Church Banners Promote Upcoming Events
Trying to add an appealing visual element to your church sanctuary? Looking to bring attention to the exterior of your facilities? Fundraising for a charity? Consider custom printed church banners from 4OVER4.COM! They truly get your message across! Churches and religious groups have long been relying on religious banners to promote Sunday School classes, Christmas plays, Easter worship services and much more.
Not only may these versatile banners be used for specific occasions, but they may also be used year-round. Create a custom church welcome banner, encourage attendance to a weekly class or label rooms for directional purposes. Come up with signage designs that perfectly suit your ministry!
Ideal for outdoor and indoor use, 4OVER4.COM's weatherproof church banners are printed on an array of premium materials including, but not limited to, 13oz smooth blockout vinyl, adhesive backed vinyl, gloss canvas, and 10 mil backlit film. You can also choose metal grommets for easy installation and to add a touch of style! Give this powerful signage solution a try!
Beautifully-designed church banners are a great way to decorate your church! Use them for:
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- Holy Communion
- To display scriptures
- To display Bible verses
- To display Psalms
- To promote church events
- To welcome people into your church
- As a backdrop during the service
- To raise funds
Design Tips for High-Impact Banners
The following must-follow design tips can help you create attractive church banners that are appealing to the eye:
- Keep it legible and visible
- Keep your message short and sweet
- Select a size that can be viewed from a distance
- Avoid clutter
- Communicate your message concisely
- Use crisp type styles for maximum legibility
Ever wondered where banners and signs originated? Wonder no more! They've been around since ancient times. These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know some of the earliest signs were used to denote the membership of a specific group? Early Christians used a sign showcasing a cross in order to denote their religious affiliations, whereas pagan banners featured the sun or the moon.
- Did You Know the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans were also known to use signage? In ancient Rome, banners were used to announce public events as well as advertise storefronts.
- Did You Know English law compelled landlords and innkeepers to exhibit banners in the 14th century? These were intended to make public houses visible to passing inspectors regarding the quality of the ale offered. Wow! Banners have certainly evolved through the ages!
We Put the Creativity in Your Hands
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we put the creativity in your hands. Not only do we let you design your own banner, we also let you personalize it to a T with our endless customization options. Whether you're decorating your church sanctuary on a budget, looking to bring the Christmas season alive or trying to announce your Advent services, make your custom church banners your own with the options listed below:
- Choose from 9 standard sizes. Custom sizes upon request.
- Printed on an array of materials including, but not limited to, 10.4 mil semi gloss, matte canvas, 13oz smooth blockout vinyl and 10 mil backlit film.
- Optional grommets on 13oz smooth blockout vinyl for easy installation.
- Optional 2" white border on matte canvas and gloss canvas.
- Striking full color printing.
- Free online proofs to ensure a flawless outcome.
- No minimum quantity required!
The Product of Your Dreams
Have a special design in mind? No worries! We pride ourselves on taking your images and producing the banners of your dreams. Just build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design. Remember to specify if you'd like a free online proof to ensure you'll love the finished product. Last-minute engagement? Select the same-day turnaround option! If you're not in a rush, order today and select 1 to 2 business day turnarounds. It's that simple!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Banners collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in Fabric Banners or 2 SIded Blockout Banners.
|Church Banners||Fabric Banners||2 Sided Blockout Banners|
|Size||9 standard sizes, custom sizes||From 1' x 1' to 7' x 30'||13 standard sizes|
|Material||10.4 mil Semi Gloss
10.4 mil Hi Gloss
32 # Bright White Uncoated
13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
10 mil Backlit Film
7 mil Polypropylene - Weatherproof
|5oz Economy Polyester
9oz Premium Polyester
|15oz. BlackOut Vinyl|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 2 business days||1 to 4 business days||1 to 4 Business Days|
|Min and Max Quantity||1 to 100||1 to 100||1 to 20|
Looking for a cost-effective and creative way to advertise an upcoming event to both new and current church members? Reap the benefits of custom printed church banners from 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding 4OVER4.COM's custom banners:
1. What's the difference between fabric and vinyl banners?
Fabric banners are made from polyester fabric while vinyl banners are made out of vinyl, a.k.a. PVC. Ideal for outdoor use, vinyl banners are designed from the same material billboards are made of and can be easily transported.
2. What are the standard sizes of your banners?
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we let you choose between nine popular sizes. If you don't see a size that suits you, we also offer custom-sized church banners. Simply give us your dimensions.
3. Are your banners waterproof?
Yes they are. Our high-quality banners are both waterproof and weatherproof, so they work great both indoors and outdoors. Mother nature won't take a toll on them! Generally, the estimated lifespan of these banners is three years.
4. Do you offer grommets with your banners?
Yes, we do. We offer them in black, white, silver or brass. Grommets allow you to hang up your banners with ease by tying each end with a cord.
5. Can I add a border to my banner?
Yes, you can. If you select matte canvas or gloss canvas, you may add an elegant 2" white border to your printed banner. Simply choose if you'd like your banner to be cut to size or if you'd like it to feature the border.
6. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, you can. We want you to absolutely love your banners. That's why we offer free online proofs.
7. What's the ordering process?
Build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file onto our site. Once you do so, one of our skilled staff members will send you a free online proof. Once you give us your approval, your project will go to print. It's that simple!
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- Optional Grommets
- Low Minimums of Just 1
- Same Day Turnaround Available!
Available Paper Types:
- 10.4 mil Semi Gloss
- 10.4 mil Hi Gloss
- 32 # Bright White Uncoated
- Matte Canvas
- Gloss Canvas
- 13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl
- White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
- White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
- 10 mil Backlit Film
- 7 mil Polypropylene - Weatherproof