3D Lenticular Business Cards
Some key bullet points about 3D Lenticular Business Cards from 4OVER4.COM
- Lenticular sheets are 75 LPI. LPI means Lenticules Per Inch.
- Dark solid colored and/or textured backgrounds work well with this effect.
- Avoid white backgrounds when possible.
- White and light colored areas are transparent, other views/flips will show through white areas causing a ghosting effect. White and light colored areas only work well if each view has white/light colors in the exact same area.
- Use bold sans serif fonts and avoid small text. Small, fine and thin type do not work well for 3D Lenticular prints; fonts get distorted through the lens/plastic surface, so the bolder the better.
- Text that varies from view to view/file to file should NOT overlap, but instead be in a different position on each view.
Common 3D Lenticular examples:
FLIP: Most popular effect used to show 2 or 3 distinct images, one right after the other. Sell multiple products, make your business card bi or tri-lingual, or simply induce a second look.
MOTION EFFECT: Present a simple video action sequence or product demonstration on your business card" .
As you can see from the animation above, your images will transition from one to another as you move the card up and down.
3D LENTICULAR BUSINESS CARDS are guaranteed attention grabbers. People will lookat them and pay attention tot eh effect created over and over. Additionally they’ll show the card around and usually keep it handyto show others.
3D Lenticular Cards from 4OVER4.COM allow you to have two or three different pictures in one. We take your images and create a swapping effect, each image vanishing and then reappearing from one to another as you tilt the card up and down. In addition, an optional backside, printed in regular 4 color process, is also available.
NOTE: At the moment, only a vertical transition or flip is available for order.
NOTE: Another thing to keep in mind is how many files will be uploaded. It depends if you have a two or three image transition.
Two Image Transition AND NO Printed Backside (4/0) : 2 files
Three Image Transition AND NO Printed Backside (4/0) : 3 files
Two Image Transition WITH Printed Backside (4/4) : 3 files
Three Image Transition WITH Printed Backside (4/4) : 4 files
File Naming: When naming your files, please try to follow the following naming convention
Front3 (if you have 3 transitions, instead of 2)
For a printed sample of the example above, and of 21-point 3D Lenticular business cards from 4OVER4.COM, please email email@example.com and ask for samples
Order Your 3D LENTICULAR Cards Now!