Custom Brochure Printing - A Marketing Must-Have for Every Industry
Take a look at the world of marketing around you. Every salesperson is loaded with brochures, every Fortune 500 business prints and distributes them, and they're strategically situated at point-of-sale locations worldwide. Why? Brochures custom printed with your own design work! It's imperative to take advantage of professional-grade custom brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM!
Not only do brochures intimately describe your business, products and services, they're also teasers, letting you reveal just enough info for prospects to actually seek you out, asking for more. It's pivotal to order brochures for your direct-mail campaign! Brochures stand out from other direct-mail pieces. Send them to prospects and turn them into leads!. According to Extend Your Reach, 79% of consumers act on direct-mail instantly. It's no wonder direct-mail has a response rate of 5.1%!
Brochure marketing is the go-to strategy for service-oriented businesses and the retail industry. A trifold is more inexpensive than a full-fledged catalog, and leads customers snd prospects to your website or storefront, where your entire product line is available. A customized brochure is the perfect way to introduce new products to your customers without the pricey and heavy catalog.
We print tri fold brochures on slick 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text and 70# Uncoated Text paper with a luxurious UV coating - they're sure to make a killer impression! Choose from four folding options including, but not limited to, half fold and gate fold, to create one that fits your business perfectly. Whichever you select, we know you'll absolutely love it! Our vibrant full color brochures will leave a positive impact on your business! Give them a try!
Versatile Marketing Medium
Brochure marketing is highly varied. In other words, there are different brochures for every sales setting, each with a different goal and approach. Here are a few:
- Direct-Mail Brochures - These are mailed to targeted direct-mailing lists.
- Leave-Behind Brochures - These are for leaving with prospective customers after a one-on-one meeting.
- Point-of-Sale Brochures - These are enticements showcased at the cash register.
- Response Brochures - These are sent out with other essential information when requested by a prospective customer.
- Sales Support Brochures - These are print marketing materials for sales staff members to use during face-to-face presentations.
Top Reasons to Consider this Medium
Bespoke brochure printing is a marketing staple for good reason - they're a great source of information! This tried and tested tool has stood the test of time and is still a powerful marketing solution in today's digital age for many reasons. Here are a few:
- They Cover Lots of Vital Information - Trifolds are able to introduce a business, showcase product and service details as well as share benefits and contact info - basically, a condensed version of what your website can do!
- They're Easy to Distribute to Your Target Audience - Whether handed out at a trade show, distributed door-to-door or sent via direct-mail, brochures are an effective and simple way to target your audience.
- They're Inexpensive - Businesses from startups to large corporations can safely order a large number of trifolds in bulk, since they know they'll be using them on a daily basis. Larger quantities mean lower costs. We offer minimums as high as 100,000 prints!
- They Capture People's Undivided Attention - When compared to flashing banner ads competing for attention, trifolds offer a tangible way to receive key info. People are more likely to glance through a brochure than pay attention to online ads.
- They're a Novelty - With the rise of digital marketing and advertising via social media, most businesses are missing out on the power of brochures. With a paperless world, printed brochures are a novelty, helping you stand out from the competition.
- They're Interactive - A trifold is something you can touch, keep and pass on to others. This allows customers and prospects to connect with the information they've received via custom brochures.
Custom brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM offers endless possibilities for individuals and businesses, regardless of industry and size. This tool can be used for numerous purposes. We've come up with a few:
- Fundraising handouts
- Letterbox drops
- Promo materials
- Exhibition giveaways
- Price lists
- Product promotions
- Retail promotions
- Event timetables
- Presentation packages
- Recipe books
- Greeting cards
Tips for High-Impact Brochures
Designing a trifold that's worth keeping and increases sales is no easy feat. Here are a few things to consider:
- Know What Your Reader Wants - You should write your brochure from the reader's point of view. The information must unfold in the right order.
- Motivate Your Reader to Take a Peek Inside - The first page your reader will see is the cover of your closed trifold. Don't get it wrong! Add something that tells the reader there's something inside that'll interest them, like a special offer.
- Make It a Keeper - Putting helpful info in your trifold will encourage the reader to keep it, refer to it often or pass it on to other people. Regardless of what you're selling, you can provide how-to guides or tips from the pros.
- Alter the Shape - We offer custom sizes and shapes. Who says a brochure has to be rectangular? Selling sandwiches? Design a trifold in the shape of a sandwich. Use your imagination to produce better than average results!
- Make it Personal - The words featured in your trifold brochure should zero in on a single imaginary person. Why? Because writing in a direct style boosts response.
- Talk About Your Reader's Needs - Always talk about your reader's needs, not your needs. Don't get carried away with your own interests.
- Ask for Action - Regardless of how you organize your brochure, there's only one way to end it: asking for action. Make your call-to-action instantly visible to your reader. Use visual cues like a big font to make it POP.
Brochures have a long history in our world. Ever wondered where they originated from and why? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to The British Library, "The first campaign ever to use brochures was the campaign to end the international slave trade in 1820?" They were used in order to put forward reasons for opposition to the slave trade and to encourage debate.
- Did You Know, according to The British Library, "The distribution of brochures was also an effective solution in the fight to give women the vote?" Thanks to this campaign, the Representation of the People Act granted women the right to vote in 1918.
Customize it to a T
Custom brochure printing is crucial if you want to have an advantage over your competitors and set yourself apart. For starters, we let you design your own brochure and customize it to a T. Whether you're a local business owner looking to advertise the launch of a new product or a retail store owner looking to successfully promote seasonal sales, personalized brochures should be your next investment. Make an impact with 4OVER4.COM's customization options listed below:
- Choose from 6 standard sizes.
- Custom sizes upon request.
- Multiple folding options available: Half Fold, Tri Fold, Z Fold, and Gate Fold.
- Printed on premium paper stock: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text.
- Optional scoring and perforation.
- Vibrant full color printing on one or both sides.
- Optional high gloss UV coating.
- Low 50 minimums.
- Ready in 0 to 3 days!
The Product of Your Dreams
Have a special design in mind? No worries! We pride ourselves on taking your images and producing the brochures of your dreams. Just build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Don't forget to specify if you'd like a free online proof or a next day hard copy proof to ensure you'll love the finished product. Last-minute engagement? Select same-day print turnaround time! If you're not in a rush, select 1 to 3 business day turnarounds.
Before you place that order, bear in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Event Essentials collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare brochures with other items:
|custom sizes||custom sizes||custom sizes|
|Material||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|18pt Rigid Vinyl (PVC)
22pt Gloss Laminated
|100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
80# Gloss Cover
100# Silk/Matte Cover
14pt Gloss Cover
14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 3 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 3 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||50 to 100,000||25 to 500||50 to 100,000|
Want to compete in today's incredibly-competitive world? You'll need to harness the power of the trifold! Ready to reap the benefits of professional-grade custom brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM? Order yours today!
Below find some frequently asked questions regarding custom brochures:
1. How many brochure fold options do you offer?
Choose the one that fits your needs. We offer 4 folding types:
- Half Fold - It's folded in half for a wide panel size. Also known as a two-panel brochure.
- Z Fold - It's divided into three vertical panels into a unique Z shape, with each panel folding on top of the other.
- Trifold - It's divided into three vertical panels as the name implies, with the right panel folding underneath the left.
- Gate Fold - It has a three-panel design, with each outer panel measuring ½ the width of the central panel. These fold inward to form the Gate.
2. What are the standard sizes you offer?
We offer 6 popular sizes. The standard size is 8.5 x 11 inches, often folded into a trifold brochure. Other common dimensions are the legal size brochure at 8.5" x 14" as well as 11" x 17". The huge 11 x 25.5 inch brochure is often folded in thirds.
3. Can a brochure be made in custom sizes?
Yes, we can print your custom brochure in just about any size or shape. After we print them, we'll fold them into the unique final dimensions.
4. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we provide free online proofs and next day hard copy proofs. Please bear in mind that computer monitors may reflect a variance in color.
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text