Vinyl Labels: Make Your Message Stick
Trying to maximize ways to promote your brand? Perfect for outdoor and indoor use, 4OVER4.COM's custom printed vinyl labels work for your business. Businesses big and small, regardless of industry, rely on personalized vinyl labels to really make their message stick. They can be used as promotional gifts, trade show giveaways, or product labels.
Custom vinyl labels are a popular tool since they're fun and work on a broad range of surfaces. Use them on bumpers, bottles, laptops, equipment cases, lockers, and much more. The water-resistant material is also a great candidate for soap, beer bottles, wine bottles and water bottles.
As you can see, there's loads you can do with 4OVER4.COM's self-adhesive vinyl labels printed in vibrant full color - use them on packaging or products, as promo items, for personalizing gift wrap, marketing or branding. Their super-slick, glossy finish means that no matter what you do with your labels, they'll truly get noticed! Give them a try!
Benefits of Using this Tool Over the Standard Variety
Because they're weather-resistant, our vinyl stickers can be applied outside on a myriad of displays as a long-lasting way to advertise your brand, business, product or service. Other benefits of using this dynamic tool over the standard variety include:
- They're resistant to humidity and moisture.
- They're inexpensive and durable.
- They're capable of producing an exceptionally vibrant look that lasts.
- They're environmentally-friendly.
- They come in matte (uncoated), semi-gloss and hi-gloss.
- They can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Custom vinyl labels are so versatile - their uses are endless! Here are some creative ways you can use them:
- Wine labels
- Product labels
- Packaging labels
- Can labels
- Jar labels
- Name tags
- Address labels
- Warning labels
- Nutrition facts labels
- Promotional labels
- Shipping and mailing labels
- Bumper stickers
- Soap labels
- Branding direct mail pieces
- Sealing envelopes
- Promoting fundraisers
- Spreading awareness about a cause
- Photo labels
- Jazzing up personal items
- Adding a touch of pizzazz to party favors
- Rewarding students
- Promo gifts
We love stats! Check out the latest stats and facts about labels:
- Did You Know, according to Supermarket News, "Young adults who DO read Nutrition Facts have better dietary patterns, including eating more fruits, vegetables and whole grains?" The study surveyed 2,000 adults ages 25-36.
- Did You Know sugary drink warning labels DO work, according to a new research study in Pediatrics? The research surveyed over 2,000 parents and found a marked decrease in soda purchases when warning stickers were displayed. That's awesome! Soda is the single largest contributor to the obesity epidemic.
A Brief History of Labels
Labels have been around for nearly two centuries. Ever wondered how they originated? Wonder no more! We've come up with a brief history of labels. According to Navitor, "Printed product labels didn't come into widespread use until the 1800s." Drug labels were the first ones to be used due to the need to label pills! Later on, in the 1930s, entrepreneur R. Stanton Avery manufactured the globe's first self-adhesive labels.
Originally, they were attached to bottles and packages using gum. The invention of the inkjet printer five decades later changed the future of labeling according to the same source. Luckily, since the prices of inkjet printers and ink was incredibly low back then, the sales of inkjet labels exploded for business and home use. Wow!
Make an Impact
Personalized vinyl labels cleverly-designed by you and printed by the pros should be your next investment. Whether you're a business owner trying to brand packaging, a retail store owner looking to update your holiday promotions, an individual trying to add a touch of pizzazz to favor bags or a teacher looking to reward your students, make an impact by choosing from 4OVER4.COM's extensive customization options listed below:
- Arrive kiss-cut on sheets.
- Pick from 3 paper types: standard uncoated label, standard semi-gloss label, and standard hi-gloss label.
- Choose from an array of sizes and shapes, from circle to square to oval to rectangle.
- Optional 1/8" rounded corners on squares and rectangles for added elegnace.
- Choose from subtle black ink only or bold full-color prints.
- Low 25 minimums.
- Ready in 0 to 5 days!
We Stand By Our Products
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we stand by our products, which is why we offer free online proofs and next day hard copy proofs to ensure a flawless end result. Ready to order? Make your selections on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Once you approve your proof, our printing pros will send your project to print. You'll have flawless vinyl stickers in 1 to 5 business days. Tight deadline? Choose the same-day day print turnaround option and you'll get your prints when you need them!
Before you place your order, bear in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Stickers and Labels collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare vinyl labels with other styles:
|Vinyl Labels||Premium Address Labels||Roll Warning Labels|
|Size||Over 50 standard sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||Over 50 standard sizes|
|Material||Standard Uncoated Label
Standard Semi-Gloss Label
Standard Hi-Gloss Label
Hi-Gloss Label (Hi-Gloss UV)
White Vinyl Permanent
Clear Cling Label
White Cling Label
Clear Label Permanent
Clear Vinyl Repositionable
|White Gloss (Indoor)
White BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)
Clear BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||6 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||25 to 25,000||25 to 25,000||100 to 25,000|
Want to maximize brand exposure? Reap the benefits of custom printed vinyl labels from the experts here at 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today! We're devoted to producing print marketing solutions that truly take your branding to the next level
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions about 4OVER4.COM's custom labels:
1. What's the difference between a label and a sticker?
Some people consider a sticky product as being a "label" while other people think of them as a "sticker". But they're exactly the same thing! They're the same size, same finish, same stickiness.
2. How much do labels cost?
Our labels start at:
- $19.00 for a 0.5" circle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.375" x 1" rectangle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 1" x 1" square (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.75" x 1.5" oval (which contains 25 labels)
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds via our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
3. What type of proof will I receive?
We have two options for proofing - one of the beauties of digital printing! If your job is color-critical, we offer a FREE online proof. Want to take a look at the real thing before committing? Relax! We also offer a next day hard copy proof.
4. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see in labels and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
5. What kind of materials can you print on?
When it comes to custom labels, we carry premium labeling materials for you to choose from, including Standard Uncoated Label, Standard Semi-Gloss Label and Standard Hi-Gloss Label. Just pick one that fits your business, brand or event like a glove.
Important Artwork Notice!
- Sheets are kiss-cut to the shape chosen
- Easy peel-off action
- Choose from 50+ rectangles, squares, circles and ovals
- 1/8" Rounded Corners on Squares & Rectangles
- Available in uncoated, semi gloss or high gloss finish
- Low 25 minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- Standard Uncoated Label
- Standard Semi-Gloss Label
- Standard Hi-Gloss Label