Cheap Envelopes: Save 25% Your Next Order!
There must be a million and one uses for envelopes, and the variety you select has the potential to create a great first impression about you and your business. But what happens when a simple asset like envelopes becomes too expensive? This is when a little knowledge and a trusted printing company can be of immeasurable help in growing your business.
High quality, yet simple and cheap envelopes are the way to go for budget-sensitive campaigns. But we've also included a wide range of personalization options for you to spread your creative spirit. So, whether you want a unique look for your envelopes or you just want a simple, classic design, we've got you covered.
Take a look at our extensive line of business envelopes below:
Available Styles and Sizes (in inches):
- #10 Regular 4.125 x 9.5
- #10 Peel & Seal Regular
- #10 Simple Seal Regular
- #10 Simple Seal Regular (Security Tint)
- #10 Window (4.125 x 9.5)
- #10 Peel & Seal Window
- #10 Simple Seal Window
- #10 Simple Seal Window (Security Tint)
- #10 Royal Laid Bright White
- #10 Royal Laid Natural White
- #10 Royal Laid Gray
- #10 Royal Linen Bright White
- #9 Regular (3.875 x 8.875)
- #9 Window (3.875 x 8.875)
- #9 Remittance (7.5 x 8.875)
- #8 ⅝ (3.625 x 8.625)
- #7 ¾ (3.875 x 7.5)
- #7 (3.75 x 6.75)
- #6 ¾ (3.625 x 6.5)
- #6 ¾ Remittance (7.125 x 6.5)
- A2 (4.375 x 5.75)
- Cream A2 (4.375 x 5.75)
- A4 (4.25 x 6.25)
- A6 (4.75 x 6.50)
- A7 (5.25 x 7.25)
- Cream A7 (5.25 x 7.25)
- A8 (5.5 x 8.125)
- A9 (5.75 x 8.75)
- A10 (6 x 9.5)
- 5" Squares
- 5.5" Squares
- 6" Squares
- 6.5" Squares
- 6 x 9 Booklet
- 6 x 9 Open End
- 6 x 9 Open End - Peel & Seal
- 6.5 x 9.5 Booklet
- 6.5 x 9.5 Open End
- 9 x 12 Booklet
- 9 x 12 Booklet - Peel & Seal
- 9 x 12 Open End
- 9 x 12 Open End - Peel & Seal
- 10 x 13 Booklet
- 10 x 13 Booklet - Peel & Seal
- 10 x 13 Open End
- 10 x 13 Open End - Peel & Seal
- Royal Linen Bright White A2
- Royal Linen Bright White A7
- Royal Linen Bright White 6.5" Squares
- Metallic Pearl Ice A2
- Metallic Pearl Champagne A2
- Metallic Pearl Gold A2
- Metallic Pearl Silver A2
- Metallic Pearl Ice A7
- Metallic Pearl Champagne A7
- Metallic Pearl Gold A7
- Metallic Pearl Silver A7
- Metallic Pearl Ice 6.5" Squares
- Metallic Pearl Champagne 6.5" Squares
- Metallic Pearl Silver 6.5" Squares
- Metallic Pearl Gold 6.5" Squares
WOW. Just… WOW. We'll let you catch your breath for a minute or two, because THAT was a HUGE list of cheap envelopes.
So now that you know exactly what kind of options you have at your disposal, let us take a look at some of the many tasks you can tackle with a high-quality, cheap set of envelopes.
- Sending general correspondence to existing customers and clients
- Paying bills or mailing invoices to those you communicate with regularly
- Bulk mailers or direct mail campaigns
- New companies and startups looking to personalize their outgoing mail
- Mailing trifolds or sales sheets to new and prospective customers
- Loyalty membership campaigns
- Wedding/Birthday/Family Reunion invitations
- And many, many more uses!
Quality Without Breaking the Bank
Will sending a cheap envelope give off a cheap vibe? Nope. And the answer is pretty simple: we use only high-quality materials. Either way, it's a good thing you've asked, as appearance is one of the most important aspects of communication and marketing. The following reflects some of the most common applications for bulk envelope orders:
Affordable Direct Mail
It doesn't take long for the expenses of a direct mail campaign to add up. Between printing and postage and all that time spent designing your piece, the last thing you need is to get hammered with a big invoice for pricey envelopes. Fortunately, successful mailing campaigns require basic but quality envelopes. What's most important is the style of envelope for the job at hand, along with the cleanliness and readability of any print designs, logos or text.
Available in a generous offering of sizes, you'll find some of the most competitive prices on window envelopes, as well as those suitable for cards, invitations and oversized mailers.
Ongoing Communication With Customers & Clients
Not every piece of mail that leaves your office needs to be a showstopper. A perfect example of this would be sending general correspondence to existing customers and clients, mailing out invoices, requesting information from a potential vendor, etc.
4OVER4.COM takes great pride in offering not only the best selection of blank and printed options, but in making them available at prices which allow you to remain profitable. Choose from our large inventory of #10 envelopes with or without windows, as well as catalog envelopes, square and scores of others.
The Best Selection of Cheap Envelopes Online
We offer a unique range of options for those who are looking for quality they can depend on. This includes one of the industry's best inventories of affordable envelopes in a variety of sizes, offered at the lowest minimums for a variety of budgets. With over one-hundred unique styles in stock, we give you the freedom to order plain or printed ones with your logo and address.
Always in Style
Envelopes have been around for centuries and have changed numerous times throughout the years. They are as pivotal a part of history as the letters found inside them! Have you ever wondered where these paper enclosures came from? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Smithsonian, "It was Louis XIV of France, the master of the dramatic flourish, who popularized the use of a cover to ensure the privacy of letters"? Louis had someone cut out forms in order to make envelopes for his communications to his court.
- Did You Know, according to National Postal Museum, Warren De La Rue and Edwin Hill were granted a British patent for the first envelope-making machine in 1845? Prior to 1845, handmade envelopes were all that were available for use.
Take a look at some of our most popular products:
|Cheap Envelopes||Remittance Envelopes||Blank Envelopes|
|Min. and Max. Orders||50 to 50,000||250 to 10,000||50 to 50,000|
|Turnarounds||1 Business Day||1 Business Day||1 Business Day|
|Proof Options||Next Day Hard Copy Proof and Free Online Proof||Next Day Hard Copy Proof Free Online Proof||Next Day Hard Copy Proof Free Online Proof|
- Do you offer different sizes?
- We sure do. Quite a large quantity too. Check our insanely long list above!
- How long will it take to have my order ready?
- We have a fixed turnaround time of just 1 business day for our cheap envelopes.
- How many envelopes can I order in one single order?
- You can order as many as 50,000 in one batch.
Related products for you:
- Remittance Envelopes
- Invitation Envelopes
- Blank Envelopes
- Printed Envelopes
- Over 100 Commercial, Invitation & Specialty Envelopes
- Up to 50% cheaper than staples
- Metallic Pearl Silver, Gold, Ice and Champagne
- Laid gray, white and natural
- Linen white
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 1 Day
Available Paper Types: