Custom Banner Printing Makes Your Storefront and Trade Show Booth Stand Out
Looking for a portable and powerful signage solution at an affordable price? Consider professional-grade custom banner printing from 4OVER4.COM! You've only got a few seconds to grab customers' attention as a small business owner. Our durable banners feature sharp printing and vibrant colors. They're easy to see from across the street or from across a convention hall!
Customized cheap vinyl banners may be used for a broad range of purposes. Bring them to trade shows and conventions to increase brand awareness, or use them in-store to draw attention to new products and promotions. For every event your business hosts or attends, a high-impact banner can spread your marketing message.
Our versatile banners are great for indoor and outdoor use, as well as for both business and personal use. Whether it's for branding, promoting a discount, announcing new products or services, promoting a trade show booth , birthdays, graduations, weddings, showers, or other special occasions, signs get the job done and get people's attention. Give custom banner printing a try!
In the retail environment, custom banners boost foot traffic. They truly make a difference in gaining the attention of your customers! Don't believe us? These compelling statistics make custom banner printing a no-brainer for clever businesses owners:
- 68% of consumers believe that signage solutions reflect the quality of a business and its product, according to BrandonGaille. Think of your banners as your salespeople!
- One extra on-premise banner results in an increase in annual sales revenue of 4.75%, according to BrandonGaille? Imagine how much you could increase your sales revenue by adding numerous creative banners!
- 68% of U.S. consumers have made a purchase because of a banner that caught their interest? Today, a simple sign just won't do. They want to be bombarded with texture and color! Our banners printed in full color come in handy.
- 74% of all purchase decisions are made in store, according to BrandonGaille? Make your in-store experience the best it can be!
Businesses that Benefit from Banners
Custom banner printing is a smart move when running your own business. Here are the top 5 businesses that would benefit from custom banners:
- Retail Stores
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Bars and Pubs
- Real Estate Agencies
- Auto Repair Shops and Car Washes
Not Just for Business
Personalized banners have multiple applications beyond promoting your business. We've come up with a list of different ways you can use this signage solution:
- Enhance your office space
- Use for promotions
- Use as announcements
- Use in sports arenas
- Use to raise funds for your organization
- Add a touch of style to birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
Must-Follow Tips for Banner Effectiveness
When it comes to designing a banner it is vital to focus on simplicity and contrast. After all, you often only have a couple of seconds to catch passersby attention and make them read your message. Here are a few design tips to think about before you order your next sign:
- Pick a Font Size that's Big Enough - When picking a font size, think about the size of your banner. How far and how high will it be displayed? From what distance will you want passersby to be able to read it? You also need to think about how fast the passing traffic is. The faster it is, the larger the font size should be.
- Pick Your Words Wisely - You have just a few seconds to get your message across with banners. In other words, if the text can't be understood and read in just a second or two, you've ultimately lost the passerby's attention.
- Use Contrasting Colors to Maximize Impact - To make your sign distinguishable and clear in a few seconds, choose color combos that are easy on the eyes and have maximum impact , such as White on Blue or Black on White.
- Think About the Backdrop - Knowing the background color of where your sign will be posted – such as a fence or wall – will help you pick out contrasting graphics or colors so your banner stands out. Custom banners that stand out are more likely to get noticed than those that blend in.
- Size Up Your Competitors - Hanging your banner in an area with an overwhelming amount of signage? It's imperative to, somehow, figure out how to make yours stand out above the competition. Perhaps you may need to make your colors more vibrant or your banner bigger.
Ever wondered where signs and banners originated? Wonder no more! They've been around since ancient times. These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know some of the earliest signs were used to denote the membership of a specific group? Early Christians used a sign showcasing a cross in order to denote their religious affiliations, whereas pagan banners featured the sun or the moon.
- Did You Know the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were also known to use signage? In ancient Rome, banners were used to announce public events as well as for store fronts.
- Did You Know English law compelled landlords and innkeepers to exhibit signs in the 14th century? These were intended to make public houses visible to passing inspectors regarding the quality of the ale offered. Wow! Signs have certainly evolved through the ages!
Endless Printing Options
Banners custom printed with your own design steal the show every time they're on display. Whether you're a retail store owner trying to successfully promote seasonal sales, a business owner trying to lure tradeshow attendees to your booth, a realtor trying to promote a new listing or a parent looking to add a touch of pizzazz to your child's birthday party decor, make an impact with our custom banner printing options listed below:
- Choose from 9 standard sizes. Custom sizes upon request.
- Printed on an array of materials including, but not limited to, 10.4 mil semi gloss, matte canvas, 13oz smooth blockout vinyl and 10 mil backlit film.
- Optional grommets on 13oz smooth blockout vinyl for easy installation.
- Optional 2" white border on matte canvas and gloss canvas.
- VIbrant full color printing.
- Free online proofs to ensure a flawless outcome.
- No minimum quantity required!
We Stand By Our Products
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we offer free online proofs to ensure a flawless outcome - satisfaction guaranteed! Just build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file.
Once you approve your proof, our printing pros will send your project to print. You'll have flawless banners in 1 to 2 business days. In a rush? Choose the same-day print turnaround time option, and you'll get your prints just in time for that deadline or last-minute engagement.
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Sign, Banners & Displays collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in fabric banners or 2 sided blockout banners.
|Banners (Canvas & Vinyl)||Fabric Banners||2 Sided Blockout Banners|
|Size||9 standard sizes, custom sizes||From 1' x 1' to 7' x 30'||13 standard sizes|
|Material||10.4 mil Semi Gloss
10.4 mil Hi Gloss
32 # Bright White Uncoated
13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
10 mil Backlit Film
7 mil Polypropylene - Weatherproof
|5oz Economy Polyester
9oz Premium Polyester
|15oz. BlackOut Vinyl|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 2 business days||1 to 4 business days||1 to 4 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||1 to 100||1 to 100||1 to 20|
Want dynamic signage solutions that command attention? Reap the benefits of professional-grade custom banner printing from 4OVER.COM! Few marketing strategies send as powerful a message as eye-catching banners. Order yours today!
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding 4OVER4.COM's custom banners:
1. What are vinyl banners made out of?
Vinyl banners are made out of 13oz. smooth vinyl, a.k.a. PVC. Ideal for outdoor use, these signs are designed from the same material billboards are made of and can be easily transported.
2. What are the standard sizes of your banners?
Here at 4OVER4.COM, we let you choose between nine popular sizes. If you don't see a size that suits you, we also offer custom sized-banners. Simply give us your dimensions.
3. Are your vinyl banners waterproof?
Yes they are. Our high-quality banners are both waterproof and weatherproof, so they work great both indoors and outdoors. Mother nature won't take a toll on them! Generally, the estimated lifespan of these signs is three years.
4. Do you offer grommets with your banners?
Yes, we do. We offer them in black, white, silver or brass. Grommets allow you to hang up your signs with ease.
5. Can I add a border to my banner?
Yes, you can. If you select matte canvas or gloss canvas, you may add an elegant 2" white border to your printed banner. Simply choose if you'd like your sign to be cut to size or if you'd like it to feature the border.
6. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we want you to absolutely love your banners which is why we offer free online proofs.
7. What's the ordering process?
Build your order on our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file onto our site. Once you do so, one of our skilled staff members will send you a free online proof. Once you give us your approval, your project will go to print.
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- Optional Grommets
- Low Minimums of Just 1
- Same Day Turnaround Available!
Available Paper Types:
- 10mil Semi Gloss
- 10mil Hi Gloss
- 32# Bright White Uncoated
- Matte Canvas
- Gloss Canvas
- 13oz. Smooth Blockout Vinyl
- White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
- White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
- 10 mil Backlit Film
- 7mil Polypropylene - Weatherproof