Photo Stickers Make Your Memories Stick
Got an Instagram picture you look effortlessly flawless in? Got a candid photograph you’d like to share with friends and family? Make your memories stick once and for all! Turn your precious photographs into custom printed photo stickers from 4OVER4.COM!! A photograph can say a thousand words, so stick your best moments on your notebook, laptop or smartphone and get the conversation started.
Seal your wedding invitations in a stylish way. Decorate your kids party favor bags. However you choose to use them, you can be as elegant or as whimsical as you like. Personalized photo stickers are the way to go! 4OVER4.COM turns your photographs and memories into products you’ll love!
There’s no end to the wonderful ways you can use these personalized labels to spread your message. Suitable for scrapbooking, showcasing your children’s artwork, celebrating a special person or commemorating any event. 4OVER4.COM’s custom stickers are printed on super-slick glossy paper stock and are delivered on sheets kiss cut to the chosen shape. Ready to make your memory stick with photo stickers? Let’s go!
Even though the applications for customized photo labels are infinite, we’ve come up with a list of ways you can use them in everyday life. There’s a broad range of creative applications for you to explore! Let’s have a look:
- Make baby shower favor bags awesome by adding a sticker with an ultrasound photo.
- Give your grandparents stickers featuring pictures from your latest vacation.
- Turn stickers featuring the class photo into graduation announcements.
- Make stickers featuring a family photo attached to Christmas cards.
- Turn an engagement photograph into a label to stick to your wedding invites.
- Make a political statement with a sticker showcasing your candidate.
- Jazz up birthday party favors with a sticker featuring a current photo of the guest of honor.
- Turn your year’s best Instagram photos into custom stickers for holidays.
- Use your favorite dog photos for a sticker set that'll make any dog lover smile.
- Decorate envelopes with photo stickers.
- Share your new bundle of joy with the world with stickers showcasing his or her photo.
Ever asked yourself why stickers were invented and where they came from? They've been around for centuries! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Wonderopolis, the Ancient Egyptians first used stickers to advertise their daily market rates? Archaeologists found items, at Egyptian excavation sites, that seem to be product descriptions or pricing plastered to walls of ancient cities. Wow!
- Did You Know, according to Wonderopolis, lithography was the primary method of sticker production in the 1800s? Stickers printed back then were affixed with a sticky paste or gum, requiring the user to lick them before use.
- Did You Know, according to Wonderopolis, R. Stanton Avery invented the sticker in the 1930s? These revolutionary stickers didn’t require licking and could be precut for ease of use, which was especially useful in a range of industrial applications.
Extensive Customization Options
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we let you design your own stickers in order to get your creative juices flowing. Whether you need beautifully-designed personalized photo stickers to add a touch of pizzazz to birthday party favors, to reward your beloved students, to make a political statement or to turn your cards into festive photo Christmas cards, you can easily customize your design for every momentous occasion with our options listed below:
- Delivered kiss-cut on sheets to the shape chozen.
- Choice of an array of sizes and shapes, from circle to square to oval to rectangle
- Choose from 3 paper types: standard uncoated label, standard semi-gloss label, and standard hi-gloss label.
- Black ink only or full color prints.
- 1/8" rounded corners on squares and rectangles optional.
- Multiple sets to help you save time.
- Minimums as low as 25 prints.
Quick to Deliver, Simple to Order
Quick to deliver, simple to order - keep your loved one close to your heart with custom photo stickers from 4OVER4.COM! In a hurry? No need to worry! We offer 1 to 5 business day print turnaround times. Get them even faster by selecting same-day turnaround time on our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator. Don't wait until the last minute, upload your photo NOW! It only takes a couple of minutes to order, yet the result will be a memory that’ll last forever.
Before you place your order, keep in mind that 4OVER4.COM’s coveted Stickers and Labels collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you’ll find a chart that will help you easily compare photograph stickers with other styles:
|Photo Stickers||Bumper Stickers||Wonderfoil Stickers|
|Size||Over 50 standard sizes||5 standard sizes and custom sizes||Over 50 standard sizes|
|Material||Standard Uncoated Label
Standard Semi-Gloss Label
Standard Hi-Gloss Label
|White Vinyl Permanent||Hi-Gloss Label (Hi-Gloss UV)|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||7 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||25 to 25,000||25 to 25,000||500 to 25,000|
Custom printed photo stickers featuring your treasured photos are keepsakes with long-lasting appeal. Order yours today! Here at 4OVER4.COM, were devoted to producing print products that truly impress.
We’ve come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions about 4OVER4.COM’s photo stickers:
1. What's the difference between a label and a sticker?
Some people consider a sticky product as being a “label” while other people think of them as a “sticker.” But they’re exactly the same thing!
2. How much do stickers cost?
Our labels start at:
- $19.00 for a 0.5” circle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.375” x 1” rectangle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 1” x 1” square (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.75” x 1.5” oval (which contains 25 labels)
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds with our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
3. What type of proof will I receive?
We offer a FREE online proof to ensure that your print products are flawless.
4. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see in stickers and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
5. What kind of materials can you print on?
When it comes to sticker printing, we carry premium labeling materials for you to choose from, including Standard Uncoated Label, Standard Semi-Gloss Label and Standard Hi-Gloss Label. Just pick the one that fits your business, brand or event like a glove.
Important Artwork Notice!
- Sheets are kiss-cut to the shape chosen
- Easy peel-off action
- Choose from 50+ rectangles, squares, circles and ovals
- 1/8" Rounded Corners on Squares & Rectangles
- Available in uncoated, semi gloss or high gloss finish
- Low 25 minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- Standard Uncoated Label
- Standard Semi-Gloss Label
- Standard Hi-Gloss Label