3D Lenticular Business Cards Make a Killer Impression With the Illusion of Depth & Motion
Did you know 27 million business cards are printed every day according to CreditDonkey? They're still an integral tool for doing business even in today's digital age! Sadly, 88% of those cards printed are tossed into the trash within a week. That's definitely not the path you want your custom cards to go down. Upgrade to custom 3D lenticular business cards from 4OVER4.COM and make a killer first impression! With the option of 2 or 3 flips, these impossible-to-forget cards provide the illusion of depth and motion.
Through each twist, turn, and tilt our coveted 3D lenticular business cards are a sure fire way to catch customers' and prospects' attention… And draw in a crowd! You can add up to 3 different images in a vertical flip, maximizing space opportunities for your message. Ask questions and pose an answer, show sample products, or simply add a logo and your contact info. No matter the industry you are in, these cards are sure to impress.
Just tilt the card up or down and a new image appears. Lenticular printing lets you have multiple marketing tools all wrapped up in one incredible package. Ready to make your brand stand out from the rest with this mesmerizing effect? Give lenticular printing a try!
How this Marketing Asset Boosts Business
As mentioned earlier, 3D lenticular printing is considered an amazing effect which creates images with the astounding illusion of depth and motion. Here's how these ultimate 3D lenticular business cards boost business:
- They let you add 2 or 3 vertical flips, maximizing space opportunities for your marketing message.
- They make your business stand out from the rest.
- They provide a whole new beautiful image when tilted down or up.
- They impress customers and prospects.
- They're futuristic-looking.
- They effectively provide the illusion of movement.
Design Tips for Ultimate Effectiveness
3D lenticular effect can be applied on business cards across industries to shed light on their goods and services. From construction companies to salons to coffee shops, 3D animation cards exude personality and showcase your best assets. Here are some ideas you can add to your marketing pieces:
- Magical effects
- Before and after images
- Hidden information, like coupon codes
- Text in different languages
- Problem solving picture
- Funny jokes
- Speech balloons
Have you ever asked yourself where and how business cards originated? They were actually created in China in the 15th century. Back then, they were used as calling cards. Intrigued? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know visiting cards, one of the earliest forms of business cards, first appeared in France during the reign of Louis XIV according to The Economist? These became an indispensable tool of etiquette, with refined rules governing their use.
- Did You Know visiting cards came to America in the 19th century as an adoption from French court etiquette according to The Economist? They included fantastic coat of arms and refined engraved ornaments.
- Did You Know, according to The Economist, business cards achieved today's level of ubiquity in the 20th century? They are an internationally recognized way for businesses to exchange key contact info!
Your business card needs to be as unique as YOU are in order to stand out. Personalized 3D lenticular business cards are the way to go! They get so much attention! Whether you're looking to promote your business at an upcoming networking event or trying to drive brand recognition, take your business cards to the next level with our innovative and exclusive features listed below:
- Printed on 21pt 3D Lenticular
- 3 popular sizes
- 2 or 3 flips
- Vivid full color on one or both sides of your cards
- Optional rounded corners for added elegance
- Ready in 18 days
- Minimums as low as 500
Before you place your order, bear in mind that our Business Cards collection features a broad range of styles to choose from. A few of them are featured below:
|3D Lenticular Business Cards||Gloss Laminated Business Cards||Silk Laminated Business Cards|
|Size||2" x 3.5", 2.125" x 3.375" (Credit Card Size), 2.5" x 2.5" (Social Cards)||2" x 3.5", 2" x 2", 1.5" x 3.5"||2" x 3.5", 2" x 2", 2.125" x 3.375" (Credit Card Size), 1.5" x 3.5"|
|Material||21pt 3D Lenticular||32pt Gloss Laminated||16pt Silk Laminated|
|Turnaround Time||18 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 4 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||500 to 25,000||50 to 2,000||250 to 25,000|
How many chances do you have to make a first impression? ONE! Make a killer one with custom 3D lenticular business cards from 4OVER4.COM! Order today! Soon we'll be including True 3D, Morph, Zoom and Full Animated options. Interested? Contact us, and we'll tell you all about them!
Below are answers to the most frequently asked questions about business card printing:
1. What is lenticular printing?
Lenticular printing was invented to create the illusion of animation or depth. This technology was created in the 1940s, but has evolved through the ages. What we know today as lenticular prints, or holograms, were once called "flicker pictures", "winkies" or "wiggle pictures".
Lenticular images are graphic files that go through a process called "interlacing". An interlaced image is made up of repeating slices to create a 3D effect or animation. The images are then printed onto lenses - which is a material that is similar to plastic, but made up of lenticules, hence its name.
2. What information should business cards feature?
Every business card, no matter how beautiful, should feature your name, business logo, contact details including email address, job title, and website URL.
3. What final touches may I add?
At the moment, you may add 2 or 3 flips for the illusion of motion. You may also add ¼" radius or ⅛" radius rounded corners by selecting it on our Instant Price Calculator. You may also make your card even more striking by adding full-color printing on one or both sides.
4. How long will it take?
These custom cards have a print turnaround of 18 business days.
- Lenticular Frontside with 2, 3 or 4 Flips!
- 31-point thickness
- Straight or 1/8" and 1/4" Rounded Corners
- Follow Prepared Instructions
Available Paper Types:
- 31pt Lenticular Lens
Also in This Category:
- Black Business Cards
- Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Edge Painted Business Cards
- Fat Foil Business Cards
- Foldover Business Cards
- Free Business Cards
- Gloss Laminated
- Kraft Business Cards
- Layer Cake Business Cards
- Metallic Foil Business Cards
- Raised Foil
- Raised Spot UV
- Rigid Plastic
- Silk Laminated
- Soft Touch
- Spot UV Business Cards
- The Prestige Collection
- Velvet Laminated