Metallic Envelopes Add a Dramatic Touch of Elegance & Lustre to Mailings
Throwing an upscale wedding? Mailing corporate announcements? 4OVER4.COM's opulent metallic envelopes are great for sending out invites and announcements with a modern look! Our metallic pearl envelopes are pearlescent and have a gorgeous shine to them. The eye-catching sparkle transforms any invite into a masterpiece! Its unique reflective shimmer gives any piece, whether it's an invitation or announcement, a special touch.
Make your event extraordinary from the very beginning with metallic envelopes! Your glamorous wedding or event begins the day you send out the invitations, so make sure that your envelopes evoke style and sophistication. You spent a lot of time selecting exquisite invitations... Don't accessorize them with an unworthy envelope! Our metallic variety have an opalescent shimmer that'll certainly stand out in a pile of dull white mail making them the perfect choice.
We offer them in a variety of colors and sizes. You have the option of choosing Metallic Pearl Ice, Metallic Pearl Champagne, Metallic Pearl Silver or Metallic Pearl Gold. Need your invitation envelopes fast? No problem!, when you order with us, you can take advantage of same day turnarounds! Throwing an upscale event can be stressful. Let us take some of the edge off with our superior quality envelopes! Give them a try!
Benefits to Consider
Why metallic pearl envelopes? Why NOT? Just as an invite can make or break a party, whether it's a wedding, graduation, corporate holiday party or anniversary, an envelope can make or break an invite. Intrigue guests before the event with luxurious metallic pearl! They set the stage for sophistication!
Business owners offering a special deal, making an announcement or launching a business want their mailings to be noticed when they arrive at customers' homes. A standard envelope means junk mail in the eyes of customers and prospects. By using metallic pearl envelopes, recipients know you pay attention to details, evoking curiosity about the contents.
3 Exclusive Styles
We offer our line of metallic envelopes in three exclusive styles. Choose from:
- A2 (4.375" x 5.75") - Also called notecard envelopes, these are perfect for announcements and sending thank you notes to pals, colleagues and customers. Elegant side seam construction and square flaps complete the look.
- A7 (5.25" x 7.25") - A great choice for invitations, photographs and postcards that measure 5" x 7". They're also often used for small booklets, brochures as well as greeting cards.
- 6.5" Squares - Use them on all types of invitations and announcements, from weddings to showers to fundraisers. This shape gets noticed! Whether it is a personal or business event, your guests will enjoy a change from the same old boring rectangular envelope.
Envelopes have been around for centuries and have changed numerous times throughout the years. Have you ever asked yourself how they originated? These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know the first known envelope, which was nothing like the paper envelope we currently use, dates back 3,500 years ago to the Babylonians? Wow! Clay spheres were molded surrounding financial tokens and used in transactions. It was first discovered by Jacques de Morgan in 1901!
- Did You Know paper envelopes were first developed in China in the second century BC? Known as chih poh, these envelopes were used to store gifts of money. In fact, during the Southern Song dynasty, they were used by the Chinese imperial court to distribute monetary gifts to government officers.
Shimmery and smooth, this type of envelopes make a stunning first impression. Whether you're a bride-to-be trying to add a timeless look to your wedding invitations or a business owner looking to give your corporate announcements more impact, send them in style with our glamorous envelopes. Choose from:
- Available in: A2 (4.375" x 5.75") in Metallic Pearl Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver
- A7 (5.25" x 7.25") in Metallic Pearl Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver
- 6.5" Square in Metallic Pearl Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver
- Low minimums of 50
- Ready in ONE DAY!
Low Minimums and Fast Turnarounds
When you order invitation envelopes from us, we take care of everything. We offer low minimums of only 50 envelopes, making them ideal for personal events like anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, weddings and birthday parties. For large corporations that send out newsletters, we sell up to 50,000 envelopes. This is also a great choice for nonprofit organizations, realtors and schools. Just build your order on our Instant Price Calculator, and you'll have your envelopes in 1 day!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists our coveted Envelopes collection.
|Metallic Envelopes||Linen Envelopes||Cream Envelopes|
|Size (Inches)||A2 in Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver A7 in Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver 6.5" Square in Ice, Champagne, Gold and Silver||#10 Royal Linen Bright White (4.125" x 9.5") Royal Linen Bright White A2 (4.375" x 5.75") Royal Linen Bright White A7 (5.25" x 7.25") Royal Linen Bright White 6.5" Squares||A2 (4.375" x 5.75") A7 (5.25" x 7.25")|
|Turnaround Time||1 business days||1 business days||1 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||50 to 50,000||50 to 50,000||50 to 50,000|
Trying to add a new dimension to postal communications? Consider opulent metallic envelopes form 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today! They exude class and sophistication.
Below find frequently asked questions regarding metallic pearl envelopes:
1. What size envelope should I choose?
Our envelopes come in four popular sizes and styles:
- A2 (4.375" x 5.75") - These notecard envelopes suit everything from thank you notes to announcements.
- A7 (5.25" x 7.25") - For invitations, photos and postcards that measure 5" x 7", booklets and greeting cards.
- 6.5" Squares - For all types of invitations, from weddings to baby showers to fundraisers to premiere parties.
2. When will I get my envelopes?
Our envelopes are available with same day turnaround - perfect for those under strict time constraints!
3. What is the minimum order I can place?
With our industry low minimums, you can order as few as 50 and as many as 50,000 envelopes.
- Over 100 Commercial, Invitation & Specialty Envelopes
- Up to 50% cheaper than staples
- Metallic Pearl Silver, Gold, Ice and Champagne
- Laid gray, white and natural
- Linen white
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 1 Day
Available Paper Types: