Educate and excite potential customers, donors, followers or group members with never-failing tri-fold brochures. The tried and true print marketing favorite, has earned a place in everyday advertising, promotion and awareness campaigns due to its convenient and effective layout -ideal for information distribution and consumption.
If you’re looking for superior tri-fold brochure printing, 4over4.com’s professional services provide high quality prints in each run. Tri-fold brochures in full color, black and white and with multiple finish and paper choices for a truly unique result.
Print advertising for your business or event is certainly not dead! The proof is in the amount of mailings we receive on a daily basis. For most of us, it can be said that we typically hold on to the the visually engaging tri-fold brochures or other marketing materials and discard the ones that are of little concern.
With close to two decades in the online printing industry, we have come across some winners and some losers and gained a better understanding of what appeals to the consumer. Creating a custom tri-fold brochure that effectively engages the target customer means incorporating vibrant images with helpful information.
Before getting started on your tri-fold brochure design, first select a size, paper stock and finish. At 4OVER4.com, we offer a wide array of choices. Our popular sizes include: 5.5" x 8.5", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", 9" x 12", 11" x 17", 11" x 25.5". We are also happy to provide custom sizing upon request, simply send us an email.
Our tri-fold brochures can be ordered in either gloss or uncoated paper stock in either standard or high gloss UV finish. Print your vibrant images in full color on one or both sides of your customized brochures. Folding and perfing are also available at a small fee for those who are interested.
Now, let’s get started. First, lets take a look at how to write stimulating and powerful content.
- Make your call to action (CTA) loud and clear. Recipients of your tri-fold brochures will scan your front and back cover first. Your CTA should be clearly visible on the front of your brochure, so the customer understands what you are trying to sell. For example, “Start your free trial today!”.
- Use the inner pages to list goods and services. A personalized tri-fold brochure gives businesses three columns of space to work with. These three columns should be used as a menu of sorts to explain your goods and services and introduce yourself to potential customers.
- Write for your customer. This is harder than it seems. Writing for your specific customer means taking the time to understand their buying preferences, likes and dislikes, as well as their background. The best way to accomplish this is by creating a customer profile that reflects the consumer you are targeting.
- Employ graphs and charts. Depending on your type of business and the services you provide, you may want to consider using graphs and charts to reveal your success rates to readers. Graphs and charts work terrifically when paired with customer reviews.
Next, add images that ignite the senses. A brochure without images is sure to end up in the recycling bin before it’s even read. Here are some suggestions:
- Make your company logo visible throughout. To build brand awareness, remember to use your business logo throughout the brochure in a logical but prominent way.
- Incorporate photos and artwork that complement your message. The majority of people are visual, for this reason alone it is imperative that powerful images are used alongside your writing. For instance, a contractor may want to add photographs of previous work to show off his skillset. Before and after photos are a must.
Lastly, a nice add-on that may peak a customer’s interest is a smartly placed discount voucher. Who doesn’t love a coupon? Most of us will try a neighborhood restaurant at least once if we are treated with a discount on our first meal. Our perfing option allows you to design a coupon that can be easily removed and used at your establishment.
Along with the coupon, many businesses are adding a QR (quick response) code to their custom printed tri-fold brochures. Interested readers can simply scan the QR code with their smartphones and be linked to your home page or learn about your special offers. Using your tri-fold brochures to drive traffic to your website is a smart move in today’s competitive marketplace.
These tips and suggestions should make creating and designing your next custom tri-fold brochures a breeze. To better understand what you want and don’t want from your brochures, we also recommend looking at your competition. Outline what they did right and what they did wrong to get a better understanding of what your brochures require to be successful.
Whether you are mailing them out or displaying them in your office or store, custom printed tri-fold brochures are an effective way to advertise your goods and services and introduce yourself to a whole new customer base. Tri-fold brochures are also popular with universities, local government and charitable organizations.
For more information on our selection of tri-fold brochures, please call 718-932-2700 and speak with an experienced member of our customer support team. We are also available 24 hours a day by email, email@example.com.
Thanks for choosing 4OVER4.com!
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text