Get Customers to Take Action with Oval Flyers
Give your personal and business correspondence a one-of-a-kind feel that adds interest and dimension with professionally printed die cut postcards from 4OVER4.com. With unique and attention-grabbing standard and custom shapes, these postcards definitely won't end up at the bottom of the pile. Die cut to the shape you like or to one of our standard options and your postcards will be the talk of the town!
No matter what the occasion, a custom die cut postcard is sure to communicate your message with an edge. Our customers love to use our postcards as...
- Greeting cards: Let your friends and loved ones know you’re thinking of them by sending them a message via a die cut postcard. Whether you need to say thank you, happy birthday, get well, or congratulations, there’s a custom postcard that will effectively get your message across in a way that is sure to surprise and delight.
- Invitations: The first impression of your event is the invitation. Make sure it’s an impressive one with a spectacularly designed die cut postcard. Custom shapes are available so feel free to let your imagination run wild and dream up a shape consistent with the theme of your event.
- Birth announcements: Make your birth announcement as unique as the little bundle you’re bringing into the world. Die cut postcards are also perfect for baby shower invitations, baby gift thank you notes, and gender reveal announcements.
- Promotional postcards: Die cut business cards are perfect for getting your message across and leaving your potential customers wanting more. Die cut postcards give you more space to demonstrate your abilities and communicate your message.
- Save the date reminders: Announce the day of your nuptials in style with die cut postcards. Go for a classic rounded square, a romantic heart, or an elegant diamond shape.
- Seating cards: No more awkward musical chair moments at your dinner parties. With die cut postcards, you can create seating cards that help your guests find their spots faster. Plus, they get to take home a little souvenir when the party’s over.
- Promotional coasters: Provide a service to your customers even before you do business with them with promotional coasters. Our circular die cut postcards can be used to keep rings off the tables and keep your brand in your customer’s minds.
- Party notecards: Leave one side of your die cut postcards blank and have guests write notes. They could offer advice to a newly married couple, sweet blessings to a family welcoming a new member, or tips for a student heading off to college.
- Coupons: Not only do clients adore coupons, they also offer a powerful call to action that always gets a great response—especially when presented in the form of a die cut postcard.
We offer 4”x6” custom die cut postcards in various shapes including rounded corners, rounded one corner, half circle or leaf. Oval and 4” circle are also among our list of specialty shapes. Printing die cut postcards is a surefire way to get instant attention and pique people's interest in your idea, promo, or message. Have fun with your design and let your creative abilities shine on a uniquely shaped canvas.
What Exactly is Die Cutting?
Essentially, die cutting is a finishing process that takes place after the printing is complete. A steel cutting die is used to cut a shape out of a thin material like paper or synthetic plastic. Most printing firms will have a selection of standard dies to create the popular cuts they sell for their customers. Our selection of die cut postcards is perfect for creating visually appealing cards for any occasion.
Die cut postcards are a stylish alternative to traditional postcards in that they immediately earn interest with their unique shape.
Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing die cut postcards:
- They stand out in a stack. There’s no way your die cut postcard will be lost in a pile.
- They could correspond with your theme. Coordinate the shape of your die cut postcard with your business, event, or announcement theme.
- They create a lasting impression. How many standard rectangular postcards have you been handed in your life? Imagine the refreshing surprise of holding a unique die cut postcard instead.
- They open up more design possibilities. Align your custom design with the shape of your die cut postcard for a seamless visual effect that will impress.
A Strong Tactile Factor Like No Other
Die cuts give a strong tactile factor like no other, making them visually appealing and fun to use, hold, and touch. Die cutting increases the chances that your card will be read and that recipients will act.
Die cut shapes reinforce your business message and charm customers, making your company more memorable. Die cut cards encourage clients to engage with your business, driving brand awareness in addition to bringing in sales when used as coupon mailers or any other form of promotional material. Many types of businesses use die cutting to their benefit including:
- Nightclubs: Consider including a free drink ticket or a discounted cover to increase attendance and promote your brand.
- Restaurants & Bars: A free appetizer with purchase of two entrees has proven to be an extremely effective promotional tactic - what customer can resist the promise of free food?
- Bakeries: Our circular die cut postcards are perfect for displaying a photo of a cookie or other circular pastry to promote your bakery.
- Gourmet stores: Consider offering a small discount to first time buyers in order to expand your loyal customer base.
- Retailers: Having a sale? Let everyone know with a striking die cut postcard. You could even offer different discounts on every postcard and hand them out in envelopes to be opened only on the day of the sale. This builds excitement for the event and could increase participation and sales.
- Jewelers: Diamond-shaped die cut postcards are a fun promotional material to hand out at bridal markets and bazaars.
- Photographers: Display your work on one side of your die cut postcard to hook your customer and offer a discounted rate on the other side to close the sale.
There are endless tactics that businesses could use to acquire more customers with the use of unique die cut postcards. Don’t be afraid to let your imagination run wild with the design as we also offer custom options.
Impress with Oval Flyers
Leaving a lasting impression means taking the time to make a unique postcard that will effectively feature your event or products and services in the best light possible. Die cut cards set your imagination free and let you reveal your personality. Whether you choose to print on one side only or go for glorious full color on the front and back, our cards give you ample room to list your goods and services, promote a sale, or announce a personal achievement.
Die cutting can help take your business message to another level. Want customers to take action instead of just reading your communications? Order professional printed die cut postcards from 4OVER4.com today!
- Many Paper Types Available
- Incredibly Low Minimums
- Fast Turnarounds
- 4" x 6" Oval
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 16pt Gloss Cover
- 13pt Uncoated Cover (100% PCW)
- 14pt White Linen
- 15pt Synthetic Plastic