Make Your Own Mouse Pad And Promote Your Brand
Personalization is everything. In a world overcrowded with information of every kind, being able to craft day-to-day items in an entirely customizable way is ever more valuable. Make your own mouse pad with 4OVER4.COM and reflect your one-of-a-kind identity.
Whether you're looking for something special for yourself, a loved one or searching for creative gifts for employees or customers, our personalized mouse pads are exactly what you need to showcase your message in a unique way. Use them as corporate gifts, party favors, or branding assets for expos and presentations.
Our mouse pads are made out of high density foam and are stain resistant and easy to clean. They are a standard size is of 7.75" x 9.25" x 1/4" and printed in vibrant full color. Make your own using our instant price calculator and online design tool, and submit your file with photo, artwork or logo. With our quick turnarounds of just three days, you will be enjoying your new mouse pad before you know it!
We offer low minimums of just one, so you can make your own mouse pad for your home office or purchase as many as you like for friends and family. Hosting a party? Hand them out as party favors. Customized mouse pads also make great promotional gifts for businesses, schools and fundraising campaigns.
Ideal Situations For Unique Print Tools
- Spend a lot of time on the computer? A personalized mouse pad will shine brighter than almost any other item in your office. Design something meaningful and stylish.
- Participating in a trade show? Take a stack of mouse pads, they make great promotional tools. Beware, free stuff attracts the masses!
- Pitching an idea? Treat your potential business investors to a neat-looking, cool and handy mouse pad featuring your business logo and slogan!
- Make your own personalized mouse pads and provide a unifying tool for all your team members. A nice looking corporate design goes easy on the eyes and creates a positive work environment.
Making Your Own Mouse Pad: Some Design Tips
Ok, so now you know that you want to design your own mouse pads. Be sure to take these aspects into consideration when creating your unique assets in order to get more conversions and brand awareness.
- Less is more: Don't overcrowd a mouse pad's design. Send us a simple logo with an attractive palette of colors for a stunning look. Too much information, shapes or colors will distract your target audience from the important facts.
- Always include contact information: The lower margin of your mouse pads are the perfect place to include an email address, a fan page and maybe a phone number. This will make your audience intrigued and, since they're probably already in front of a PC, prone to visit your website.
- Think artistically: A mouse pad is like a canvas to feature your work of art. With endless possibilities at your disposal, think carefully and consider getting in contact with an artist in order to feature a stunning and jaw-dropping design.
- Seize the moment: Being in front of your audience's eyes day in and day out is a priceless opportunity for any marketer. Try to make the most out of it and be smart about it. Think about how your design will look after 30 days of exposure. Will it start looking boring? Rethink until you come up with a design that will endure the test of time.
Never Underestimate Direct Marketing
An important aspect when considering to make your own mouse pad service is that it fits into the category of direct marketing. Let's take a look at some cool facts and why it's one of the most successful marketing practices in every business.
- UK Royal Mail determined through a recent study that "Giving, receiving and handling tangible objects remain deep and intuitive parts of the human experience."
- The same survey resulted in the fact that 60% of direct mail recipients confessed that the effect provided by receiving a physical object was a strong one that stuck in their minds for later recollection.
- 57% stated that this strategy made them feel valued and accomplished forging an authentic relationship.
- The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) concluded that direct marketing provides a 4.4% response rate, compared to email's 0.12%.
Below find other popular branding items:
|Mouse Pads||Mugs||Tote Bags||Roll Promotional and Event Stickers|
|Turnarounds||3 Business Days||Same Day - 5 Business Days||4 - 7 Business Days||1 to 7 Seven Business Days|
Customers interested in custom printed mouse pads also reached for:
- Tote Bags
- Roll Promotional Event Stickers
- Remittance Envelopes
- Stain-resistant high density foam
- Measures 7.75"x9.25"x1/4" tall
- Low Minimums of 1
- Ready in 3 Days!
Available Paper Types: