Clear Labels Give Products a Clean, One-Of-A-Kind Look
Selling products in a clear container or bottle? It's essential to make your product stand out! One way to do so is by picking a unique label material. Consider using custom printed clear labels from 4OVER4.COM to accent your product! From body wash to beverages to food products to beer and wine, there are an array of products that can take advantage of see-through labels.
Clear labels give prospective buyers a window into what you are selling! The transparency they offer can be attractive to consumers as they can see exactly what's inside the bottle. Besides, most consumers want to know the color of the product because this may distinguish certain characteristics about what's inside. For example, with jellies and jams, the color represents the intensity of its flavor.
Suitable for any business or personal application, 4OVER4.COM's clear labels are delivered on sheets kiss cut to the chosen shape. Perfect for fast application on packaging, bottles, containers and wedding favor bags. They're available in four die-cut shapes, giving you endless design possibilities. Ready to make your product stand out? With clear label printing, you can give uniqueness and creativity to your products. Give them a try!
Did you know 1/3 of product decision-making is based on labeling alone? Did you know it takes 7 seconds for a consumer to make up their mind? Brands have a tiny window to make a positive impression on prospects! It's pivotal that products are labeled in a way that stands out from other items on the shelf. That's where clear labels come in handy! Brands realize the influence creative labels can have on consumers, that's why they're using clear stickers to make products POP! Here are other benefits to consider:
- They Offer a Modern, Minimal Look - Transparent product labels help to offer this clean, contemporary look by offering graphics and words with no background color. Instead, the text and graphics are contrasted by the packaging materials or the color of the packaging itself.
- They Help Showcase What's Inside - They let you be transparent about your product. Being see-through, they're chosen for clear products in plastic or glass bottles. This lets prospects see right through the label and package to determine what's inside. They can see what they're getting before purchase!
- They Draw the Attention - Using clear packaging and clear labels opens up a world of creative possibilities. Fiji Water, a major brand found in any grocery or convenience store, uses clear stickers on the front and back of their water bottles. The end result? An imaginative 3-D image which draws the attention of customers!
Custom clear labels have a way of attaching themselves to your customers' minds and hearts - among other things! From product labels to jazzing up personal items - how you use labels is only limited by your imagination. Check out other uses for this versatile tool:
- Product labels
- Promotional giveaways
- Shipping labels
- Branding labels
- Quality control tags
- Corporate stationery
- Fun gifts
- Sealing envelopes
- Corporate holiday gifts
- Party favors
- Gift bags
- Branding direct mail pieces
- Decorating envelopes
- Photo stickers
- Jazzing up personal items
Tips for Designing Effective Labels
It's vital to get the details right to avoid having to reprint. These must-follow design tips will put you on the right path to success:
- Use color to your advantage.
- Design the label with the product in mind.
- Create memorable, distinctive labels.
Labels have been around for nearly two centuries. Ever asked yourself how they originated? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Navitor, "Printed product labels didn't come into widespread use until the 1800s?" Drug labels were the first ones to be used due to the need for labeling pills!
- Did You Know, according to Navitor, "An entrepreneur named R. Stanton Avery manufactured the world's first self-adhesive labels in the 1930s?" Originally, they were attached to bottles and packages using gum.
- Did You Know, according to Navitor, "The invention of the inkjet printer in the early 1980s changed the future of labeling?" Since the price of inkjet printers and ink was low, the sales of inkjet labels exploded for business and home use.
4OVER4.COM lets you use your own custom design to create a one-of-a-kind look. Design striking visuals that differentiate yourself and get noticed. Whether you're ordering personalized clear labels to establish an effective brand identity for your small business, to entice consumers with attractive packaging or to add a touch of style to wedding favor bags, make them your own with our extensive options listed below:
- Delivered kiss-cut on sheets.
- Choice of an array of sizes and shapes, from circle to square to oval to rectangle.
- Pick from 3 paper types: standard uncoated label, standard semi-gloss label, and standard hi-gloss label.
- Choose from subtle black ink only or bold full color prints.
- Optional 1/8" rounded corners on squares and rectangles for added elegance.
- Multiple sets to help you save time.
- Ready in 0 to 5 days!
We Stand By Our Products
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we stand by our products. That's we offer two proof options to ensure a flawless outcome! Just build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Once you approve your free online proof or your next day hardcopy proof, we'll send your project to print. You'll have flawless transparent labels in 1 to 5 business days! In a rush? Choose the same-day turnaround option, and you'll get your prints just in time for that deadline.
Ready to place your order? Before you do so, bear in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Stickers and Labels collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare transparent labels with other styles:
|Clear Labels||Premium Address Labels||Roll Warning Labels|
|Size||Over 50 standard sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||Over 50 standard sizes|
|Material||Standard Uncoated Label
Standard Semi-Gloss Label
Standard Hi-Gloss Label
Hi-Gloss Label (Hi-Gloss UV)
White Vinyl Permanent
White Vinyl Repositionable
Clear Cling Label
White Cling Label
Clear Label Permanent
Clear Vinyl Repositionable
|White Gloss (Indoor)
White BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)
Clear BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||6 business days|
|Min and Max quantity||25 to 25,000||25 to 25,000||100 to 25,000|
Want labels that'll have your product flying off the shelves? Reap the benefits of custom printed clear labels from 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today! We're devoted to delivering print marketing solutions that truly make a statement.
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding 4OVER4.COM's see-through labels:
1. What's the difference between a label and a sticker?
Some people consider a sticky product as being a "label" while other people think of them as a "sticker." But they're exactly the same thing! They're the same size, same finish, same stickiness.
2. How much do transparent labels cost?
Our labels start at:
- $19.00 for a 0.5" circle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.375" x 1" rectangle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 1" x 1" square (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.75" x 1.5" oval (which contains 25 labels)
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds via our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
3. What type of proof will I receive?
We have two options for proofing - one of the beauties of digital printing! If your job is color-critical, we offer a FREE online proof. Want to take a look at the real thing before committing? Relax! We also offer a next day hard copy proof.
4. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see on labels and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
5. What kind of materials can you print on?
When it comes to transparent labels, we carry premium labeling materials for you to choose from, including Standard Uncoated Label, Standard Semi-Gloss Label, and Standard Hi-Gloss Label. Just pick one that suits your business, brand or event like a glove.
Important Artwork Notice!
- Sheets are kiss-cut to the shape chosen
- Easy peel-off action
- Choose from 50+ rectangles, squares, circles and ovals
- 1/8" Rounded Corners on Squares & Rectangles
- Available in uncoated, semi gloss or high gloss finish
- Low 25 minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- Standard Uncoated Label
- Standard Semi-Gloss Label
- Standard Hi-Gloss Label