Linen Envelopes: Add a Touch of Class to Your Invitations
Nothing says class like linen. Subtle, sophisticated, 4OVER4.COM's linen envelopes add an elegant touch to your wedding invitations, special event invitations and corporate gala announcements. The textured linen finish personifies luxury! These pristine bright white envelopes have been compared to the feeling of an exquisite linen tablecloth. Refined and romantic!
They feature an embossed crosshatch pattern which gives it the look of fabric. Beautiful to the touch and visually appealing to the eye, 4OVER4.COM's linen envelopes are an affordable alternative for personal and business use. Use them for events and special correspondence!
Why Linen Envelopes?
Business owners get one opportunity to make a first impression on prospects and customers. Someone launching a business, offering a special deal or making a special announcement wants their mailings to be noticed when they arrive at the customer's home. A standard envelope means junk mail in the eyes of most customers and potential customers - they mailing won't be opened!
By using linen, customers know you pay attention to details and appreciate quality, which will instantly evoke curiosity about the contents. The same goes for individuals. Just as an invitation can make or break an event, whether it's a wedding, holiday party or anniversary, an envelope can make or break an invitation. Do you want to intrigue recipients and lure them to your event? A luxurious linen textured envelope is all it takes to set the stage for elegance.
4 Exclusive Styles for Every Personal or Business Need
With four different linen envelope styles to choose from, here at 4OVER4.COM you'll find the perfect one to match the print products you've created, whether it's invitations, letterheads, postcards, or thank you notes.
- #10 Royal Linen Bright White (4.125" x 9.5") - These standard-sized envelopes are perfect for sending business letters, business letterheads, announcements, resumes, professional correspondence and distinctive business stationery.
- Royal Linen Bright White A2 (4.375" x 5.75") - Also called notecard envelopes, these are great for announcements and sending notes of thanks during the holidays to friends, colleagues and clients. Elegant side seam construction and large square flaps finish the look.
- Royal Linen Bright White A7 (5.25" x 7.25") - The perfect choice for invitations, photos and postcards that measure 5" x 7". They are also typically used for small booklets, brochures and greeting cards.
- Royal Linen Bright White 6.5" Squares - Square envelopes get you noticed! Use them on all types of invitations, from weddings to baby showers to fundraisers to premiere parties. Whether it is a personal or business event, your guests and clients will be sure to enjoy a change from the same old boring rectangular envelope.
Envelopes have been around for centuries and have changed numerous times throughout the years. Have you ever asked yourself how they originated? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know the first known envelope, which was nothing like the paper envelope we currently use, dates back to 3500 in the ancient Middle East? Wow! Clay spheres were molded surrounding financial tokens and used in transactions. It was first discovered by Jacques de Morgan in 1901!
- Did You Know paper envelopes were first developed in China in the second century BC? Known as chih poh, these envelopes were used to store gifts of money. In fact, during the Southern Song dynasty, they were used by the Chinese imperial court to distribute monetary gifts to government officers.
You can say a lot with an envelope. Whether you're a bride-to-be trying to add a timeless look to your wedding invitations, a business owner looking to give your VIP mail more impact, or a nonprofit giving your thank you cards the royal treatment, send them in style with linen envelopes from 4OVER4.COM. Choose from:
- Available in: #10 Royal Linen Bright White (4.125" x 9.5"), Royal Linen Bright White A2 (4.375" x 5.75"), Royal Linen Bright White A7 (5.25" x 7.25"), Royal Linen Bright White 6.5" Squares
- Low minimums of 50
- Ready in ONE DAY!
We Take Care of Everything
When you order linen envelopes from 4OVER4.COM, we take care of everything. We offer low minimums of only 50 envelopes, making them ideal for personal celebrations such as christenings, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, weddings and glamorous birthday parties. For businesses that send out monthly newsletters, we sell up to 50,000 envelopes. This is a great choice for large corporations, law firms, realtors and educational institutions. Build your order on our Instant Price Calculator, and you'll have your envelopes in 1 day!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Envelopes collection.
|Linen Envelopes||Metallic Pearl Envelopes||Cream Envelopes|
|Size (Inches)||#10 Royal Linen Bright White (4.125" x 9.5")
Royal Linen Bright White A2 (4.375" x 5.75")
Royal Linen Bright White A7 (5.25" x 7.25")
Royal Linen Bright White 6.5" Squares
|A2 in Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver
A7 in Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver
6.5" Square in Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver
|A2 (4.375" x 5.75")
A7 (5.25" x 7.25")
|Turnaround Time||1 business day||1 business day||1 business day|
|Min and Max quantity||50 to 50,000||50 to 50,000||50 to 50,000|
Want to wrap your wedding or corporate gala invitations in luxury? Order linen envelopes from the experts here at 4over4.com! They exude class and sophistication.
Below find frequently asked questions regarding 4over4.com's linen envelopes:
1. What size envelope should I choose?
Our envelopes come in four popular sizes and styles:
- #10 Royal Linen Bright White (4.125" x 9.5") - These standard-sized envelopes suit business letters, announcements, resumes, correspondence and business stationery.
- Royal Linen Bright White A2 (4.375" x 5.75") - These notecard envelopes suit everything from thank you notes to announcements.
- Royal Linen Bright White A7 (5.25" x 7.25") - Suit invitations, photos and postcards that measure 5" x 7", booklets and greeting cards.
- Royal Linen Bright White 6.5" Squares - Suit all types of invitations, from weddings to baby showers to fundraisers to premiere parties.
2. When will I get my envelopes?
You'll get your blank envelopes in one business day - perfect for those under strict time constraints!
3. What is the minimum envelope order I can place?
With our industry low minimums, you can order as few as 50 envelopes and as many as 50,000 envelopes.
- Over 100 Commercial, Invitation & Specialty Envelopes
- Up to 50% cheaper than staples
- Metallic Pearl Silver, Gold, Ice and Champagne
- Laid gray, white and natural
- Linen white
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 1 Day
Available Paper Types: