Color Brochure Printing Is a Sure-Fire Way to Promote Your Brand
Trying to spread the message about your brand? Consider professional-grade color brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM! Brochure printing is one of the most cost-efficient and powerful marketing strategies. Used by established companies and startups, custom printed brochures are able to unravel a brand's product highlights and value. It's an item customers and prospects keep to better understand your brand. Captivate more customers with informative and visually-appealing brochures featuring crisp, bright graphics!
Whether handed out at trade shows, displayed at your store counter, given away at your pop-up store event or mailed as direct-mail pieces, color brochure printing is a staple marketing strategy for good reason. They're a great source of information! Don't believe us? According to recent research, 75% of people consider printed brochures to be a useful resource. It's imperative that you take advantage of this dynamic tool!
We print tri fold brochures on 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text and 70# Uncoated Text paper with a luxurious UV coating - they're sure to make a killer impression! Choose from four folding options including, but not limited to, half fold and gate fold to create a print tool that fits your brand perfectly. Whichever you select, we know you'll absolutely love it! Our vibrant full color brochures will leave a positive impact on your brand! Give them a try!
A Few Benefits to Consider
Color brochure printing is now one of the most effective marketing techniques out there. Direct-mail brochures perform well as they reach people in their home, and unlike an intrusive TV add, the recipient will look at it at their leisure, so they'll be in a more receptive mood. Here are some facts that prove their effectiveness:
- Brochures generate a response: According to a study, 79% of households react to direct-mail brochures instantly and 84% of customers react to brochures that have coupons.
- Brochures are remembered: 87% of customers remember receiving a tri fold in particular compared to 35% who recall receiving emails.
- A cleverly designed brochure can be a relevant lead-nurturing marketing strategy.
- Brochures are the preferred choice when it comes to conveying a lot of info in an easily accessible format.
- A highly effective brochure details exactly what your brand is about and what you can do for your customers.
- A powerful brochure educates its readers, conveys credibility, increases the target audience and persuades customers to take action.
- Color brochure printing can be an inexpensive alternative to other pricey printed marketing solutions such as newspapers and billboards.
Brochures are highly-versatile and their creative uses are numerous. Just think outside the box! We've come up with different applications. Check them out:
- Fundraising handouts
- Letterbox drops
- Promotional materials
- Exhibition giveaways
- Price lists
- Product promotions
- Retail promotions
- Event timetables
- Presentation packages
- Recipe books
Tips for Ultimate Effectiveness
Details matter. What you feature on your design makes a difference. Check out these tips for creating effective brochures:
- Focus on a specific message.
- Target your message to a specific audience.
- Showcase your brand.
- Add your logo, colors, and other identifying marks.
- Add full-color graphics and fonts that support your brand's image.
- Grab attention.
- Add a unique feature that sets yourself apart.
Brochures have a long history. Ever asked yourself where they originated from and why? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to The British Library, "The first campaign ever to use brochures was the campaign to end the international slave trade in 1820?"" They were used to put forward reasons for opposition to the slave trade and to encourage debate.
- Did You Know, according to The British Library, "The distribution of brochures was also an effective solution in the fight to give women the vote?"" Thanks to this campaign, the Representation of the People Act granted women the right to vote in 1918.
Make an Impact
An attention-grabbing brochure printed in full color is a key part of any business' marketing campaign. Whether you're a store owner looking to promote seasonal sales, a realtor trying to advertise new property listings or a small business owner looking to provide a snapshot of your products and services, make a huge impact by selecting from 4OVER4.COM's extensive color brochure printing options listed below:
- 6 standard sizes
- Custom sizes upon request
- Multiple folding options available: Half Fold, trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Printed on premium paper stock: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text
- Optional scoring and perforation
- Striking full color printing on one or both sides
- Optional high gloss UV coating
- Low 50 minimums
- Ready in 0 to 3 days!
Get Them Fast
Need your prints fast? Relax! 4OVER4.COM's lightning-fast print turnaround times give you the freedom to create color brochures for deadlines or last-minute engagements. Get your tri-folds with our speedy shipping options: same-day or one business day. Keep in mind that same day orders must be approved by NOON EST. If you're not in a hurry, take advantage of our 3 business day print turnaround. You'll have your prints as soon as you need them!
Ready to place that order? Before you do, keep in mind that 4OVER4.COM's Event Essentials collection offers a wide array of exclusive items. Below you'll find a chart that will help you easily compare color brochures with other items:
|Color Brochure Printing||Event Badges||Custom Flyers|
|Size||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||6 standard sizes and custom sizes||8 standard sizes and custom sizes|
|Material||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|18pt Rigid Vinyl (PVC)
22pt Gloss Laminated
|100# Gloss Text 100# Silk/Matte Text 70# Uncoated Text 80# Gloss Cover 100# Silk/Matte Cover 14pt Gloss Cover 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)|
|Turnaround Time||0 to 3 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 3 business days|
|Min and Max quantity||50 to 100,000||25 to 500||50 to 100,000|
Looking for a tried and true print marketing strategy for showcasing your brand's products and services? Reap the benefits of professional-grade color brochure printing from 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today!
Below find some frequently asked questions regarding color brochures:
1. How many brochure folds can I choose from?
Choose the one that fits your needs. We offer 4 folding types:
- Half fold Brochures - It's folded in half for a wide panel size. Also known as a two-panel brochure.
- Z Fold - It's divided into three vertical panels into a unique Z shape, with each panel folding on top of the other.
- Trifold Brochures - It's divided into three vertical panels as the name implies, with the right panel folding underneath the left.
- Gate Fold - It has a three-panel design, with each outer panel measuring ½ the width of the central panel. These fold inward to form the Gate.
2. What are the standard sizes you offer?
We offer 6 popular sizes. The standard size is 8.5 x 11 inches, often folded into a trifold brochure. Other common dimensions are the legal size brochure at 8.5" x 14" as well as 11" x 17". The huge 11 x 25.5 inch brochure is often folded in thirds.
3. Can a brochure be made in custom sizes?
Yes, we can print your custom brochures in just about any size or shape. After we print them, we'll fold them into the unique final dimensions.
4. Can I have a perforated section on my brochure that can be torn off?
Yes, a small section of your printed brochure can be perforated for easy removal. This perforation can be used for a discount coupon or other incentive to get prospects to visit your place of business.
5. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, we provide free online proofs and next day hard copy proofs. Please bear in mind that computer monitors may reflect a variance on color.
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text