Health and wellness are at the top of every consumer's mind. With the hectic lifestyles that most people lead, taking some downtime to rejuvenate and refresh the mind and body is extremely important. The spa industry delivers that much needed rest and relaxation in the form of massages, facials and other wellness treatments. For business owners looking to effectively advertise their offerings in a professional and engaging way, custom printed spa brochures are a must.
When it comes to the beauty industry, image is everything. The way you present your business reflects the passion you have for your business and the dedication you have for your customers. Brochures customized to your needs not only communicate your services, they tell your story and build brand recognition.
We provide an array of options to get you on the road to brilliant brochures. Choose from our six standard sizes or send us your ideal measurements; we'll make it happen. Take advantage of our low minimums of 50 brochures for exclusive gatherings or 100,000 for mailings with full color printing on one or both sides. Standard finishes and Hi Gloss UV coating options are also available. Select the perfect folding option for your particular marketing needs. Our standard folding options include half fold, tri fold, gate fold and Z fold.
Direct Marketing Beats Digital in ROI
- A recent attitudinal print tracking study revealed that printed marketing is perceived as the "most trustworthy" of media channels.
- The Direct Mailing Center reported that 3 out of 4 businesses engage in mixed marketing efforts, both digital and printed.
- The same article revealed that 2 out of 5 consumers will follow up on a brand after receiving a printed advertisement.
- A survey conducted by International Communications Research showed that 73% of consumers prefer direct advertising over algorithm-based marketing.
5 Tips for Effective Spa Brochure Marketing
- Be where your target audience is: Your brochures must be displayed and easy to find wherever your potential customers are. Whether handing them, mailing them to your local community, displaying them at nearby hotels and restaurants, the idea is to grab the attention of potential customers.
- Reflect the relaxing experience you are offering: List the different types of massages, treatments, facials, manicures and more that you offer in a visually appealing way.
- Focus on images: Vibrant images of your spa that exude a sense of relaxation and peacefulness are vital to getting people interested in your services.
- Discounts and offers: Adding a promotion to your pamphlets is a great way to get new customers into your spa to take advantage of some much needed tranquility.
- Handouts: Welcome potential clients face to face near your establishment and hand them a printed brochure. Discuss any specials that you may have and answer questions regarding your services. This personal approach creates a positive feeling and boosts brand awareness.
Some Spa Related Fun Facts
As far back as we can go, people have been taking advantage of the wellness benefits of hot water springs and massage to heal their mind and body. Variations of what we refer to today as a spa have been discovered during archaeological excavations in France, the Czech Republic and Great Britain.
But there's no doubt that the Greeks and Romans are the most famous civilizations through history to make relaxation important. Luxurious alabaster bathtubs have been dug up in Akrotiri and Santorini dating back to the mid-2nd millennium BC.
Tools that Speak Volumes
At 4OVER4.COM, we pride ourselves on printing exceptional marketing tools that help our customers increase foot traffic and effectively build their brand. Our personalized spa brochures allow you to express your business philosophy and list your goods and services in a captivating and meaningful way. Create your one of a kind marketing tools by making your selections on our Instant Price Calculator and uploading your design. We'll email you a Free online proof to ensure a flawless outcome.
Below, you will find other compelling print tools to meet your needs:
|Extra Customization Options||Folding, Perfing, Scoring||Folding, Perfing, Scoring||Scoring, Rounded Corners, Matching Envelopes, Sets|
|Min. Size||5.5'' x 8.5''||4.25'' x 5.5''||2.5'' x 2.5'|
- Which folding types can I choose from?
- You can choose from no fold, half fold, tri fold, gate fold, and Z fold.
- I don't see the size I want. Do you work with custom sizes?
- Sure! We offer both standard sizes and an option to fully customize your brochures with your unique measurements.
- Can I get my brochures with a Hi Gloss UV Coating?
- Sure you can! And they'll be more resistant.
- What other customizations options are available?
- You can choose optional perforation, scoring and folding.
Customers interested in Spa Brochures also browsed for:
- Business Cards
- Standard Stickers
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text