Logo Stickers Add Your Brand's Touch to Anything
Proud of your business? In love with your logo? Order custom printed logo stickers from 4OVER4.COM to share them with the world! They're the perfect promo item to build your brand because of their variety of uses. Every business, regardless of industry, deserves to be a household name. Branded stickers will surely get you there!
Customized stickers are exactly what your business needs. They're the best way to spread the word about your business and promote your brand. Include them with products, use them as handouts, put them on packaging, give them to customers… Whatever your business needs! Our stickers are printed on high-quality label in vibrant full color. Your branded sticker will be as impressive as the work your products and services!
Using stickers as promotional tools is an awesome way to build brand recognition. They're easy to display and easy to hand out, and they stick to any surface. You can hand them out as corporate giveaways, stick them to other promotional tools or put them on your office's laptops. With a powerful design, your brand will definitely make a lasting impression with prospects and business partners.
From packaging to promo items to direct-mail pieces to bottles to boxes to containers to corporate giveaways, you name it... Add your brand's touch to anything with stickers that include your logo! Our stickers are delivered on sheets kiss cut to the chosen shape - perfect for fast application! They're available in four die-cut shapes, from rectangle to square to circle to oval, giving you endless design possibilities. Ready to spread band recognition with branded labels? Let's go!
Sticker printing has established brands, built companies, advertised sales and increased exposure for years. In addition to cost-effective banding, logo stickers provide astute business owners with numerous benefits. We've come up with other reasons why you shouldn't ignore this powerful tool. Let's have a look:
- They Encourage Word of Mouth - According to HubSpot, 75% of people don't believe adverts, yet 90% believe brand recommendations from friends and family. Besides, 90% of word of mouth about brands is happening offline, thanks to dynamic mediums like stickers.
- They're Old School - Branded promotional stickers are physical, offline forms of social media and broadcasting. Designed cleverly and properly distributed, they keep generating impressions, word of mouth marketing and low-cost exposure.
- They're Not Perceived as Advertising - The power of custom stickers lies in the fact that when displayed, they're not perceived as advertising. They're perceived as badges of support for a brand, message, organization or cause close to your heart.
Design Tips for High-Impact Stickers
Even though stickers have very limited space, it all comes down to design. Remember less is more. Here's how to design branded stickers that deliver impact:
- Keep Words to a Minimum - The fewer the number of words, the larger your font size, instantly making your message much more readable.
- Select the Right Font - It's imperative to consider basing your font on the nature of your brand.
- Simplicity is Key - Whether it's just your brand name or slogan, a simple design is the way to go.
Ever wondered why stickers were invented and where they came from? Wonder no more! They've been around for centuries. These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Wonderopolis, the Ancient Egyptians first used stickers to advertise their daily market rates? Archaeologists found items, at Egyptian excavation sites, that seem to be product descriptions or pricing plastered to walls of ancient cities. Wow!
- Did You Know, according to Wonderopolis, lithography was the primary method of sticker production in the 1800s? Stickers printed back then were affixed with a sticky paste or gum, requiring the user to lick them before use.
- Did You Know, according to Wonderopolis, R. Stanton Avery invented the sticker in the 1930s? These revolutionary stickers didn't require licking and could be precut for ease of use, which was especially useful in a range of industrial applications.
Extensive Customization Options
Personalized stickers with your logo are an important marketing tool for your brand. They're so versatile that they can stick on just about everything. Whether you're trying to brand corporate giveaways, promotional products, direct-mail pieces or packaging, make them your own with our extensive customization options listed below:
- Delivered kiss-cut on sheets to the shape chosen
- Choice of an array of sizes and shapes, from circle to square to oval to rectangle
- Choose from 3 paper types: standard uncoated label, standard semi-gloss label, and standard hi-gloss label.
- Black ink only or full color prints
- Optional 1/8" rounded corners on squares and rectangles
- Multiple sets to help you save time
- Ready in 0 to 5 days!
Committed to Excellence
We're committed to excellence - that's why we offer two proof options! We want you to love your stickers as much as you love your business logo! Ready to order? Build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your logo onto our site. Our experts will review it and send you a free online proof. Once you give us the greenlight, we'll send your project to print. You'll get your stickers as fast as Same Day! Remember Same Day orders must be approved by NOON EST.
Before you place your order, keep in mind that our coveted Stickers and Labels collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare branded stickers with other styles:
|Custom Stickers||Premium Stickers||Roll Stickers|
|Size||Over 50 standard sizes||12 standard sizes and custom size||Over 50 standard sizes|
|Material||Standard Uncoated Label Standard Semi-Gloss Label Standard Hi-Gloss Label||Uncoated Label Semi-Gloss Label Hi-Gloss Label (Hi-Gloss UV) White Vinyl Permanent White Vinyl Repositionable Clear Cling Label White Cling Label Clear Label Permanent Clear Vinyl Repositionable Fluorescent Red Fluorescent Pink Fluorescent Orange Fluorescent Yellow Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Pink Pastel Yellow Orange Pink Blue Yellow Green Brown Kraft||White Gloss (Indoor) White BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor) Clear BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)|
|Turnarounds||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||6 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||25 to 25,000||25 to 25,000||100 to 25,000|
Spread your logo everywhere! Consider custom printed logo stickers from 4OVER4.COM - Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions about custom stickers:
1. What's the difference between a label and a sticker?
Some people consider a sticky product as being a "label" while other people think of them as a "sticker." But they're exactly the same thing! They're the same size, same finish, same stickiness.
2. How much do stickers cost?
Our labels start at:
- $19.00 for a 0.5" circle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.375" x 1" rectangle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 1" x 1" square (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.75" x 1.5" oval (which contains 25 labels)
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds via our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
3. What type of proof will I receive?
We have two options for proofing - one of the beauties of digital printing! If your job is color-critical, we offer a FREE online proof so that you can see the proof on your computer monitor. Want to take a look at the real thing before committing? Relax! We also offer a next day hard copy proof.
4. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see in stickers and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
5. What kind of materials can you print on?
When it comes to sticker printing, we carry a few premium labeling materials for you to choose from, including Standard Uncoated Label, Standard Semi-Gloss Label and Standard Hi-Gloss Label. Just pick one that fits your business, brand or event like a glove.
Important Artwork Notice!
- Sheets are kiss-cut to the shape chosen
- Easy peel-off action
- Choose from 50+ rectangles, squares, circles and ovals
- 1/8" Rounded Corners on Squares & Rectangles
- Available in uncoated, semi gloss or high gloss finish
- Low 25 minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- Standard Uncoated Label
- Standard Semi-Gloss Label
- Standard Hi-Gloss Label