Capture Your Target Audience with Cheap Brochure Printing
Trying to engage customers and provide a snapshot of products and services in an effective way? Take advantage of 4OVER4.COM's cheap brochure printing and expand your advertising presence! Custom brochures are a preferred choice for both corporations and small businesses because they are cost efficient and make a big impact. They're inexpensive to produce, easy to create and effectively showcase your brand. Boost business with cheap brochure printing!
With four folding options, three high-end paper types including 100# silk/matte text and a luxurious high gloss UV coating, 4OVER4.COM's custom printed brochures suit an array of situations. They point out benefits and key features to the customer and act as an interactive guide when detailing products and services. Brochures represent the perfect pitch for those on a tight budget. Give this diverse marketing medium a try!
A Marketing Staple
Cheap brochure printing is a marketing staple for good reason - they're a great source of information! These tried and true tools have stood the test of time and are still the go-to marketing solution in today's Digital Age for many reasons. We've come up with a few:
- Cover lots of info. Brochures are able to introduce a company, showcase product and service details in addition to sharing benefits and contact info — a condensed version of what your site does!
- They're easy to distribute to a targeted market. Whether handed out at an event or door-to-door, brochures are a simple, yet extremely effective way to target your audience. This method is especially useful for small franchises or local businesses.
- They're cost-effective. Businesses, regardless of size, can safely order a larger number of brochures in bulk, since they know they'll be using them day in and day out. Larger quantities mean lower costs. It's a win-win situation!
- They capture a reader's undivided attention. Compared to flashing banner ads competing for attention, brochures offer a tangible, simple way to receive key info. People are more likely to glance through a brochure than pay attention to ads on the internet.
- They offer an easy referral system. Brochures can be passed from person-to-person. Amazingly, this age old referral method still works today - it shouldn't be discounted!
Cheap brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM offers endless possibilities for businesses to market their goods and services. These extremely versatile marketing tools can be used for numerous purposes. We've come up with a few:
- As restaurant menus: Restaurant owners often use brochures to display their menus and attach them to take-out orders for future use.
- As direct-mail pieces: When done right, brochures can easily stand out from other direct-mail marketing pieces. Send them to potential customers and turn them into leads! After all, direct mail achieves a 4.4% response rate!
- As recipe books: Recipes designed using a brochure format make superb handouts for food sellers. It gives customers ideas on how to use your ingredients.
- As invitations: Whether it's a corporate event or a personal party, speak to your graphic designer about creating innovative invitations using full-color brochures.
- As calendars: Z fold brochures give you the opportunity to provide customers with a pocket calendar that they can place in a convenient area.
Tips for Marketing Effectiveness
Here are some design tips to follow for effective brochures:
- Use high-resolution, compelling images. Don't cut corners when designing your brochures. First impressions are pivotal when sealing a deal.
- Folds are the most distinctive characteristics of brochures. It's imperative that you incorporate them into your design in order to take full advantage of them.
- Know your finishings and paper stock. Use glossy or matte coating for a touch of pizzazz. Consider using thick stock for added durability.
- Use fewer fonts. As a rule, three different fonts are more than enough - one for the title, one for the body and one for the headings.
- Check for grammar and spelling errors in your content. We recommend using simple statements that properly get your point across. And proofread several times!
Printing a distinctive custom brochure does not have to break your budget. Whether you're a restaurant owner looking for unique menus or a business owner trying to provide a snapshot of your products and services, cheap brochure printing gets info to your customers easily. Choose from 4OVER4.COM's endless customization options listed below to get the exact look you need:
- Choose from 6 standard sizes
- Custom sizes upon request
- Multiple folding options available: Half Fold, Tri Fold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Printed on premium paper stock: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text
- Optional scoring and perforation
- Striking full color printing on one or both sides
- Optional high gloss UV coating
- Low 50 minimums
Get Them as Soon as You Need Them
4OVER4.COM is devoted to creating high-end print solutions that take your marketing to the next level. Once you've built your order on our Instant Price Calculator and uploaded your design file, one of our print experts will send you a free online proof. Once you give us your approval, your project will go to print. Take advantage of our lightning fast print turnaround times - choose between same-day to 3 business day turnarounds. Get your custom brochures as soon as you need them!
Before you place your order, keep in mind that 4OVER4.COM offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare cheap brochures with other items:
|Cheap Brochures||Event Badges||Custom Flyers|
|Size||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||8 standard sizes and custom sizes|
|Material||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|18pt Rigid Vinyl (PVC)
22pt Gloss Laminated
|100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
80# Gloss Cover
100# Silk/Matte Cover
14pt Gloss Cover
Cover (30% PCW)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 3 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 3 business days|
|Min and Max quantity||50 to 100,000||25 to 500||50 to 100,000|
Want to add a new marketing piece to your company's repertoire but are on a tight budget? Consider cheap brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today!
Below find some frequently asked questions regarding cheap brochure printing.
1. How many brochure folds can I choose from?
Choose the one that fits your needs. We offer 4 folding types:
- Half fold Brochures - It's folded in half for a wide panel size. Also known as a two-panel brochure.
- Trifold Brochures - It's divided into three vertical panels as the name implies, with the right panel folding underneath the left.
- Z Fold - It's divided into three vertical panels into a distinctive Z shape, with each panel folding on top of the other.
- Gate Fold - It has a three-panel design, with each outer panel measuring ½ the width of the central panel. These fold inward to form the Gate.
2. What are the standard sizes of brochures?
We offer 6 popular sizes. The standard size is 8.5 x 11 inches, often folded into a trifold brochure. Other common dimensions are the legal size brochure at 8.5" x 14" as well as 11" x 17". The 11 x 25.5 inch brochure is often folded in thirds.
3. I need a custom size. Do you do that?
Yes, we can print your custom brochures in just about any size. Simply give us your dimensions.
4. Can I have a perforated section on my brochure that can be torn off?
Yes, a small section of your printed brochure can be perforated for easy removal. This perforation can be used for a discount coupon or other incentives to get prospects to visit your place of business.
5. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we provide free online proofs and next day hard copy proofs. Please bear in mind that computer monitors may reflect a variance in color.
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text