Flat Magnets Successfully Promote Your Brand
Promote your brand without shelling out a large amount of money. Handout promotional gifts for your next industry trade show with flat magnets from 4OVER4.COM custom printed with your company logo! This dynamic tool keeps your marketing message and contact info top-of-mind with customers and prospects. Personalized magnets are an affordable and powerful way of promoting your business. They boost brand awareness!
Custom printed magnets can be used on everything from refrigerator doors to memo boards to filing cabinets to other metallic surfaces. Looking for unique Christmas cards? Use your holiday photo and make flat refrigerator magnets that can double as greeting cards. Recipients will be thrilled! Customized magnets can also be used as save the date reminders, birth announcements as well as unusual invitations.
We offer quality magnet printing at cost-effective prices. Great for both business use or personal use, our custom-sized magnets are printed on long-lasting 17pt Indoor Magnet paper. They're finished with a luxurious high gloss UV coating for a shiny look! Give these magnets a try! What are you waiting for?
Promotional magnets, a.k.a advertising magnets, are the perfect way to promote your business and gain more brand exposure. Why? They're incredibly functional! People use them day in and day out, unlike other promotional items. They never get thrown away! Here's a look at other benefits of printing flat magnets to promote your business:
- They're Easy-to-Distribute - Promotional magnets, compared to many other types of business promotional items, are much smaller and portable. Whether you're carrying them to physically distribute to your target audience or mailing them out, its very easy to do so thanks to to their convenient size and shape. Besides, you'll cut costs on postage as they're lightweight in nature.
- They Provide Maximum Exposure - Just as magnets are stuck on fridges, your brand name will be stuck on customers. While many other promo items may be misplaced, branded magnets will be featured on recipient's fridges and other magnetic surfaces for years to come. This is why they provide maximum exposure for your brand.
- They're Extremely Functional - Since custom printed magnets are highly functional, whether recipients use them to hold notes, important dates or daily tasks or use them to decorate their refrigerators, it's a fact that they're used day in and day out.
- They're Highly Durable - Did you know the average lifespan for a magnet placed on the fridge is 6 to 8 years? Unlike promotional items such as ceramic cups that may be broken or tote bags that might get ripped, promotional magnets enjoy a longer lifespan as they're more durable and cannot be damaged.
- They Provide Lots of Impressions - According to a study by American Purdue University, the average person opens the fridge 10 to 12 times a day. In fact, the number of impressions made by a promo magnet on a fridge is 924 per month. What this shows is that, magnets get more impressions than other promo items, making them perfect for startups with a limited budget.
Still asking yourself why promo magnets produce results? These mind-blowing stats will convince you! They tell the story behind the effectiveness of branded promo items like magnets, tote bags, pens, notepads and coffee mugs. Let's have a look:
- 89% of consumers can recall the brand name of the advertiser on a promotional item they received in the past 24 months according to Innovative Marketing Consultants (IMC).
- 80% of consumers own between 1 and 10 promotional items according to IMC.
- 83% of consumers like receiving a promotional item with an advertising message according to IMC.
What exactly does this tell us? When consumers receive a promotional item from a business, they're very likely to recall their kindness and remember their brand. It's a win-win situation!
Versatile Print Medium
In addition to promotional items, this versatile print medium has numerous applications. Businesses big and small, brands, freelancers, retailers, contractors, realtors, restaurants, schools, nonprofits, professional photographers and individuals use magnets as:
- Business cards
- Corporate giveaways
- Party favors
- Wedding favors
- Thank you cards
- Save the Dates
- Birth announcements
- Tradeshow giveaways
Ever wondered where magnets originated? Wonder no more! They've been around since ancient times. These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know the most popular story about the discovery of magnets is that of Magnes, a Cretan shepherd? Magnets was herding sheep in Northern Greece 4,000 years ago. Suddenly, the nails in his shoes became firmly stuck to the black rock on which he was standing. Wow!
- Did You Know Magnes proceeded to dig up the Earth in order to find the source of attraction? He found lodestones! Lodestones carry magnetite, a natural magnetic material. This type of rock was called magnetite, after Magnes himself.
- Did You Know stories of magnetism date to the first century B.C in the writings of Pliny the Elder and Lucretius? Pliny wrote about a hill near the Indus River that was made of a stone which attracted iron. In his writings, he mentioned the magical powers of magnetite.
Endless Customization Options
Magnets attached to a refrigerator door offer visual reinforcement of your brand or message. Whether you need personalized flat magnets beautifully-designed by YOU to be used as branded trade show giveaways, restaurant menus or as stylish wedding Save the Dates, you can customize them to a T with our endless customization options featured below:
- Printed on 17pt Indoor Magnet with a luxurious high gloss UV coating.
- Choose from 4 standard sizes.
- Custom sizes upon request.
- Optional rounded corners for a softer look.
- Choose from subtle black ink or vibrant full color printing.
- 2 proof options to ensure you’ll love them.
- Ready in 0 to 5 business days!!
Get Them Fast
Need your prints fast? There's no need to worry! Our lightning-fast print turnaround times give you the freedom to create custom magnets for deadlines or last-minute engagements. Get your magnets with our speedy same day turnaround option. Keep in mind that same day orders must be approved by NOON EST. If you're not in a hurry, take advantage of our 1 to 5 business day print turnarounds. You'll have your prints as soon as you need them!
Ready to place your order? Before you do so, bear in mind that our coveted Souvenirs and Giveaways collection offers an array of exclusive products. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare flat refrigerator magnets with other styles:
|Flat Magnets||Car Magnets||Mouse Pads|
|Size||4 standard sizes and custom size||18 standard sizes||1 standard sizes|
|Material||17pt Indoor Magnet||30mil Magnet||Mousepad|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 4 business days||3 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||25 to 25,000||2 to 100||1 to 50|
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding flat refrigerator magnets:
1. How much do magnets cost?
Our flat magnets start at:
- $ 11.03 for a 2" x 3.5" rectangle (which contains 25 pieces).
The final cost depends on which print turnaround time option you've chosen. Get an accurate cost in seconds via our user-friendly Instant Price Calculator.
2. What does 4 color printing mean?
Basically, it explains the process used to print the full color you see in magnets and other print products. During the process, a color image is split into four different primary colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black) using screens and filters. The result? A color separation of the images, making up the rich full color printed image.
3. What kind of materials can you print on?
When it comes to magnet printing, we only carry one premium material at the moment: 17pt Indoor Magnet. This thick, durable magnetized material sticks to most metal surfaces.
Important Artwork Notice!
Not recommended as paper weights.
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- Beautiful UV Coating
- Optional Rounded Corner
- Low Minimums of 25
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days
Available Paper Types:
- 17pt Indoor Magnet