Dry erase boards also known as whiteboards are non-porous boards that have a smooth and glossy surface that can be written on with ink and then easily wiped. Custom dry erase board is a dry erase board that has been personalized to suit a specific need or organization.
Under dry erase boards, there are many options; you can get custom dry erase posters, magnets, vinyl, A-frame signs, and many more.
Some of the common uses of customized dry erase board include:
- To showcase an offer. Businesses like restaurants, retail stores, garages and the like, that often have changing offers or sales every now and then often use dry erase boards. The dry erase boards can display available discounts or events happening like a live band.
- To show who is in charge of something. Since dry erase boards can easily be erased, most businesses with many employees use the board to show who is in charge of a particular thing and for how long. You can write down the people who are working the morning shift for the whole week on the board. This helps beat confusion and hold people accountable.
- To announce something. Although people can attend and participate in a meeting, they may forget what was discussed, not to mention that some people won’t show up. You can write the content on the dry erase board for everyone to see. Also if there is a meeting that is to happen in the near future, write it on the dry erase board so that no one will miss it.
- To showcase a routine. If you are having a team building week and want to show what each day’s activities will consist of, then what better way to do it than writing it on a custom printed dry erase board?
- In meeting presentations. There is only so much you can include in slides and if it’s something technical or mathematical, then you might want to write somewhere where everyone can see as you explain your points. A printed dry erase board is perfect for that as you will write as much as you can and if you run out of space you just wipe and continue.
The benefits of using dry erase laminate sheets
Advantages of using dry erase laminated sheets include:
- They are very visual when written on by a dark ink color. Generally, a customized dry erase board is white in color. This means when written on using a black or navy blue ink, the message will be seen by many. Avoid using light colors when writing your message or quote on the board.
- They are portable. A custom printed dry erase board is easy to carry around. The material used to make them is light. This means if you are having a dry erase poster that you place outside to advertise your offer, you can always change its position everyday to attract more foot traffic.
- With a dry erase board, you are assured of their safety. A printed dry erase board like dry erase coroplast is waterproof and UV resistant. This means you don’t have to worry if they will be damaged or not. You can relax knowing even during heavy rainfall and your dry erase coroplast is outside, it won’t be affected.
- It is a one-time investment. Unlike print items like posters and banners that you have to keep changing whenever you want to communicate a different message, with dry erase boards, you buy once. This is because you can always wipe and write new information on the board as often you please over a long period. You will only need a new one when the one you have is not in a good condition.
- It’s multipurpose. You can use your customized dry erase board for outdoor purposes and indoor purposes. The same dry erase PVC board you use to indicate which of your employees is in charge of what, you can still wipe it and use it outside to let people know the discount code you are offering.
Most popular types of printed dry erase boards
The common printed dry erase boards include:
- Dry erase aluminum signs- There are three sizes available that is; 12” x 18”, 18” x 24”, and 24” x 36” depending on what you plan to use it for. It’s made out of 0.40” aluminum sheets that are strong thus making the board durable not to mention you have the option to have holes drilled that is if you intend to hang them and also rounded corners. It’s waterproof and UV safe.
- Dry erase aluminum sign panels- The difference between the dry erase aluminum sign panel and the dry erase aluminum sign is that with the dry-erase aluminum sign panel, it is added to a normal sign(that is not erasable). You can get the panels in many sizes plus it has a dry erase lamination that makes the whole sign pop! They have rounded corners and are lightweight.
- Dry erase coroplast- A customized dry erase board like dry erase coroplast can be custom made with your preferred artwork and different messages every day, You have a pool of sizes to pick from, you can choose to have grommets on top corners only or all corners or not to have at all. If you wish to have H-stake too 4OVER4 will make it happen.
- Dry erase foam core- They are perfect for competitions be they in school or office, great for employee of the year or month board, fundraising boards, and party message board. They are best for indoor purposes that require privacy. You can choose either 3/16” foam core or ½ “ white foam core as your paper type. You can also decide to have both sides printed for maximum use.
- Dry erase magnets- They are used mostly for reminders and scheduling. They are printed on a durable acrylic overlay that is mounted with a magnetic strip. They come with a high-quality 30mil magnet that can be stuck on any metal surface. Most businesses stick them on the office fridge, locker rooms, and file cabinets. Businesses also list the company goals and targets for the week or month on dry-erase magnets. Avoid using long sentences, make your communication brief and direct.
- Dry erase PVC boards- They have mostly been used as welcome signs to most businesses, to show direction or to indicate the day’s special. They are great for welcoming guests into an event. They are made from PVC rigid plastic that is strong and durable.
- Dry erase signicade signs- They are ideal for both indoors and outdoors and are mounted on a plastic signicade that won’t lust or fade. In this way, they remain in good condition for a long time. You can print on both sides the same or different things. They attract passersby and encourage walk-ins.
- Dry erase vinyl- You can get your custom-size dry erase vinyl that is everwhite and personalized to your liking. They give a jaw-dropping effect on people and help your competitive deals pop! You can also get the waterproof version that has a 2 mil laminate film that makes the dry erase vinyl breathtaking.
Get your own customized dry erase board in bulk at 4OVER4
If you’re all about quality and getting your dry erase board prints at a cheap price then buy from 4OVER4. You can get a dry erase board for as low as $29 for one. You also get a free online proof before production upon your request. You will also save on time as our print turnaround time is 4days!
You get to pick the ink color of your choice and whether to have both sides printed or not. Our ordering process is easy and in case you get stuck while placing your order, we have a team of experts at your disposal to guide you through.
We have over 2 decades of experience that’s why we can assure you that you will get the correct value for your money. Come and place your order today!
Remember, you get 4OVER4 rewards coins with every purchase you make. These coins will allow you to redeem free business cards, our print products, or even amazing gift cards from other stores. There’s great value in shopping at 4OVER4.