Standard Business Cards: Get Your Marketing Basics Done Right
Imagine yourself at a job fair or conference with people interested in doing business with you. How would you present your business and instantly grab the interest of potential customers? By handing out attractive business cards - they are the most effective networking conversation starters.
These must-have marketing tools play a vital role in lead generation and business networking. Custom business cards represent your brand and give clients a simple and effective way to find your contact details and get in touch with you.
Your Personalized Business Cards Matter
Even in today's digital era, the swapping of business cards is a universal ritual in the corporate world. If you want to attract the eyes of potential clients, you have to spark conversations with your marketing tools. High quality cards are still as important as ever. Make a killer first impression and promote your brand with this vital and relevant tool.
People Judge a Company or Person Based on Their Business Cards!
According to Statistic Brain Research Institute, 72% of people judge a company or person based on the quality of their business cards. Therefore, it's fundamental that you create professional looking business cards that make a positive, lasting impact.
39% of people would choose not to do business with someone if they have a "cheap looking" business card, as shared by a colourfast infographic. This means, it's wise to choose quality paper stocks that display your attention to detail and passion for your business.
Tips For Designing a Killer Business Card
A huge part of landing your dream job or attracting the attention of potential customers is how you present yourself to your audience. Powerful communications are a must, and so are personalized cards that exude your business persona. Here is a list of do's and don'ts when it comes to this must-have print product:
- Design with a purpose
- Choose the right color combinations for your business
- Consider full color printing on both sides
- Use simple aesthetic themes and visually appealing designs that highlight your contact information
- Provoke strong emotions
- Combine multiple typefaces
- Make text illegible
- Choose a generic design
- Select visually unappealing shapes
- Feature inappropriate jokes
Historical Facts About Business Cards
- The first business cards started to circulate in the 17th century in Europe, where they were used to announce the arrival of aristocratic people to their local town or even their home. They were the shape of a playing card and became a symbol of the elite by the middle of the century.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries 'visiting cards' were given as tangible evidence of social obligations (like visiting homes).
Curious Facts: Business Card Etiquette Around The World
- In Japan, you should always use both hands to receive or handover a business card.
- In China, it is prefered to present your own card before asking for another person's card.
- In India, you should only give out and receive cards in your right hand.
Which Business Card Should You Use?
Whether you're creating your first card or updating your old ones, it's vital to carry your standard size cards in your wallet wherever you go. Now the question is... which style will best fit your brand and needs? We've answered this question by featuring a comparison chart below to help you make the best decision. Take a look:
|Product||Starting Price||Sizes||Paper Stock||Minimum Quantity||Print Turnaround|
|Standard Business Cards||$16||2" x 3.5", 2" x 2" and
1.5" x 3.5" as well
as custom sizes
|100||3 Business Days
Same Day Option
|Spot UV Business Cards||$70||2" x 3.5"||- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 16pt Gloss Cover
|500||5 Business Days|
|Gloss Laminated Business cards||$29.49||2" x 3.5", 2" x 2" and
1.5" x 3.5"
|22pt Gloss Laminated||50||5 Business Days
Same Day Option
|Prestige collection Business Cards||$189||4 Standard Sizes||8 Thick Paper Stocks||50||5 Business Days
Same Day Option
Print Your Cheap Business Cards Today
We at 4OVER4 take your images and text and turn them into CTAs. Your advertising materials will do the marketing job for you. It's like having sales people supporting your business motto 24/7. We offer business owners and individuals multiple options so they can take any creative idea and make it come to life. Take a look at our convenient printing specifications:
- 3 Standard Sizes and Custom Sizes
- Low minimums of 100 pieces
- Multiple Paper Stocks (Coated, Uncoated, Linens, Metallic Pearlescent, The Prestige Collection) - high-end stocks that meet any style and budget.
- Full color on both sides (4/4), full color front with black ink on back (4/1) or full color on front and blank on back (4/0).
- Optional High Gloss UV Coating - It protects the piece while adding a sophisticated touch.
- Optional Rounded corners 3/8" or 1/8" radius
- Free online proofs
- 3 Business Day Turnarounds - Perfect for deadlines.
Can I see a proof before receiving my business cards?
Yes, you can ask us for a free online proof before paying for your prints. That way you'll be sure to see the results you expect.
What are the cheapest business cards available?
The most inexpensive business cards we offer at 4OVER4 are actually free. Yes, you can have them for free and only have to pay for shipping.
Can I quickly design my business cards online?
Yes! We've added a new feature to our site. It allows you to effortlessly choose one of our pre-designed themes sorted by categories. All you'll need to do is replace the text with your information and add your logo.
Do you offer same day turnaround service?
Yes, we help you meet impossible deadlines. With 4OVER4's rush service, we can have your order ready even the same day.
At 4OVER4, we're committed to delivering standard business card printing services that exceed your expectations. Come up with your own custom text and artwork, and we'll take care of the rest.
With numerous paper stocks to choose from, and the ability to create your own design in minutes, you are guaranteed to be fully satisfied with our printing services. Customize your own cards to showcase your company in its best light and take networking to the next level.
Order Your Standard Business Cards Now!
- Many Paper Types Available
- Hi gloss UV Available
- Same Day Service Available
- Low 100 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 15pt Cover, Gloss 1 Side (30% PCW)
- 16pt Gloss Cover
- 24pt Ultra Thick Gloss Cover
- 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
- 14pt Cream Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
- 16pt Uncoated Cover
- 16pt Uncoated with Soft Touch
- 18pt Uncoated Cover (100% PCW)
- 18pt Cream Uncoated Cover
- 18pt Kraft Uncoated Cover
- 110# Strathmore Bright White Wove
Also in This Category:
- Black Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Edge Painted Business Cards
- Fat Foil Business Cards
- Foldover Business Cards
- Free Business Cards
- Gloss Laminated
- Kraft Business Cards
- Layer Cake Business Cards
- Metallic Foil Business Cards
- Raised Foil
- Raised Spot UV
- Rigid Plastic
- Silk Laminated
- Soft Touch
- Spot UV Business Cards
- The Prestige Collection
- Velvet Laminated