Bumper Stickers Reach a Limitless Number of People
Did you know there are 253 million cars and trucks on U.S. roads, according to the L.A. Times? It's no wonder there are so many traffic jams! Take advantage of traffic jams and order 4OVER4.COM's custom printed bumper stickers for your car with your personal message or business logo! With our custom-sized and custom-shaped stickers, the possibilities are endless. That's why they'll never go out of style!
Bumpers are highly used spaces for expressing one's beliefs. From social causes to political views, bumper stickers let you show support for anything. They are used for everything from supporting sports teams to honor roll students to bands to civic organizations. They've also become the go-to outdoor advertising medium! Your brand info printed on one can reach a wider audience. These mini-billboards reach a limitless number of people!
Reach a whole new group of customers simply by placing these stickers on your vehicle or delivery trucks. You may also distribute them to your staff members too, so they can advertise your brand everywhere they travel. Our vinyl bumper stickers are made from durable materials - they'll retain their bright colors even under constant exposure to sunlight! Give them a try!
Reasons for Using this Medium to Promote Your Business
Did you know a U.S. driver travels 13,476 miles per year on average? As stated by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, a vehicle advertisement can generate 70,000 impressions daily, boosting brand recognition 15X more than other advertising mediums. Wow! As you can see, from a marketing standpoint, vehicle graphics like bumper stickers can have an incredible effect on your campaign. Here's why:
- They Drive Brand Recognition - Being able to attract a mass audience, car stickers are a great means of brand recognition. Your brand name and logo will get an immense exposure. The enhanced visibility of the brand name and the logo will build your business identity and will help you to stand out from other businesses.
- They're Cost-Effective - Bumper sticker printing is one of the most cost effective means of advertisement. It is very rare to find an efficient yet inexpensive tool of communication. Compared with other forms of advertisement like television, newspapers or even billboards, vehicle stickers do that job at an extremely low cost. This is one of the most important reasons that make custom stickers such a brilliant tool for advertising.
- They Strengthen Your Business Image - Car sticker printing is a successful way to reinforce an already established advertising campaign. As it costs very little, bumper stickers are seen as a valuable means to extend and strengthen the business image that has already been established through other forms of marketing.
Versatile Print Medium
Customized vehicle stickers are commonly used by businesses and individuals to:
- Promote your company
- Promote business launches
- Announce new products
- Advertise your brand
- Reinforce brand awareness
- Celebrate a team victory
- Celebrate a birth
- Promote a school production
- Spread awareness about a cause
- Support a candidate
Design Tips for High-Impact Stickers
You might think that car decals have very limited space to use as a marketing opportunity. However, it all comes down to design. Here's how to make a bumper sticker that delivers the most impact.
Choose the Right Font
Base your typeface on the nature of your business. For instance, a script font can be used for an events business, or one with a futuristic style for a tech business. For general purposes, a sans serif font is good as long as it is readable from a distance.
Keep the Quantity of Words to a Minimum
A car sticker is essentially a miniature mobile billboard. Consider that most of your readers are speeding past in their cars. The fewer the words, the larger your font size, making it much more readable.
Simple is Better
An elaborate design can take away from the message you want to convey. Whether it's simply your business name or your slogan, a simple design supports your core message. When it comes to stickers for your car, simple but catchy is the way to go.
Ever wondered why car graphics were invented and where they came from? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to The Library of Congress, modern vehicle graphics trace back to the 19th century? Back then, products and services were hand-painted on rail cars and horse drawn carts all over the world. Wow! That's nearly two centuries ago!
- Did You Know, according to The Library of Congress, locomotives traveled America from coast to coast in the 1880's? Advertising on these moving billboards helped bring recognition to great brands such as Sears & Roebuck, Standard Oil, Ford and Kellogg.
- Did You Know, according to Hot Rod, a new trend began with vehicle graphics by the late 1940's? Not only were businesses advertising their locations and wares, but promotions and events were also being marketed on vehicles.
We Put the Creativity in Your Hands
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we put the creativity in your own hands and let you design your own stickers. Just upload your artwork! Whether you need personalized bumper stickers for successfully promoting your small business, for showing your support for a political candidate or bringing awareness to a meaningful cause that's dear to your heart. Here's a quick breakdown of our printing options:
- Printed on self-adhesive White Vinyl Permanent with a luxurious high gloss UV coating.
- Choose from 5 standard sizes.
- Custom sizes upon request.
- Optional rounded corners for a softer look.
- Choice of elegant black ink only or striking full color printing.
- Minimums as low as 25 prints.
Get Them FAST!
We understand that every minute wasted means money down the drain, which is why we offer same-day turnaround times. Order your stickers now and get them fast! Ready to order? Select between same-day to 5 business day turnarounds on our Instant Price Calculator. Specify whether you'd like to see a free online proof or a next day hard copy proof. Once you've approved it, we'll take care of the rest, ensuring your prints turn out better than you imagined.
Before you place your order, keep in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Stickers and Labels collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare car stickers with other styles:
|Bumper Stickers||Premium Stickers||Roll Stickers|
|Size||5 standard sizes and custom sizes||12 standard sizes and custom sizes||Over 50 standard sizes|
|Material||White Vinyl Permanent||Uncoated Label Semi-Gloss Label Hi-Gloss Label (Hi-Gloss UV) White Vinyl Permanent White Vinyl Repositionable Clear Cling Label White Cling Label Clear Label Permanent Clear Vinyl Repositionable Fluorescent Red Fluorescent Pink Fluorescent Orange Fluorescent Yellow Pastel Blue Pastel Green Pastel Pink Pastel Yellow Orange Pink Blue Yellow Green Brown Kraft||White Gloss (Indoor) White BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor) Clear BOPP (Indoor/Outdoor)|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||6 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||25 to 25,000||25 to 25,000||100 to 25,000|
Make your brand stick and drive around town in style with custom printed bumper stickers from the experts here at 4OVER4.COM! Few things catch attention on the road quite like this powerful tool. Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions about 4OVER4.COM's vehicle stickers:
1. What's the difference between a label and a sticker?
Some people consider a sticky product as being a "label" while other people think of them as a "stickers". But they're exactly the same thing! They're the same size, same finish, same stickiness.
2. How much do stickers cost?
Our stickers start at:
- $19.00 for a 0.5" circle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.375" x 1" rectangle (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 1" x 1" square (which contains 25 labels)
- $19.00 for a 0.75" x 1.5" oval (which contains 25 labels)
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds via our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
3. What type of proof will I receive?
We have two options for proofing - one of the beauties of digital printing! If your job is color-critical, we offer a FREE online proof so that you can see the proof on your computer monitor. Want to take a look at the real thing before committing? Relax! We also offer a next day hard copy proof.
4. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see in stickers and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
5. What kind of material can you print on?
When it comes to sticker printing, we print on self-adhesive White Vinyl Permanent and we then add a UV coating. This material is great for indoor and outdoor use.
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- UV Coated
- Optional Rounded Corners
- Low 25 Minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- White Vinyl Permanent