Flyers To Print: Get Everyone Talking About Your Business
Whether you're trying to drive foot traffic to your store, increase brand awareness for your product or boost sales, custom flyers help you stay top-of-mind with your audience. These classic advertising tools are coveted not only for their affordability but also for their high ROI.
They provide you with plenty of room to tell your story, feature your products or services, showcase your 5-star testimonials and display your call to action. When designing your pieces, remember to stay true to your brand, transmit your message clearly and give your recipients a reason to act on your CTA, like a hard-to-miss 2 for 1 sale.
48% of Consumers Visited the Shop Advertised After Receiving a Flyer
48% of consumers actually visited the shop advertised, requested extra information or bought a product after receiving a leaflet through their door. This means that almost half of your recipients will act upon appealing offline marketing pieces, which won't cost you that much.
79% of recipients either keep, pass on to a friend, or glance over the contents of a leaflet distribution item. These effective pieces help you get the eyes of your audience on your marketing message quickly and effortlessly.
32% of tourists say travel brochures are their most trusted information source. In other words, you shouldn't overlook the power of these easy-to-distribute tools especially if you are in the travel industry.
Custom Printed Flyers: Popular Uses
In today's busy world, customers may make immediate judgments about your brand in a matter of seconds. That's why an eye-catching leaflet can help you make a positive impression while building a relationship with your potential customers. We, at 4OVER4, want to help you create attention-grabbing content that'll skyrocket your sales.
Whether you're attending a trade show, promoting your lunch specials or launching a special 50% OFF sale, full color flyers will spread your message around your neighborhood or city. Use these versatile tools for all your marketing strategies including:
- Promote products and services
- Create buzz around sales
- Announce events
- Drive traffic to your store or websites
- Announce happy hours
Tips to Consider when Creating Hard-to-Forget Flyers
A well-defined brand personality resonates with your audience while building loyalty. A strong brand image and message affects or shapes people's perceptions about your business. A traditional marketing tool is another opportunity to strengthen your values. Don't be afraid to give your brand a fun touch using a playful design or displaying a vintage look including an old photo.
If the first few seconds of a business interaction can make or break a deal, it's wise to come up with a killer design that will make your recipients' eyes pop. Stand out from the crowd with a marketing message that's pleasing, clear and consistent.
Need any design tips? Check these items off the list before submitting your order:
- Keep it simple – A simple, elegant design stands out more easily than complicated concepts.
- Embrace colors wisely – Bright, bold color palettes really give flyers punch and instant attention.
- Showcase your style – Don't hesitate to show your unique personality.
- Work on details – Focus on symmetry and balance.
- Go the extra mile – Unleash your creativity to truly make an impact.
- Include only the necessary text – Your busy recipients will be likely to scan the information quickly and remember only the main message.
- Add your contact information – Give your recipients the opportunity to contact you through different channels.
- Have a CTA – Often less is more, so be clear and ask people only one thing at a time.
Cheap Flyer Printing And Similar Custom Products
Use them as an 'invitation' for free access to the event or encourage recipients to bring their printed piece to receive a free sample, coupon code or any other incentive. These tangible tools provide your business maximum visibility without going over your advertising budget.
Check out these coveted tools to decide on the format you'll use for your next project:
|Product||Sizes||Paper Stock||Minimum Order Quantity||Print Turnaround|
|Flyers||8 Sizes Available Custom Sizes Available||7 Paper Types Available||50||3 Business Days
Same Day option available
|Brochures||6 Sizes Available Custom Sizes Available||100# Gloss Text 100# Silk/Matte Text 70# Uncoated Text||50||3 Business Days
Same Day option available
|Postcards||14 Sizes Available Custom Sizes Available||Multiple Paper Stocks Available||50||3 Business Days
Same Day option available
|Buckslips||2 Sizes Available Custom Sizes Available||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|25||5 Business Days
Same Day option available
Print Affordable Advertising Flyers With 4OVER4 Today
We at 4OVER4, print top quality flyers at the most affordable prices on the market. Need more benefits? Your prints don't have to look like any of the flyers you've seen before. Your pieces will look as unique as you are! Learn more at our custom options below:
- 8 Standard Sizes as well as Custom Sizes - Since they can be used as product guides, menus, spec sheets and so much more, it's useful to have a wide variety of sizes that fit any purpose.
- Order from 50 to 100,000 pieces - Whether you're launching a massive direct marketing campaign or raising awareness for a charity, we give you the right amount for your business size.
- 100# Gloss Text - Similar to the 80# gloss text, but thicker and heavier. It's a great option if you're using several colors.
- 100# Silk/Matte Text - Thicker and heavier than our 80# option, this paper stock is popular for brochures, postcards, and posters.
- 70# Uncoated Text - If you like a matte appearance, this is the stock for you.
- 4/4 or 4/0 Printing - 4/0 means one side of the printed piece has the four CMYK ink colors applied to it and the other side is completely blank. 4/4 means all panels will have full color printing.
- Optional High Gloss UV Coating - This shiny and reflective finish is perfect for adding a touch of luxury on photos and images.
- Folding options
- Half-fold - This fold works well when you need lots of space for text.
- Trifold - As its name implies, the tri-fold divides the paper into three even sections. This is one of the most common folding options as its user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
- Z-fold - This folding option is commonly used to encourage the reader to open the rest of the brochure.
- Gate Fold - Ideal option to add a surprise factor and make a striking impression. Consider attracting attention with catchy questions, unexpected twists or fun images.
- Optional perforation and scoring - Ideal for fundraising efforts or sales promotions.
- Free online proofs
- 3 business day turnarounds or same-day turnaround
Take advantage of a wide range of paper categories, folding options, sizes, and printing alternatives. Choose high gloss UV coating finish to give your pieces a touch of professionalism. Ready to order your own today? Upload your artwork, choose your custom specifications and receive your prints at your doorstep – the process can't be simpler.
Print full color flyers for your campaign needs with 4OVER4. Not a designer? No problem, our custom pieces are easy to create and distribute. Working on a tight deadline? Our custom pieces can be ready in only one business day! Need more reasons? Our top quality flyers are durable, incredibly low cost and fully customizable. To ensure flawless results, we suggest checking your free online proofs before approving your order. Customize your own flyers today at 4OVER4!
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text