Print Fabric Banners for a Sophisticated Indoor Display
Looking for a sophisticated way to maximize your business, public or retail space? Add a professionally printed fabric banner from 4OVER4.COM to your business or in-store display! Our coveted fabric banners are made of high-quality polyester fabric that'll make your print eye-catching! Its tight, smooth finish will stand out at trade shows, conventions, college fairs, business conventions and other indoor events.
The beautifully-hanging soft fabric offers an elegant way to promote your brand, advertise a sale or decorate for a special event. Our banners are printed in full color using 4OVER4.COM's superior dye sublimation process. The result? A fully-infused, rich color spectrum! Photo-quality prints may also be achieved on this unique polyester. The design possibilities are endless! We can't wait for you to give fabric banners a try!
Vibrant Indoor Signage
Why print polyester banners? They're one of the most dynamic indoor signage solutions! Here are a few benefits to consider:
- Not only do they feature vibrant, crisp colors when viewed up-close, they also catch the eye from afar.
- Due to the tightness of the weave and thin threads, they allow for exceptional print quality.
- They are suitable for indoor use, but may also be used for outdoor advertising.
- Can be easily reused, folded and stored without worrying about fading or cracking.
- The polyester is soft to the touch and has a bit of sheen to it, giving it a high-end look from any distance.
Multiple Applications Beyond Advertising
In addition to being relatively inexpensive to produce compared to other types of signs, these banners have multiple applications beyond advertising. We've come up with a list of five ways you can use personalized polyester banners:
- Promote your business - They're a great way to announce a business launch, promote a special offer or introduce a new product. Businesses big and small choose them because of their versatility.
- Enhance your home or office space - They can be used as stylish decorative pieces to spice up a wall. Professional interior designers use custom fabric banners and tapestries to make a statement. Instantly transform your space into something Pinterest-worthy!
- Use in sports arenas - Whether they hang from the ceiling, from ledges or the railings, banners are used to display team logos, celebrate championships, post motivational messages, and highlight sponsors. They drive team spirit!
- Add a touch of style to birthdays, weddings & special occasions - Any event can look much nicer with a stunning banner. From well wishes to favorite quotes and more, there are plenty of ways cloth banners can make life's momentous occasions even more memorable.
Banners and signs may be old school, but they're still highly-effective. Ever asked yourself exactly why? The latest stats and facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know 68% of consumers believe that signage solutions reflect the quality of a company and its product, according to BrandonGaille? Think of your in-store banners as your salespeople!
- Did You Know one extra on-premise banner results in an increase in annual sales revenue of 4.75%, according to BrandonGaille? Imagine how much you could increase your sales revenue by adding numerous creative signs!
- Did You Know 68% of U.S. consumers have made a purchase because of a sign that caught their interest? Today, a simple sign just won't do. They want to be bombarded with colors and texture! Polyester banners come in handy.
- Did You Know 74% of all purchase decisions are made in store, according to BrandonGaille? Make your in-store experience the best it can be!
A Brief History of Banners
Outdoor advertising is rooted in ancient times! In ancient Greece and Rome, traders used wooden plates which read "special offers" in order to attract buyers.The text was painted over with paint, making the plate reusable. This idea was later used in the service sector. Tavern and workshop owners hung metal plates featuring the image of a product that caught the eye of prospects.
In the 1970s, bold banners instantly caught on through Europe. It was at this time that all types of billboards and banners became increasingly popular. Now large-format printed banners containing bright and colorful images appear on shop windows, stands at exhibitions and outdoor venues.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we put the creativity in your hands and let your imagination run wild. Not only do we let you design your own banner, you can also customize it to a T with our extensive personalization options. Whether you're announcing a sale, celebrating a birthday party or trying to lure people to your trade show booth, make your customized fabric banners your own with the options listed below:
- 100% polyester, wrinkle resistant.
- Choose from 5oz economy polyester or 9oz premium polyester
- Printed using dye sublimation for a fully infused, crisp banner with a long lasting photo-quality print.
- Recommended for indoor or low-stress outdoor environments.
- Available in sizes from 1' x 1' to 7' x 30'.
- Optional hems, pole pockets and grommets for easy installation.
- Can be rolled up and reused for your next event.
The Product of Your Dreams
Have a special design in mind? No worries! We pride ourselves on taking your images and producing the banners of your dreams. Just build your order using our Instant Price Calculator and upload your images onto our site. Remember to specify if you'd like a free online proof to ensure you'll love the finished product. Tight deadline? Choose the one business day print turnaround option! If you're not in a hurry, order today and select 2 to 4 business day turnarounds. It's that simple!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Banners collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in 2 Sided Blockout Banners or Outdoor Banners.
|Fabric Banners||2 Sided Blockout Banner||Outdoor Banners|
|Size(Inches)||From 1' x 1' to 7' x 30'||13 standard sizes||19 standard sizes and custom sizes|
|15oz. BlackOut Viny||13oz. Outdoor Vinyl
15oz. BlackOut Vinyl
|Turnaround Time||1 to 4 business days||1 to 4 business days||0 to 3 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||1 to 100||1 to 20||1 to 100|
Want to add a touch of elegance and luxury to your marketing and advertising needs? Take advantage of professionally printed fabric banners from the experts here at 4OVER4.COM!
Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions:
1. What's the difference between fabric and vinyl banners?
Fabric banners are made from polyester fabric while vinyl banners are made out of vinyl. The benefit of fabric is that it can be easily transported. Unlike vinyl banners, cloth banners have a one-of-a-kind look and feel.
2. How does the dye sublimation process work?
Your banner design is printed in reverse on heat transfer paper. Right after it's printed, the paper and the polyester cloth go through a heat transfer device that acts as a large iron, transferring the artwork from the paper directly onto the cloth. This actually dyes the artwork into the cloth, fusing the ink with the fabric.
3. How thick are the banners?
Our cloth banners are made of 5oz or 9oz polyester. These are best used indoors, but they can also be used outdoors for short-term events. Since the threads are tightly woven, polyester banners hold ink very well and create a bright image.
4. Can I change the number or spacing of grommets?
We offer two different options for grommets. You can opt for grommets on all four corners or space them out every 2' for larger banners.
5. How should I hang my banner?
The majority of polyester banners will be hung using pole pockets or grommets. Some banners will use both methods. We don't recommend poking your own holes in the polyester banner to hang it - this will reduce the strength of the material!
6. What is the estimated lifespan of these banners?
Our scratch resistant cloth banners have a lifespan of 1 year when used outdoors and 3 years when used exclusively indoors.The ink on the fabric may start fading due to exposure to the elements after 1 year of outdoor use. If you're looking for a longer-lasting outdoor solution, we suggest using our outdoor banners or 2 sided blockout banners.
Important Artwork Notice!
- 5oz Economy or 9oz Premium Banners
- 100% Polyester
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- From 1' x 1' to 7' x 30'
- Grommets & Sewn Hems (White Thread) Optional
- Pole Pockets Optional
- Ready in 4 Days
Available Paper Types:
- 5oz Economy Polyester
- 9oz Premium Polyester