Newsletter Printing Keeps Your Customers and Stakeholders Up-to-Date
Start spreading the news! Professional-grade newsletter printing from 4OVER4.COM helps businesses big and small build lasting connections with customers, establish credibility and boost sales now and in the long run. Newsletter printing is pivotal to your marketing success. The quality of your print marketing materials reflects the quality of your business!
Custom printed newsletters are a tried and tested marketing tool you can use to connect with your beloved customers, while building good relations with them. These may be distributed in-house or via direct-mail. You can use the prints to provide information on upcoming events, developments or any subject matter that may interest your target audience. These may also be used to promote your products or services as part of your business strategy.
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we print newsletters on premium 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text and 70# Uncoated Text stock with a luxurious high gloss UV coating - they're sure to project a professional image your readers will respect! Choose from four folding options, to create a newsletter that perfectly suits your business or organization. Whichever you choose, we know you'll absolutely love it! Our full-color newsletters will positively impact your business!
A Few Reasons Why Newsletters are Still the Go-To Strategy
Even in this digital age, direct mail newsletters are being used by businesses, nonprofits, churches and theaters to notify customers of promotions, new products or events. Direct mail still matters! According to Compu-Mail, the direct mail response rate is 5.1%, compared to 0.6% email. More importantly, businesses sell $2,095 in goods for every $167 spent on direct mail! It's imperative to take advantage of newsletter printing for your direct mail marketing!
Custom printed newsletters are a marketing staple for many reasons. We've come up with a few:
- They allow you to effectively describe your goods and services in great detail.
- They keep you top-of-mind with customers.
- They give you an opportunity to show off your expertise.
- They encourage repeat sales.
- They help create a trustworthy relationship with your customers.
- Your business will come off as considerate and knowledgeable.
- They allow customers to feel part of your family.
An Extremely Versatile Marketing Tool
Newsletter printing lets businesses keep in touch with customers and stakeholders. This versatile tool can be used to update them about new product releases, seasonal sales, job openings, charitable works, industry news, quarterly overviews and more. Nonprofit organizations can use newsletters to update donors with resources, stories and other key info. Whether you want to print a company newsletter or a real estate bulletin, 4OVER4.COM makes it possible.
Design Tips to Get Your Newsletter Opened and Read
You spend a considerable amount of money and time producing your monthly newsletter. Don't want it to be tossed in the trash? We can help! By following these design tips you'll ensure that your printed newsletters are opened and read:
- Use Vibrant Colors - Color animates everything. It livens up and attracts attention. It's vital that you use lots of color in order to attract the eye.The most popular newspapers in the world rely on an extensive use of color.
- Use an Established Style - When writing copy for a newsletter, we recommend sticking to an established style used in print media. Newspapers have developed very particular ways of writing that make the words reader-friendly.
- Use an Interesting Format - Use white text on a black background anywhere on your design. Put your copy inside a tinted text box. Use a multi-column format. With the proper use of borders, bold fonts and shading, you can design a newsletter that grabs attention.
- Go for Powerful Headlines - Headlines get noticed. Readers look for headlines in order to get an idea of what to read on your newsletter. They scan the subheadlines to pick up on the key points. Punchy, powerful headlines get noticed and are read.
- Make Your Lead Article Interesting - This is crucial. If the main article is boring or seems boring... Forget it! You've lost your reader's attention. Your reader will just stop reading.
- Use Graphics and Pictures Liberally - Who doesn't love images? Full-color images capture the attention - they're worth a thousand words! That's why the captions on photos are the most-read sections of any publication out there.
Newsletters have a long history in our world. Ever wondered where they originated and why? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know research shows that the very first newsletter appeared back in 1538 in the Elizabethan era? Wow! This is long before newspapers became the popular medium for news stories.
- Did You Know one of the first known newsletters was distributed in England in the year 1631? This newsletter featured interesting happenings of locals living overseas.
- Did You Know the Boston News-letter, the very first newsletter in the U.S., made its appearance in 1704? Eventually, it became a newspaper! Many other newsletters flourished in the 1700's in America.
- Did You Know newsletters made a comeback in the 1900's mainly because businesses needed specialized information? In 1923 The Kiplinger Letter, a business and economic forecasting newsletter for people in management, surfaced. It continues to be the most widely-read newsletter worldwide!
Extensive Customization Options
Let your customers know the latest about your business with newsletters cleverly-designed by YOU. Whether you need newsletter printing to highlight your company's achievements, to promote a product launch or to help customers know your brand better, make an impact by selecting from 4OVER4.COM's extensive customization options listed below:
- Choose from 6 standard sizes.
- Custom sizes upon request.
- Multiple folding options available: Half Fold, Tri Fold, Z Fold and Gate Fold.
- Printed on premium paper stock: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text.
- Optional scoring and perforation.
- Striking full color printing on one or both sides.
- Optional high gloss UV coating.
- Low 50 minimums.
Get Them as Soon as You Need Them
4OVER4.COM is devoted to creating dynamic print solutions that take your marketing to the next level. Once you've built your order on our Instant Price Calculator and uploaded your artwork, we'll send you a free online proof. Once you give us the green light, your project will go to print. Take advantage of our lightning fast turnarounds - choose between same-day to 3 days! Get your custom newsletters as soon as you need them!
Before you place your order, keep in mind that 4OVER4.COM offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare newsletters with other products:
|Size||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||8 standard sizes and custom sizes|
|Material||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|18pt Rigid Vinyl (PVC)
22pt Gloss Laminated
|100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
80# Gloss Cover
100# Silk/Matte Cover
14pt Gloss Cover
14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 3 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 3 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||50 to 100,000||25 to 500||50 to 100,000|
Trying to keep your customers in the loop while building long-lasting connections with them? Reap the benefits of professional-grade newsletter printing from 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding 4OVER4.COM's newsletter printing:
1. How many paper types can I choose from?
Choose the one that suits your needs. We offer 3 paper types:
- 100# Gloss Text - Full-bodied paper great for folding, laminated with a gloss coating for newsletters printed with added durability.
- 100# Silk/Matte Text - Same thickness as the 100# gloss text but with a matte silky finish for a softer and understated look and feel.
- 70# Uncoated Text - This type of paper makes for easy folding.
2. How many folds can I choose from?
We offer 4 folding types:
- Half Fold - It's folded in half for a wide panel size. Also known as a two-panel.
- Trifold - It's divided into three vertical panels as the name implies, with the right panel folding underneath the left.
- Z Fold - It's divided into three vertical panels into a distinctive Z shape, with each panel folding on top of the other.
- Gate Fold - It has a three-panel design, with each outer panel measuring ½ the width of the central panel. These fold inward to form the Gate.
3. What are the standard newsletter sizes?
We offer 6 standard sizes:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 8.5" x 14"
- 9" x 12"
- 11" x 17"
- 11" x 25.5"
4. I need a custom size. Do you do that?
Yes, we can print your custom newsletters in just about any size. Simply give us your dimensions.
5. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we provide free online proofs. Please bear in mind that computer monitors may reflect a variance in color.
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- High Gloss UV Coating Available
- Optional Scoring, Perfing and Folding
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text
- 80# Gloss Cover
- 100# Silk/Matte Cover
- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
- 8mil Synthetic Plastic
- 15pt Synthetic Plastic