Personalized Mailing Labels Give Correspondence a Professional Look
Did you know nearly 6 million packages were delivered per day last year, according to Statista? WOW! Two years ago, 4 million packages were delivered every day. In other words, there will be an exponentially-increasing amount of envelopes and brown boxes at your customers' doors. Make your packages stand out from the crowd with 4OVER4.COM's vibrant personalized mailing labels featuring your logo! They'll instantly know which package to open first!
Make a good impression by printing striking mailing labels that get noticed! Personalize your outgoing mailers and packages with custom labels featuring your logo, key business info and contact details so customers can easily reach you, whether for additional inquiries or more orders. Add an eye-catching image to make them even more striking! Not only do personalized mailing labels save time and effort, they also make your parcels look more engaging.
Custom mailing labels are an essential component of businesses big and small. We use premium materials for our labels which arrive kiss cut on sheets for easy-to-peel-off action. Their super-slick, glossy finish means that no matter what you do with your labels, they'll truly get noticed. Ready to give envelopes and packages a one-of-a-kind look? Order personalized mailing labels now!
A Few Benefits to Consider
Having your own personalized mailing labels helps legitimize your business, while inspiring confidence in customers. Other important benefits are listed below:
- They Make Mailings a Breeze - No more trying to get your office printer to cooperate. Professionally printed mailing labels make the tedious task of business correspondence a breeze, while saving you precious time. By using this dynamic tool to send out orders, you will simplify the mailing process.
- They Exude Professionalism - What does it say about your business if your mailing labels are poorly printed? Labels printed by professional printers tell your customers that you're serious about your business. Personalized mailing labels exude professionalism!
- They Boost Brand Recognition - Consistency is the key to excellence and brand identification . By adding labels featuring your logo and colors to each and every one of your business mailings and packages, you'll instantly increase brand recognition.
- They Can Be Personalized - Customers who feel appreciated will always come back to purchase more from your business. You can personalize mailing labels in order to include a few lines that show your customers your deep rooted appreciation. Since you can design your own labels, customize the design according to the lifestyle of your target market.
Labels have been around for nearly two centuries. Ever asked yourself how they originated? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Navitor, "Printed product labels didn't come into widespread use until the 1800s?" Drug labels were the first ones to be used due to the need to label pills!
- Did You Know, according to Navitor, "An entrepreneur named R. Stanton Avery manufactured the world's first self-adhesive labels in the 1930s?" Originally, they were attached to bottles and packages using gum. Gross!
- Did You Know, according to Navitor, "The invention of the inkjet printer in the early 1980s changed the future of labeling?" Since the price of inkjet printers and ink was low, the sales of inkjet labels exploded for business and home use.
Make an Impact
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we allow you to design your own labels to create a one-of-a-kind look. Whether you're a small business owner trying to make a big impression on customers and colleagues or you're an individual trying to send a special delivery to family and friends, it's easy to create personalized mailing labels with us that express your style. Make an impact by choosing from our customization options listed below:
- Delivered kiss-cut on sheets.
- Choice of an array of sizes and shapes, from circle to square to oval to rectangle.
- Pick from 3 paper types: standard uncoated label, standard semi-gloss label, and standard hi-gloss label.
- Choose from subtle black ink only or bold full color prints.
- Optional 1/8" rounded corners on squares and rectangles for added elegnace.
- Multiple sets to help you save time.
- Ready in 0 to 5 days!
We Stand By Our Products
We offer free online proofs and next day hard copy proofs to ensure a flawless outcome. Build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Once you approve your proof, our printing pros will send your project to print. You'll have flawless mailing labels in 1 to 5 business days. In a rush? Choose the same-day day print turnaround time option, and you'll get your prints just in time for that last-minute engagement.
Ready to place your order? Before you do so, bear in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Stickers and Labels collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare mailing labels with other styles:
|Personalized Mailing Labels||Premium Address Labels||Roll Warning Labels|
|Size||Over 50 standard sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||Over 50 standard sizes|
|Material||Standard Uncoated Label
Standard Semi-Gloss Label
Standard Hi-Gloss Label
Hi-Gloss Label (Hi-Gloss UV)
White Vinyl Permanent
White Vinyl Repositionable
Clear Cling Label
White Cling Label
Clear Label Permanent
Clear Vinyl Repositionable
|White Gloss (Indoor)
White BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)
Clear BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||6 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||25 to 25,000||25 to 25,000||100 to 25,000|
Want to make business correspondence or personal mailings a breeze? Reap the benefits of personalized mailing labels from the experts here at our offices! Order yours today! We're devoted to deliverting print marketing solutions that truly make a statement.
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding 4OVER4.COM's mailing labels:
1. What's the difference between a label and a sticker?
Some people consider a sticky product as being a "label" while other people think of them as a "sticker." But they're exactly the same thing! They're the same size, same finish, same stickiness.
2. How much do mailing labels cost?
Our labels start at:
- $19.00 for a 0.5" circle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.375" x 1" rectangle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 1" x 1" square (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.75" x 1.5" oval (which contains 25 labels)
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds via our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
3. What type of proof will I receive?
We have two options for proofing - one of the beauties of digital printing! If your job is color-critical, we offer a FREE online proof. Want to take a look at the real thing before committing? Relax! We also offer a next day hard copy proof.
4. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see on labels and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
5. What kind of materials can you print on?
When it comes to mailing labels, we carry premium labeling materials for you to choose from, including Standard Uncoated Label, Standard Semi-Gloss Label and Standard Hi-Gloss Label. Just pick one that suits your business, brand or event like a glove.
Important Artwork Notice!
- Sheets are kiss-cut to the shape chosen
- Easy peel-off action
- Choose from 50+ rectangles, squares, circles and ovals
- 1/8" Rounded Corners on Squares & Rectangles
- Available in uncoated, semi gloss or high gloss finish
- Low 25 minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- Standard Uncoated Label
- Standard Semi-Gloss Label
- Standard Hi-Gloss Label