3D lenticular Printing Puts Your Business in Motion
Play to impress with 3D Lenticular Business Cards. Merging three or more images into one, these realistic motion-effect cards break the fourth wall and help redefine your brand. Like mini-movies that you hand out, you’re guaranteed the spotlight.
Leave people speechless with professional-grade 3D lenticular printing from 4OVER4.COM!! 3D lenticular printing gives business cards and postcards the illusion of depth and motion! Intrigued? To achieve this rare motion effect two to four images, or flips, are used on one side of a business card or postcard and are later superimposed in the print process.
The result? A moving image or message that sparks interest and triggers conversation! You'll automatically stand out in a bevy of flat media when you present a 3D motion business card or a 3D motion postcard. Chances are no one else will! Simply put: lenticular printing is extraordinary.
With an overwhelming amount of businesses competing for your target audience's attention day in and day out, it's imperative to give them something extraordinary to remember you by. Make your move with 3D lenticular cards! These holographic cards help distinguish you and grab prospects' attention. Whether you're a retailer, real estate agent, coffee shop owner, contractor, or landscaper, 3D motion cards let you tell your story using 2, 3 or 4 flips no matter what business you're in. Give them a try!
Lenticular printing gets more customers because they're innovative. It's an attractive mode of advertising that gets prospects hooked onto 3D ads, while informing them about your business and getting them interested in your services. Don't believe us? According to a study, the rate of interest in lenticular products is 96%. More importantly, the rate of reading advertisements featured on lenticular products is 91%. It's crucial to consider 3D motion printing! Here are other benefits:
- It's Effective - An ad campaign using 3D motion printing attracts attention to the tune of 6 X more than that of a traditional print ad. This boosts the visibility and effectiveness of the ad, while engaging attention for a long time, which undoubtedly generates greater brand recognition and increased sales.
- It's Eye-Catching - Lenticular printing is proven to be more eye-catching than standard printing. By using 3D effects, you can present your brand message in a memorable and exciting way. Since lenticular marketing materials work by being viewed from different angles, the viewer automatically spends much more time interacting with them.
- It's Highly Graphic - As mentioned earlier, lenticular printing has 2, 3 or 4different views, giving you a 3D effect when you move the angle of the printed piece. This instantly gains a lot of attention and gets prospects staring at your lenticular printed images for a long time.
- It's Interesting - The moment people look at elements of a print ad that change every time they tilt their head, they start to pay a lot of attention to it. They'll be mesmerized! With a great advertising campaign, you'll be able to gain more attention with affordable 3D motion printing instead of regular printing.
Design Ideas for High-Impact Results
Regardless of industry, print marketing materials are meant to turn heads and get customers to visit your online or brick and mortar store. Lenticular cards should showcase your best work or product. We've come up with a few design ideas for businesses and freelancers:
- Retailer - Showcase images of top-rated products or products on sale in your store.
- Realtor - Showcase images of homes and apartments for rent or sale.
- Coffee Shop - Showcase images of coffee being poured into a mug or coffee beans.
- Contractors - Showcase images of before and after home renovations.
- Landscapers - Showcase images of picturesque gardens.
Have you ever wondered how 3D lenticular printing originated? Wonder no more! They've been around since the 17th century. These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know the concept of 3D effects goes back to 1692? Frencn painter Gois-Clair discovered he could get a 3D effect on canvas by putting a grid between the painting and the viewer. By looking at it from the right side, you would see one painting. By looking at it from the left side, you would see another painting. WOW!
- Did You Know this state-of-the-art 3D imaging technology was introduced to the public in the 1930s by a company named Vari-Vue? The term 3D lenticular is used in their patent in order to describe linear lenses.
- Did You Know Vari-Vue was incorporated in New York in the year 1948? The company then popularized 3D technology across the world, becoming a household name. Vari-Vue is responsible for creating first flip images and animated images... Most terms used in the lenticular printing industry today were coined by this company!
2 Styles to Address Every Need
Even if lenticular printing has been around for quite some time, it's only recently become popular for business marketing collateral. We offer two styles to meet every need and budget:
- 3D Lenticular Business Cards - We take your own images and create a swapping effect. It feels like having several business cards all wrapped up in one amazing package, which means more bang for your buck and more real estate to display your info. Use them to amaze people at networking events. For the best results, we use 31pt 3D lenticular paper and give you the option of full-color printing on one or two sides. Ready in 18 days.
- 3D Lenticular Postcards - Measuring 4"x 6", these postcards are printed on 31pt 3D lenticular paper. Just tilt the 3D card up and down and a new image appears. Use them to promote an event, present a product or as impressive save the date cards. With this versatile tool, there is no limit to the possible applications. Order as few as 500 and as many as 250,000 prints. Rounded corners optional to make your cards even more striking. Ready in 18 days.
5 Easy Steps to Perfection
Need lenticular printing now? Just complete these five easy steps and we'll do the rest!
- STEP 1: Choose between 3D motion business cards or 3D motion postcards.
- STEP 2: Customize your order using our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator to the right. We offer a variety of options that let you come up with custom cards, from size to quantity to ink color to number of flips to rounded corners to print turnaround time.
- STEP 3: Upload your design files onto our website.
- STEP 4: Approve your free online proof to ensure the design turns out even better than you ever imagined. Once your print job passes our file review, it will automatically go into production.
- STEP 5: Be the business with the print marketing materials that everyone else envies!
Before you place your order, the following chart will help you easily compare lenticular business cards and lenticular postcards:
|3D Lenticular Business Cards||3D Lenticular Postcards|
|Size||2" x 3.5", 2.125" x 3.375" (Credit Card Size), 2.5" x 2.5" (Social Cards)||4" x 6"|
|Turnaround Time||18 business days||18 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||500 to 25,000||500 to 10,000|
Want to put your business in motion? Consider professional-grade 3D lenticular printing from 4OVER4.COM! Order today! Soon we'll be including True 3D, Morph, Zoom and Full Animated options. Interested? Contact us, and we'll tell you all about them!
Below are answers to the most frequently asked questions about lenticular printing:
1. What is lenticular printing?
Lenticular printing was invented to create the illusion of animation or depth. This technology was created in the 1940s, but has evolved through the ages. What we know today as lenticular prints, or holograms, were once called "flicker pictures", "winkies" or "wiggle pictures".
Lenticular images are graphic files that go through a process called "interlacing". An interlaced image is made up of repeating slices to create a 3D effect or animation. The images are then printed onto lenses - which is a material that is similar to plastic, but made up of lenticules, hence its name.
2. What final touches may I add?
At the moment, you may add 2, 3 or 4 flips to create the illusion of motion. You may also add ¼" radius or ⅛" radius rounded corners by selecting it on our Instant Price Calculator. You may also make your card even more striking by adding full-color printing on one or both sides.
3. How long will it take?
These custom cards have a print turnaround of 18 business days.
- Lenticular Frontside with 2, 3 or 4 Flips!
- 31-point thickness
- Straight or 1/8" and 1/4" Rounded Corners
- Follow Prepared Instructions
- Minimum of 500
- Ready in 18 Days
- Starting at $399
Available Paper Types:
- 31pt Lenticular Lens
Also in This Category:
- Black Business Cards
- Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Edge Painted Business Cards
- Fat Foil Business Cards
- Foldover Business Cards
- Free Business Cards
- Gloss Laminated
- Kraft Business Cards
- Layer Cake Business Cards
- Metallic Foil Business Cards
- Raised Foil
- Raised Spot UV
- Rigid Plastic
- Silk Laminated
- Soft Touch
- Spot UV Business Cards
- The Prestige Collection
- Velvet Laminated