Business Brochures Let You Share Vital Info in an Organized Way
Trying to strengthen your brand? Looking to tell a complete story about your business and what it can do? Consider custom printed business brochures from 4OVER4.COM! Brochure marketing is part of every successful campaign. Give away eye-catching brochures featuring your own artwork at your next convention or include them with every new customer purchase. They're affordable and versatile!
Businesses big and small regardless of industry, educational institutions, real estate agencies, nonprofits, and retail stores rely on this dynamic tool as it has many applications, from trade show handouts to promotional items to direct-mail. Direct-mail brochures perform well as they reach people in their home, and unlike an intrusive TV ad, the recipient will look at it at their leisure, so they'll be in a receptive mood. They're highly effective!
Don't believe us? These compelling stats will convince you! According to a study, 75% of recipients consider printed brochures to be a useful information resource. More importantly, 87% of recipients remember receiving a brochure compared to 35% who remember receiving emails. It's vital to print business brochures for your direct-mail campaign!
We print tri fold brochures on slick 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text and 70# Uncoated Text paper with a luxurious UV coating - they're sure to make a killer impression! Choose from four folding options including, but not limited to, half fold and gate fold, to create one that fits your business perfectly. Whichever you select, we know you'll absolutely love it! Our vibrant full color company brochures will leave a positive impact on your brand! Give them a try!
Serve Many Different Purposes
In addition to direct-mail, tri fold brochures serve many purposes. They're so versatile! Great for:
- Fundraising handouts
- Letterbox drops
- Promotional materials
- Exhibition giveaways
- Price lists
- Product promotions
- Retail promotions
- Event timetables
- Presentation packages
- Recipe books
A Few Benefits to Consider
With the rise of digital marketing and social media channels, using a printed brochure to market your business may seem old-fashioned to some. How does marketing through a brochure compare with all of these high-tech strategies? Brochure marketing is effective in so many ways! In fact, with an increasingly paperless world, tri folds have the ability to stand out from your competitors. Here are a few other benefits to consider:
- They Reach Your Target Audience - Business brochures are booklets featuring info about your business. They're distributed by hand at trade shows, meetings, networking events and sent via direct mail. This distribution method means you can specifically target those who would take an interest in your business.
- They're Interactive - A tri fold is something people can touch, keep, and pass on to others, allowing customers and prospects to connect with the info they've received. Having a printed brochure in front of you gives the information inside more of a meaning. They are easy to access and share.
- They're Cost-Effective - It ‘s an essential medium for small and medium scale companies to promote their brand without breaking the bank. The brochures are easy to produce and don't cost much to distribute to your prospective customers.
- They Cover Lots of Info - Brochures are able to introduce a company, showcase product and service details in addition to sharing benefits and contact info. It's a condensed version of your website!
- They Establish Credibility - Creating a website is easy. We're not dismissing the relevance of an online presence, but brands also need print marketing tools like brochures. Why? To establish themselves as legitimate contenders in their industry!
Tips for Ultimate Effectiveness
Details matter. What you feature on your design makes a difference. Check out these tips for creating memorable business brochures for your brand:
- Know Your Customers - Since a brochure is a communication tool, it's crucial that you know your target audience so you can successfully capture their interests. Targeting foodies? Design something that has to do with gastronomical delights!
- Know Your Folds - Folds are the most distinctive characteristics of brochures. It's imperative that you incorporate them into your design in order to take full advantage of them.
- Be Unique - Go for a design that's one-of-a-kind. Think of a design that stands out in a creative way to strengthen your brand's identity.
- Add a Call to Action - If it doesn't include a call-to-action, your brochure won't serve its true purpose. Even if you have an attention-grabbing brochure, it's crucial that you provide motivation for readers to get in touch and try what you're offering.
- Pick the Right Colors - This is one of the challenges of brochure design as every single person responds to colors differently. If your business has trademark colors, use them. Then, ensure you branch out to different tones and shades using those signature colors.
- Add Relevant Images - As most of us are visual, choose relevant photos associated with the theme of the brochure to make the design reader-friendly.
- Make It Worth Keeping - Add valuable content. There should be something in the brochure design that enhances its value and makes it worth keeping. How about adding a redeemable coupon code?
Brochures have a long history in our world. Ever wondered where they originated from and why? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to The British Library, "The first campaign ever to use brochures was the campaign to end the international slave trade in 1820?"" They were used in order to put forward reasons for opposition to the slave trade and to encourage debate.
- Did You Know, according to The British Library, "The distribution of brochures was also an effective solution in the fight to give women the vote?"" Thanks to this campaign, the Representation of the People Act granted women the right to vote in 1918.
Endless Customization Options
Cleverly-designed personalized business brochures are a vital part of any business' marketing campaign. Whether you're a retail store owner looking to promote seasonal sales, a realtor trying to advertise new listings or a business owner looking to provide a snapshot of your products and services, make an impact by selecting from 4OVER4.COM's endless customization options listed below:
- Choose from 6 standard sizes.
- Custom sizes upon request.
- Multiple folding options available: Half Fold, Tri Fold, Z Fold, and Gate Fold.
- Printed on premium paper stock: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text.
- Optional scoring and perforation.
- Striking full color printing on one or both sides.
- Optional high gloss UV coating.
- Low 50 minimums.
- Ready in 0 to 3 days!
Simple Ordering Process
Prospects will judge your business or organization by the look and feel of your business brochures. Using your own artwork can help you be successful, and we make it easy with our simple ordering process. Build your order using our Instant Price Calculator and upload your artwork, we'll take care of the rest. Our expert team will move heaven and earth to make you happy. That's why we offer free online proofs and next day hardcopy proofs - satisfaction guaranteed!
Before you place that order, keep in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Event Essentials collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare brochures with other items:
|Business Brochures||Event Badges||Custom Flyers|
|Size||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||8 standard sizes and custom sizes|
|Material||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|18pt Rigid Vinyl (PVC)
22pt Gloss Laminated
|100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
80# Gloss Cover
100# Silk/Matte Cover
14pt Gloss Cover
14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 3 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 3 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||50 to 100,000||25 to 500||50 to 100,000|
Want trendy print marketing materials that can display beautiful images and a vast amount of information? Reap the benefits of custom printed business brochures from 4OVER4.COM! They never go out of style! Order yours today!
Below find some frequently asked questions regarding custom brochures:
1. How many brochure folds can I choose from?
Choose the one that fits your needs. We offer 4 folding types:
- Half Fold - It's folded in half for a wide panel size. Also known as a two-panel brochure.
- Z Fold - It's divided into three vertical panels into a unique Z shape, with each panel folding on top of the other.
- Trifold - It's divided into three vertical panels as the name implies, with the right panel folding underneath the left.
- Gate Fold - It has a three-panel design, with each outer panel measuring ½ the width of the central panel. These fold inward to form the Gate.
2. What are the standard sizes you offer?
We offer 6 popular sizes. The standard size is 8.5 x 11 inches, often folded into a trifold brochure. Other common dimensions are the legal size brochure at 8.5" x 14" as well as 11" x 17". The huge 11 x 25.5 inch brochure is often folded in thirds.
3. Can a brochure be made in custom sizes?
Yes, we can print your custom brochure in just about any size or shape. After we print them, we'll fold them into the unique final dimensions.
4. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we provide free online proofs and next day hard copy proofs. Please bear in mind that computer monitors may reflect a variance in color.
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text