Invitation Envelopes: Make Noteworthy First Impressions
Never underestimate the power of a first impression. Creating a positive versus negative impression can mean the difference between success or failure. If you are planning an event, whether for your business or personal life, presentation is the key to conveying a positive feeling and getting invited guests excited for what's to come. With 4OVER4's fully customizable, high quality invitation envelopes, you'll be able to express a professional and sophisticated personalized touch from the start.
Think of your invitations as glamorous evening gowns, and the invitation envelopes as their elegant accessories. At 4OVER4.com we want to help you make your event, wedding or special celebration a hit from the very beginning. Our sophisticated line of white wove envelopes for invitations is just what your event needs.
Choose from a wide selection of sizes, providing you with an immense array of formats and unique finishes. Our white wove paper makes the perfect canvas for your one-of-a-kind designs. So, what's it going to be? Black ink on front or PMS ink on front? Maybe something more classy and sophisticated like Black and 1 PMS ink on front; or something more colorful with 2 PMS inks or full color? The choice is yours and the pleasure is ours!
Available sizes (in inches):
- A2 (4.375 x 5.75)
- #10 Peel & Seal Regular
- #10 Simple Seal Regular
- #9 Regular (3.875 x 8.875)
- #8 ⅝ (3.625 x 8.625)
- #7 ¾ (3.875 x 7.5)
- #7 (3.75 x 6.75)
- #6 ¾ (3.625 x 6.5)
- #10 Regular (4.125 x 9.5)
- A4 (4.25 x 6.25)
- A6 (4.75 x 6.5)
- A7 (5.25 x 7.25)
- A8 (5.5 x 8.125)
- A9 (5.75 x 8.75)
- A10 (6 x 9.5)
- 5" Squares
- 5.5" Squares
- 6" Squares
- 6.5" Squares
As you can see, we like to give you a variety of sizes to choose from to meet your specific needs. Contact us if you need help, and we'll lend you a hand.
When to Use Invitation Envelopes
Invitation envelopes are the asset you need for your upcoming presentation; social or corporate event. Let's take a look at some of the common options where invitation envelopes are chosen to convey a polished message.
- Wedding & Social: The big day is near. Your invitations are going to reflect and give a first glance into your special day. Coordinate your invitations and envelopes for a visually striking affect that leaves invited guests with a sweet feeling of anticipation. Birthday celebrations, anniversaries and any other social occasion deserves to be presented in a meaningful and memorable way.
- Corporate: When inviting your team and clients to a special presentation or business party, surprise them with a gorgeous looking envelope and invitation, instead of sending an impersonal email.
- Fundraisers: If you're running a fundraiser to gather resources in favor of the cause or community you represent, create a positive feeling from the start with personalized envelopes that convey the theme of your event.
The Famous Seven Seconds Rule
Business Insider published a recent study that proves that a first impression only has seven seconds to prove itself positive or negative. Think about how much time seven seconds really is. Almost nothing. Poof! There goes your chance. When thinking about the presentation and design of your brand or looks for your upcoming event, be sure to provide a stunning first impression, turning heads and catching everyone's attention quickly and effectively.
Another fact to keep in mind is how the overall appearance of your printed envelope conditions your prospects and pushes them towards a judgment about your event, fundraiser or social gathering. The Paper Worker blog recently uploaded a very interesting infographic showing how our subconscious is influenced by packaging and presentation. "Your packaging represents your brand's promise to deliver a quality experience." This statement is equally important for invitations, envelopes and other packaging.
- "Your packaging represents your brand's promise to deliver a quality experience"
Also, never forget the fact that if the materials, printers and professionals you choose to create your invitation envelopes aren't high-quality and reliable, your event may give off the wrong impression. Your envelopes are an EXACT reflection of what you have to offer, so be sure to set the tone of your event in order to achieve a high response rate.
Almost 200 Years by Our Side
Envelopes have been around for centuries and have changed numerous times throughout the years. They are as pivotal a part of history as the letters inside! Have you ever wondered where these paper enclosures came from? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Smithsonian, "It was Louis XIV of France, the master of the dramatic flourish, who popularized the use of a cover to ensure the privacy of letters"? Louis had someone cut out forms in order to make envelopes for his communications to his court.
- Did You Know, according to National Postal Museum, Warren De La Rue and Edwin Hill were granted a British patent for the first envelope-making machine in 1845? Prior to 1845, handmade envelopes were all that were available for use.
Go Big or Go Home (and Save Some Cash)
Don't forget to always check out our instant price calculator on the top right in order to discover some amazing discounts. Our minimum starting order for Invitation Envelopes is 250 units. Let's use the standard A2 (4.375" x 5.75") model with just black ink on our premium white wove paper as an example. Its starting price tag is $155.15. BUT, check this out. If you order 500 units, that is double your initial quantity, you'll be paying JUST $159.43! $4 more for double the product? Yup, this savings is real only with 4OVER4.
You may find the print products listed below interesting as well:
|Donation Envelopes||Offering Envelopes||Event Tickets|
|Size||#9 Remittance (7.5" x 8.875") or
#6 3/4 Remittance (7.125" x 6.5")
|#9 Remittance (7.5" x 8.875") or
#6 3/4 Remittance (7.125" x 6.5")
|Material||White Wove||White Wove||14pt Gloss Cover
15pt Cover, Gloss 1 Side (30% PCW)
16pt Gloss Cover
14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
14pt Cream Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
18pt Uncoated Cover (100% PCW)
18pt Cream Uncoated Cover
13pt Uncoated Cover (100% PCW)
14pt White Linen
18pt Premium White Linen
15pt Metallic Pearl Ice
15pt Metallic Pearl Champagne
15pt Metallic Pearl Silver
15pt Metallic Pearl Gold
15pt Synthetic Plastic
|Turnarounds Time||2 to 7 business days||2 to 7 business days||1 to 5 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||250 to 10,000||250 to 10,000||50 to 5,000|
1. What size envelope should I choose?
It really depends on each individual situation. We offer more than 20 standard sizes to choose from, and we can help you find the right one.
2. Can I print on the back of the envelope?
Yes, you can print your logo, address, or any other message on the back of the envelope.
3. When will I get my order?
Your order will be shipped as soon as you need it! Choose between 1 to 7 business day print turnaround times.
4. Can I get a proof?
We're so confident that you'll like the end result, that we're happy to provide two proof options to our prospective customers. Choose between free online proof or next day hard copy proof.
5. What is the minimum envelope order I can place?
Currently, you can place a minimum envelope order of only 250 prints. Need more envelopes? Relax! You can order as many as 50,000 envelopes.
6. What kind of colors can I use on my envelope?
You can choose to print in black ink or PMS color. Take a look at all our options:
- Black ink on front
- 1 PMS ink on front
- Black ink and 1 PMS ink color on front
- 2 PMS ink colors on front
- Full color printing on front
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Blank to Print On
- Low 250 Minimums
- Ready in 1 to 7 Days
Available Paper Types:
- White Wove