Print Envelopes to Leave a Positive and Lasting Impression of Your Brand
Trying to impress customers? Why not choose custom print envelopes here at 4OVER4.COM? Customized envelopes are pivotal when it comes to shaping a customer's first impression of your business! A well-designed envelope with a clearly identifiable and bold brand identity is key to creating a lasting impression that can help retain customers and bring new referrals. Give them a try!
A lot can be said about the power of purchasing mailing envelopes for your brand. When you print envelopes, you create dynamic marketing solutions that legitimize your business. It's not just about impressing customers with your envelope design, it's also about being taken seriously. Direct mail marketing is also enhanced by envelope printing - your printed envelopes will surely stand out in a stack of blank ones!
Eye-catching envelopes are great for branding and business correspondence - they help your mail get noticed! Make sure your mailings look professional with 4OVER4.COM's envelopes printed vividly in full color on one of our classy paper stocks. Choose from White Wove, Royal Laid Bright White, Royal Laid Natural White, Royal Laid Gray or Royal Linen Bright White. Want great-looking print envelopes that make people actually want to open them? Order NOW!
3 Ways this Medium Builds Your Brand
Bombarded by messages from digital and physical mediums, customers live in an increasingly busy world - they don't have enough time to interpret all of those messages! This creates a communications challenge for any brand. Running a business? It's imperative to maximize every chance you have to break through the noise!
By ordering custom envelopes for your direct-mail campaign, you can rely on the unused real estate on the front of each envelope in order to raise the profile of your brand, improve mail response rates and increase mail production ROI. Envelopes customized with rich, striking colors can do so much for your brand! Still don't believe us? Here are four ways this medium builds your brand:
- They Make Your Mail Stand Out - Being unique is vital in today's competitive landscape. According to a study from Microsoft Corp, a person's attention span is only 8 seconds, meaning that you have a few moments to capture a customer's interest when you send a piece of mail. Besides, customers receive lots of mail each day. Direct-mail volume reached nearly 149 billion pieces according to The Data and Marketing Association. That means you have to do anything possible to stand out. The graphics featured on your envelopes help!
- They Say More About Your Business than You May Think - The presentation of your letter, postcard or booklet is as relevant as the contents. A tailored envelope with unique graphics is an opportunity to leave a positive and lasting impression of your brand upon customers or prospects. Generic envelopes are easily forgotten, yet print envelopes bearing your business's insignia in a compelling format make each recipient feel familiar with your brand.
- They Distinguish Your Brand and It's Mail - A recent research revealed nearly 70% of customers are more likely to open an envelope adorned with color graphics and text than a generic one.That high response rate explains why color offers a great ROI in direct-mail campaigns. In fact, a research showed envelopes printed in full color returned $1.59 for a direct-mail piece that cost $1.15 to produce. Blank envelopes returned only 75 cents for the investment!
- They Speak Directly to Your Customers - Envelopes also give you an opportunity to speak directly to mail recipients using basic customer info like their name. Even a simple personalized message like "George, we have an awesome deal for you!" can make a huge impact. In fact, research from InfoTrends revealed that 84% of customers are more likely to open a direct-mail piece if it's personalized to them.
3 Secrets to Direct-Mail Success
Ensure the effectiveness of your communications tool by following these secrets to direct-mail success:
- Generate Suspense - Include messaging on the front of the envelope that teases the reader. Perhaps you may pose a bold statement or ask a question. This will increase the chance that your important message will be opened and read, instead of thrown in the trash.
- Go Big or Go Home - Use oversized envelopes to help differentiate your piece from the standard size envelopes found in your customer's mailbox. Size matters! In fact, "at 6.6%, oversized envelopes have the highest household response rates over other direct-mail mediums (followed by postcards at 5.7% and letter-sized envelopes at 4.3%)," according to Compu-Mail.
- Get Graphic - Make sure to feature a relevant image, a captivating photograph or a full color graphic on the envelope design. Don't forget that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Envelopes have been around for centuries and have changed numerous times throughout the years. Ever wondered where these paper enclosures came from? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Smithsonian, "It was Louis XIV of France, the master of the dramatic flourish, who popularized the use of a cover to ensure the privacy of letters"? Louis had someone cut out forms in order to make envelopes for his communications to his court.
- Did You Know, according to National Postal Museum, Warren De La Rue and Edwin Hill were granted a British patent for the first envelope-making machine in 1845? Prior to this year, handmade envelopes were all that were available for use.
Customized to Your Exact Needs
Whether you're a retail store owner looking to give your direct mail more impact, a business owner looking to promote your brand or a bride-to-be on a tight budget trying to intrigue guests before the wedding day, invest in envelopes from 4OVER4.COM. Choose from our extensive customization options listed below:
- Printed on White Wove, Royal Laid Bright White, Royal Laid Natural White, Royal Laid Gray or Royal Linen Bright White paper stock.
- Choose from over 40 popular envelope sizes and styles.
- Choose from black ink only on front, 1 PMS ink on front, black and 1 PMS ink on front, 2 PMS inks on front or full color on front.
- 2 proof options to ensure you'll love your envelopes.
- Ready in 1 to 7 days!
We Take Care of Everything
When you order custom envelopes from 4OVER4.COM, we take care of everything. We offer low minimums of only 250 envelopes, making them ideal for personal celebrations such as bar mitzvahs, weddings and birthday parties. For companies that send out monthly newsletters, we print up to 50,000 envelopes. This is the perfect choice for corporations, law firms, realtors and schools. Build your order via our Instant Price Calculator, and you'll have your prints in 1 day!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Office Essentials collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in carbonless forms or notepads.
|Print Envelopes||Carbonless Forms||Notepads|
|Size (Inches)||Over 40 sizes||3 standard sizes||5 standard sizes|
Royal Laid Bright White
Royal Laid Natural White
Royal Laid Gray
Royal Linen Bright White
|2 Part (White/Canary)
3 Part (White/Canary/Pink)
4 Part (White/Canary/Pink/Goldenrod)
|70# Uncoated Text|
|Turnaround Time||1 to 7 business days||3 to 5 business days||2 to 7 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||250 to 50,000||100 to 5,000||25 to 25,000|
Below find frequently asked questions regarding 4OVER4.COM's custom envelopes:
1. What size envelopes so you supply?
Our envelopes come in over forty popular sizes and styles to suit every need or budget. Choose from #10 Regular (4.125" x 9.5"), 10# Peel and Seal Regular, 10# Simple Seal Regular, 9# Window (3.875" x 8.875"), #8 5/8 (3.625" x 8.625"), #6 3/4 Remittance (7.125" x 6.5"), A2 (4.375" x 5.75"), A6 (4.75" x 6.50"), A10 (6" x 9.5"), 5" Squares, 6x9 Booklet, 6.5x9.5 Open End, 9x12 Open End - Peel and Seal, 10x13 Booklet and many more.
2. When will I get my order?
Your order will be shipped as soon as you need it! Choose between 1 to 7 business day print turnaround times.
3. Can I get a proof?
We're passionate about providing our customers with flawless prints, which is why we're happy to provide two proof options. Choose between free online proof or next day hard copy proof.
4. What kind of colors can I use on my envelope?
You can choose to print with black ink or PMS color ink. Here are our ink color options below:
- Black ink on front
- 1 PMS ink color on front
- Black ink and 1 PMS ink color on front
- 2 PMS ink colors on front
- Full color printing on front
- Super Expanded Envelope Line
- Over 40 Commercial & Speciality Envelopes!
- Commercial Envelopes, Peel & Seal and Open End
- Square Envelopes, Booklet Envelopes
- Remittance Envelopes and Invitation Envelopes
- Low 250 Minimums
- Ready in 1 to 7 Days
Available Paper Types:
- White Wove
- Royal Laid Bright White
- Royal Laid Natural White
- Royal Laid Gray
- Royal Linen Bright White