Custom Campaign Buttons Encourage Votes and Help Raise Support
Did You Know 89% of people are able to remember the specific name imprinted on pinback buttons, according to a study by Annual Ad Impressions? Wow! Printing custom campaign buttons is a must for your political campaign! They're the perfect way to get noticed and boost support! When it comes to grabbing attention, it's hard to beat the eye-catching pinback.
Whether you're running at national or state level as a senator, governor or beyond or running locally for the mayor or school board, custom buttons are a cost effective way to bring your message to hundreds of thousands of voters. They encourage votes and support for your political campaign. As a tried and tested strategy of every electoral campaign, use your pinbacks at rallies and other big events or in neighborhoods while volunteers canvass door-to-door.
Suited for spreading your message, rallying support and properly identifying your volunteers, our personalized buttons come with locking pin backing or magnetic backing and can be ordered in either round, square, rectangle or diamond shapes. Beautifully-designed custom campaign pins and buttons printed in vibrant full color will surely get out the vote! GIve them a try!
Serve Different Purposes
Pinbacks have long been used for political campaigns in addition to social movements. Use them to promote:
- Political candidates
- Social awareness campaigns
- Support for your initiatives
How to Use this Medium During Political Season
Political buttons date as far back as President George Washington. Here are a few ways you can use custom buttons during political season:
- Use Them to Educate People on Your Views - If educators in your community are striking for salary increases do you support their stance or that of the school board? People must understand what your views are so they know if you deserve their vote. The worst thing you can do is not take a stand for or against something! A pinback reading "Vote No on Tax Increases" shows people where you stand, leaving no room for error.
- Remind the Community of Where and When to Vote - Getting your community to the polls for a local election is no easy feat. Buttons are the perfect way to remind people in your city where and when they may go to vote. It's crucial to hammer that location/date into their minds in order for it to stick. So, alongside banners, signs and community news bulletins, pinbacks act as walking billboards to help get the message out.
- Give Them Away to Supporters - If the news channel comes to a local event at your town or city, you can bet they'll be taking lots of footage of the crowd. If your supporters are seen on TV wearing customized campaign buttons imprinted with your name and photo, that's basically free advertising.
- Give Them Away to Fundraisers and Volunteers - No political campaign can happen without a big influx of fundraisers and volunteers. Design pinback buttons that read "I Support [Politician's Name]" and ask them to wear them, even if they're not campaigning. Having these people publically throwing their support behind you day in and day out can make or break your political campaign.
Have you ever asked yourself where and how buttons came into existence? Believe it or not, the early ones weren't pinned. These fun facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know the first known promotional buttons were worn back in 1787, according to People Power Press? Worn as a pendant or sewn onto the lapel of a coat, these buttons featured a slogan to promote the British anti-slavery movement. Wow!
- Did You Know campaign buttons incorporating photography were first used for Abraham Lincoln's presidential campaign in the 1860s, according to People Power Press? These were also worn as a pendant or sewn onto the lapel of a coat.
- Did You Know Whitehead & Hoag, a preeminent American manufacturer, introduced the pinback and held the patent in 1896? They become the globe's largest manufacturer of buttons and remained so for years according to People Power Press.
Endless Customization Options
Custom campaign buttons are a tiny canvas with huge potential. Just design one that's a stunner and fits your political campaign needs perfectly. Whether you're trying to promote a political campaign candidate, raise support for a political cause, to successfully broadcast your message or raise funds, 4OVER4.COM makes customizing personalized buttons a breeze with our endless options listed below:
- Your artwork is printed on one of our premium papers stocks and secured on a solid metal backing.
- Two different styles to choose from: pinback buttons with locking pin backing and magnet buttons with magnetic backings.
- Available in a variety of shapes including circle, rectangle, square and diamond.
- Over ten popular sizes to choose from.
- Minimums as low as 50 and as high as 3,000 prints.
- Striking full color printing on one side.
- Optional free online proof to ensure your design turns out even better than you imagined.
Fast to deliver, simple to order… What more could you possibly want? To order custom campaign buttons, build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Tight deadline? Relax! We offer 1 to 5 business day turnaround times. Get your prints even faster by choosing same-day turnaround time! Don't wait until the last minute, upload your design NOW! It only takes a few minutes to order a pinback, but the result is a keepsake that will last a lifetime.
Ready to place that order? Bear in mind that 4OVER4.COM's coveted Promo Items feature a broad range of products to choose from. A few of them are featured below:
|Buttons||Car Magnets||Custom Printed Drink Coasters|
|Size||11 standard sizes||18 standard sizes||3 standard sizes, custom size|
|Material||Buttons||30mil Magnet||48pt UltraWhite Uncoated Cover
64pt UltraWhite Uncoated Cover
|Turnaround Time||0 to 5 business days||0 to 4 business days||0 to 4 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||50 to 3,000||2 to 100||10 to 500|
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding buttons:
1. What shapes and sizes are possible?
We offer four unique shapes (circle, square, rectangle and diamond) in different sizes.
2. How many different styles of buttons do you offer?
We offer two different styles:
- Pinback Buttons - The pinback button has a locking pin for fastening to backpacks, clothing, jackets, purses, hats, bags and more. The pin will easily pierce knit or woven materials.
- Magnet Buttons - This button has a magnet permanently attached to the back. You can post it on your fridge door or just about any metal surface such as filing cabinets, lockers and metal shelves.
3. Is there a limit to how many colors I can add to my button design?
No, there isn't. In fact, you can add as many colors as your artwork requires. We offer full color printing to make your buttons more striking.
4. What is your minimum order quantity?
Our pinback buttons have a minimum order of 50 prints. Just make your selections on our Instant Price Calculator.
5. How soon will I get my order?
4OVER4.COM has a variety of options that lets you choose what's best for you. When it comes to buttons, you can choose between same day or 1 to 5 business day turnarounds.
6. Can I see a proof before ordering?
Yes, you can! If you select the free online proof option, you'll be emailed a link to your proof. Your project will not go to print until you approve it.
- 5 Types Available:
- Classic Pinback Buttons
- Coaster Buttons
- Keychain Buttons
- Magnet Buttons
- Mirror Buttons
- Choose Your Shape: Round, Square, Rectangle, Diamond
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types: