Picture Perfect Low Tact Kiss Cut Decals
Want to jazz up your laptop? Are you decorating a wall on a dime? For business or pleasure, for young and old, our custom printed low tac kiss cut decals are an affordable alternative to what can add up to be an expensive remodeling project. Our kiss cut decals let you work various designs on one sheet. Whether you are creating a space odyssey for your classroom or an elaborate monogram for your laptop, 8 mil low tac decals combine all your artwork on one sheet.
These residue free and repositionable decals are made of 8 mil vinyl featuring a low-tac adhesive. Remove them and reposition them at your heart’s desire.
For home decorating
Putting your personal stamp on your home and belongings has never been easier. The best part of using decals in your home decor is that they are not permanent, leaving you free to change your design as often as you please. You can even create winter holiday themes or reinvent your space for a themed New Year’s party, shower, or kid’s themed birthday celebration.
While decals are most popularly used as wall decoration, they can be successfully applied to most smooth surfaces. Create unique artwork to decorate your home office from the laptop to the filing cabinet. Spruce up old kitchen appliances with personalized decals to match your color scheme. Custom printed decals can be used in any space to inspire, delight and reinvent.
For small businesses
Personalized decals are a powerful advertising tool for small businesses on a tight budget. Small business owners can leverage affordable decal printing and place kiss cut decals throughout their store to highlight an upcoming product. These one of a kind decals can also be used to decorate walls with artwork that coincides with the goods sold in the store or the mood of a particular season.
Announcing an upcoming sale or promotion? Kiss cut decals with a customized design are perfect for displaying throughout your space. Place them on walls, check-out counters, registers, displays and more.
For the office
Every office needs to mark their territory in a professional and dynamic way. Custom decals kiss cut for easy application make putting your stamp on your office a breeze. Create original ones featuring your logo for office waiting areas and conference rooms. Use decals in the exam rooms of a doctor’s office to create a warm and friendly experience for your patients.
Your staff needs uplifting as well, so why not decorate their workspace and lunch room with decals that inspire productivity and enthusiasm for what they do. Whether they are inspirational or humorous, decals can give your employees the motivation and break they need to keep their work fresh and energetic.
For the classroom
Want to get your students excited about learning? These reusable and repositionable decals printed with the design of your choice can be used to engage them in a variety of subjects: from reading to math and science to history! Have your class get in on the fun by helping you design your one of a kind wall decals and make it a class project.
Important facts to know about vinyl decals
For those that have never had any experience with vinyl decals, below you will find some practical information on the ins and outs of this versatile print product.
- How to apply - Before beginning your decal application, it is necessary to get all your tools in place. You will need a spray bottle filled with soapy water, squeegee and a clean cloth.
First, prepare your surface and make sure to wipe clean of any residue.
Next, mark the spot you want each decal with a piece of painter’s tape.
Third, spray surface with soapy water to make repositioning your decals easier.
Next, slowly peel away backing and use a squeegee to smooth out wrinkles and get rid of any bubbles.
Last, allow your decal to dry in place and sit back and enjoy!
- How to remove - We humans are an easily bored bunch, thankfully custom decals can be removed at any time and replaced with a new motif. Removal is effortless, just follow these steps. To make the process easy, grab your blow dryer and heat your wall decal on the lowest setting. After, you can use your fingernails or a small squeegee to slowly remove the decal from its surface starting at one corner and pulling away towards the center. Remember to peel away slowly in order to not damage your wall or decal.
- How to store - Want a new look, but don’t want to throw your personalized decals away. Saving them to use at a later date or new location is simple. All you need to do after you have removed them is to place them flat on a piece of wax paper or parchment paper. Lay them flat and store in a safe place until you are ready to use them again.
- How to reuse - Whether you have just moved into your new home or are getting ready for a summer sale, reusing your kiss cut decals is a breeze. Clean your surface and follow the instructions above.
With our line of kiss cut customized decals, you can have as many shapes as you want on one sheet; sizes range from 12”x12” to 48”x72”. Custom sizes are also available. Choose any smooth, untextured surface imaginable and create a truly unique and one of a kind look. Unlike many of our competitors, we put the creativity in your hands and let your imagination run wild.
Looking to spruce up the interior of your business or home? Heading off to college and want to personalize your tech gear? Our 8 mil low tac kiss cut decals printed with your one of a kind designs make a striking statement at an affordable price point.
To learn more about our repositionable kiss cut decal printing services, call 718-932-2700 and speak to a member of our experienced customer support team or email us at any time, email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thanks for choosing 4OVER4.COM!
4OVER4.COM 4OVER4.COM Decals
Important Artwork Notice!
Make artwork to the size ordered for ex. 48"x 60".
Cut Mask File:
The cut should only include the vector paths that the cutter will read. No images or extra text should be on the cut file. Cut file should be set up at the exact size ordered.
Cut lines should be set at a 1pt stroke.
Keep cut lines at least 2 inches away from the edge of the art board and at least 0.5 inches away from other cut lines. Not following this guideline can result with the sheet not cutting properly
- Made of low-tack adhesive vinyl
- Residue-free and Re-positional
- Ideal for smooth not textured surfaces
- Can be removed and re-applied many times
- Use freely on walls, desks, laptops, glass
- Order any size from 12" x 12" to 48"x 72"
- Kiss cut to create custom cut-out shapes!
- Decals have one printed surface with a paper backing. You can have as many shapes as you want on the size chosen!
Available Paper Types:
- Low-Tack Vinyl (Re-positional)