Exterior Signage for Big Visual Appeal and Enhanced Brand Exposure
Increase visibility, improve store foot traffic and make a killer impression on your target audience with custom printed exterior signage from 4OVER4.COM! Outdoor signage provides the first opportunity to make an impression on passersby. Hung from the rooftop or draped on a wall, these attention-grabbers give your business visual appeal and enhanced brand exposure.
Defeat the competition and make your brand stand out! With us, the sky's the limit. We offer ten premium materials available to you, including 10.4 mil Semi Gloss,10.4 mil Hi Gloss, 32 # Bright White Uncoated, Matte Canvas, Gloss Canvas, 13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl, White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent), White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable), 10 mil Backlit Film and 7 mil Polypropylene. Our signs let you create an image that can be seen by the masses.
Our versatile outdoor signs are great for both business and personal use. Whether it's for branding, promoting a discount, launching a business, announcing new products or services, promoting a trade show booth or for birthday parties, graduations, weddings, showers or corporate events, our signs printed in vibrant full color will do their job and get the attention you are after. Give this powerful exterior signage tool a try!
Compelling Stats that Make Signage a Proven Winner
Your brand encompasses many things. It includes your logo, customer experience, TV ads, billboards, promos, websites - and your exterior signage solutions! Studies such as one commissioned by the University of Cincinnati, measured how signs impact businesses and another commissioned by Ketchum Global Research & Analytics, studied the relevance of signs and its impact on consumers.
They found these six compelling stats that make signage a proven winner:
- 76% of people reported entering a business or retail store they had never visited in the past based on its signage.
- 75% of the consumers surveyed said that they had told other people about a business based on its signs.
- 68% of consumers believe that a company's signs reflect the quality of its products or services.
- 67% of the people surveyed indicated that they had purchased a product or service due to a sign that caught their eye.
- 60% of people said that the absence of signage deters them from entering a business or store.
- 60% of companies reported that enhancing the visibility or changing the design of their signage had a good impact on sales, with an increase of about 10%.
This versatile exterior signage solution is great for:
- Trade shows
- Sporting events
- POP displays
- School events
- Corporate events
- Grand openings
- Retail promotions
- Business promotions
- Nonprofit promotions
- Announcing new products/services
- Outdoor political advertisements
- Real estate developments
- Permanent exhibits
- Pop-up stores
- Food trucks
- School orientation
Design Tips for Effective Outdoor Signage
What exactly makes a sign effective? Follow these clever tips for dynamic outdoor signage:
- Brand Consistency - Your signage should reinforce your business' brand identity.
- Type Style Considerations - We recommend emphasizing keywords with strong font styles and big letters.
- Capitalization - Use title case for the content of your sign. Those done in all capital letters are hard to read.
- Color Contrast - Pick colors that are consistent with other branding efforts. They should also complement the background color of the sign.
- Focal Point - We all tend to read top to bottom and left to right. Place the focal point on the upper left of the sign.
- Avoid obstructions - It's crucial that customers and potential customers have a clear line of sight to your sign.
- Lighting Considerations - Whether or not the sign will be lit should be considered when it comes to placement. Lighting is essential for those businesses that are open at night.
Ever wondered where signs and banners originated? Wonder no more! They've been around since ancient times. These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know some of the earliest signs were used to denote the membership of a specific group? Early Christians used a sign showcasing a cross in order to denote their religious affiliations, whereas pagan banners featured the sun or the moon.
- Did You Know the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were also known to use signage? In ancient Rome, banners were used to announce public events as well as for store fronts.
- Did You Know English law compelled landlords and innkeepers to exhibit signs in the 14th century? These were intended to make public houses visible to passing inspectors regarding the quality of the ale offered. Wow! Signs have certainly evolved through the ages!
Endless Printing Options
We've got your business' sign marketing needs covered! Whether you're a retail store owner looking to increase traffic flow into your store, a startup business owner looking to drive brand awareness or a real estate agent trying to promote a new property listing, take advantage of our endless printing options listed below:
- Choose from 9 standard sizes. Custom sizes upon request.
- Printed on an array of premium materials including, but not limited to, 10.4 mil semi gloss, matte canvas, 13oz smooth blockout vinyl and 10 mil backlit film.
- Optional grommets on 13oz smooth blockout vinyl for easy installation.
- Optional 2" white border on matte canvas and gloss canvas.
- Striking full color printing.
- No minimum quantity required!
We Don't Like to Keep Our Customers Waiting
We know that time is money which is why we don't like to keep our customers waiting. We're thrilled to offer 1 to 2 day turnaround times on customized outdoor signs. For those with deadlines and last-minute engagements, we also offer a same day turnaround time. Placing an order is very simple! Just make your selections on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Once you've approved your free online proof, we'll take care of the rest!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists our coveted Sign, Banners & Displays collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in Fabric Banners or 2 Sided Blockout Banners.
|Exterior Signage||Fabric Banners||2 Sided Blockout Banners|
|Size||9 standard sizes, custom sizes||From 1" x 1" to 7" x 30"||13 standard sizes|
|Material||10.4 mil Semi Gloss
10.4 mil Hi Gloss
32 # Bright White Uncoated
13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
10 mil Backlit Film
7 mil Polypropylene - Waterproof
|5oz Economy Polyester
9oz Premium Polyester
|15oz. BlackOut Vinyl|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 2 business days||1 to 4 business days||1 to 4 business days|
|Min and Max quantity||1 to 100||1 to 100||1 to 20|
Position yourself at the top of your industry. Consider custom printed exterior signage from 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding outdoor signs:
1. What are vinyl signs made out of?
Vinyl signs are made out of 13oz. smooth blockout vinyl, a.k.a. PVC. Ideal for outdoor use, these signs are designed from the same material billboards are made of and can be easily transported.
2. What are the standard sizes of your outdoor signs?
When it comes to exterior signage, we let you choose between nine popular sizes. If you don't see a size that suits you, we also offer signs in custom sizes. Simply give us your dimensions.
3. Are your outdoor signs waterproof?
Yes they are. Our high-quality signs are waterproof, so they work great both indoors and outdoors. Mother nature won't take a toll on them! Generally, the estimated lifespan of these signs is three years.
4. Do you offer grommets with your signs?
Yes, we do. We offer them in black, white, silver or brass. Grommets allow you to hang up your signs with ease.
5. Can I add a border to my sign?
Yes, you can. If you select matte canvas or gloss canvas, you may add an elegant 2" white border.
6. Can I receive proofs?
Yes. We want you to absolutely love your prints, that's why we offer free online proofs.
7. What's the ordering process?
Build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file onto our site. Once you do so, one of our skilled staff members will send you a free online proof. Once you give us your approval, your project will go to print.
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- Optional Grommets
- Low Minimums of Just 1
- Same Day Turnaround Available!
Available Paper Types:
- 10.4 mil Semi Gloss
- 10.4 mil Hi Gloss
- 32 # Bright White Uncoated
- Matte Canvas
- Gloss Canvas
- 13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl
- White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
- White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
- 10 mil Backlit Film
- 7 mil Polypropylene - Weatherproof