Create Custom T Shirts to Promote Your Small Business
Trying to promote your business on a budget? Create custom T shirts with your business name and logo! Nobody promotes a business like a branded tee - it's marketing's best friend! According to a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute, 85% of consumers recalled advertisers who gave them a logoed T shirt. Another study showed that 71% of tradeshow attendees recalled the brand name that gave them a promo tee. With statistics like that, it's imperative to create custom T shirts!
Do you sell more than one product or service? Come up with different personalized t shirts, with each showcasing a specific product or service in order to drive potential customers to seek more information. So, what exactly is the key to effectively using T shirts for promoting your brand? Encourage prospects to wear them as much as possible so everyone sees your brand name!
Suitable for every business or personal need, 4OVER4.COM's incredibly-soft T shirts are made of 100% premium cotton. You have room to get as creative as you want with our double-sided printing option in vibrant full color. Give them a try!
Smart T Shirt Promotion Ideas to Try
Promo gifts get your products into people's hands (and homes). 81% of consumers hold onto promo products, according to a consumer study. Even though most freebies can spark interest in your brand, tees offer far more advantages. People love wearable items that add value to their lives. Design the perfect tee, and they'll wear it and advertise your brand wherever they go.
Check out these clever promo ideas to grab attention and grow your business:
- Bring Tees When Pitching New Customers - Work with high-value customers? Create custom T shirts and bring them to pitch meetings and give them to prospects. That adds a personal touch! When prospects plan to start a long-term relationship with a company, meaningful gifts can sway them. Showing attention to detail from the get-go can set you apart from your competitors.
- Target Inactive Clients - You can lose clients who were once regular spenders if you're not careful. Sometimes, they find better deals from the competition. Other times, they're just busy with life. Renew your relationship by showing them you value their business. Send free tees to inactive clients who have a history of purchases. Include a flyer with upcoming deals that may interest them. Personalized promos boost response rates!
- Mail Packets to Trade Show Attendees - Upcoming trade show? Mail welcome packets with a free tee to hotels where attendees are staying. You'll make a great impression! Most will be surprised by such a thoughtful gesture. Bear in mind, these freebies are the starting point to attract more clients. Use your packet to encourage recipients to go to your booth.
- Distribute Tees at Sponsored Events - You gain karma points by sponsoring a charity cook-off, school fundraiser or community marathon. Since being the sponsor places you in a respected position, attendees will leave with good feelings about your business. Give branded tees as souvenirs early in the day. Featuring your brand name along with key event details raises the likelihood that attendees will wear them.
- Have Staff Members Hand Out Samples - Dress your team in promo tees when running street marketing campaigns. Doing an in-person marketing strategy in public places is a clever way to meet clients face to face. Hand out samples if you own a food business or any item that's easy to demo on the go. Custom tees create a uniform look for your team, and enhance brand recognition.
- Bundle Shirts with a Popular Item - Got a new product to advertise? Include branded shirts as a bonus gift. Something as simple as a freebie may tip the scale in your favor and encourage clients to make future purchases.
- Cater to Niche Markets - Functional value is the major selling point of tees, so tailor your design for key target audiences. If you are a vitamin shop, hand out T shirts and ask customers to wear them to the gym. Dog lovers? They may enjoy shirts depicting popular dog breeds. By knowing your clients, you make it easy for them to wear your tees.
- Follow Up After Client Service Problems - A meaningful gesture tempers a bad experience. Use giveaways to say sorry to unhappy clients. When clients call with a serious customer service issue, they need proof that your business cares about fixing them. Offer a free tee to thank them for their patience! This approach earns favor in a client's eyes, making them feel comfortable giving you business.
Businesses, retailers, nonprofits, teams, schools, organizations and individuals have long been taking advantage of this versatile tool for numerous applications. It's your turn! Your custom T shirts can be used as:
- Corporate giveaways
- Personal gifts
- Promo items
- Staff uniforms
- Tradeshow giveaways
- Celebrating special occasions
- Celebrating the holidays
- Promoting business launches
- Trivia nights
- Family get-togethers
- Company outings
- Community events
- School fundraisers
Ever wondered how the T shirt came to be such an iconic staple in American culture and fashion? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know the earliest T shirts ever date back to sometime between the Spanish American War and 1913, when the U.S. Navy started issuing them as undershirts? WOW!
- Did You Know Merriam-Webster had welcomed the word "T shirt" as an official term in the English dictionary by the year 1920? It got its iconic name from its shape resembling the letter T!
- Did You Know the earliest printed tees ever were the ones worn in the Wizard of Oz and also the sought-after collectible T shirt made for promoting this 1939 film? Mickey Mouse would follow suit!
- Did You Know it became common to see war veterans wearing their trousers with a tee as casual wear after World War II? Dockworkers, miners, farmers and construction workers also adopted the tee preferring the lightweight fabric in hot weather.
- Did You Know the popularity of the tee as a stand-alone garment skyrocketed after the actor Marlon Brando wore one in a 1950 film entitled A Streetcar Named Desire? It became fashionable to wear as an outer garment!
We Put the Creativity in Your Hands
We put the creativity in your hands and let you create your own personalized T shirts and customize them to a "T". Whether you're a school trying to raise funds, a startup looking to build brand awareness, a retailer trying to promote a product launch or a nonprofit looking to bring awareness to a cause, let your imagination run wild and choose from our extensive printing options listed below:
- Made of 100% premium cotton.
- Can be ordered in white or black.
- Sizes range from Small to XXL.
- Allowable print area is 8.5" x 11".
- You may choose to print your image on the front, back or both sides, the choice is yours.
- Ready in 5 business days!
Ready to place your order? Before you do so, bear in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Souvenirs and Giveaways collection offers an array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare personalized T shirts with other styles:
|Custom T-Shirts||Mouse Pads||Keychains|
|Size||1 standard sizes||1 standard sizes||1 standard sizes|
|Turnaround Time||5 business days||3 business days||0 to 5 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||1 to 100||1 to 50||25 to 25,000|
1. Can I print in full color?
Yes, you can. We can print your artwork on the front, back or both sides of your shirts in full color.
2. What is your minimum quantity?
Minimums start as low as 1 print, and you can order as many as 100 prints. Our Instant Price Calculator has been designed to let you choose the quantity easily.
3. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we provide free online proofs. Please bear in mind that computer monitors may reflect a variance in color.
4. How long will it take?
It takes 5 business days.
5. What are your T shirts made of?
Our high-quality tees are made of 100% premium cotton. Satisfaction guaranteed.
6. What colors do your T shirts come in?
We offer black and white shirts.
7. What T shirt sizes do you offer?
Everything from Small to XX-Large!
- White or Black T-Shirts
- 100% Cotton
- Front, Back or Double Side Printing
- Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Minimums of Only 1
- Ready in 5 Days!
Available Paper Types: