Carbonless Printing - A Vital Business Tool
Place orders efficiently with carbonless printing forms containing your logo and company information. These 2, 3 and 4 part forms allow businesses from various industries to write out purchase orders or services rendered easily while handing a copy to the customer and retaining the rest for their records. With 4OVER4.COM, you'll get professional carbonless invoices at incredible prices!
4OVER4.COM is committed to helping each and every single one of our clients regardless of their size with print tools that simplify day to day tasks. With our completely customizable carbonless forms, you'll get a versatile and personalized experience suited for your unique needs. Our forms come in a variety of sizes and can be ordered as 2-part, 3-part or 4-part forms featuring your brand logo.
Order your forms in either black ink or full color. Simply upload your custom text and logo and let us do the rest. We will deliver professional quality carbonless forms featuring your business logo, with our low minimums of 100 and fast turnaround times. There is no need to go anywhere else.
Economize and keep things simple with black ink or go for branded assets with full color printing, making them more engaging and prioritizing your contact information, social media profiles and other key details. Select your customization options on our Instant Price Calculator and choose the binding that best suits your needs: top, bottom, left or right.
Organize, Classify And Leave Chaos Behind
Classify every invoice and make them easily recognizable with colors that stand out like canary, pink and goldenrod. Keep track of all your sales and keep your financial records orderly. Your accountant will thank you.
Make your daily operations run more smoothly and efficiently with your new carbonless forms, great for almost any business. For instance:
- Small offices
- Accounting firms
- Moving companies
- Bike shops
- Much More!
How Carbonless Paper Works
Have you ever wondered how carbonless paper actually works? Why everything we write on them gets instantly copied to the sheets below? It's not magic, we can assure you that, but not many people really know how or why this happens. Well, let's have a closer look at carbonless and shed some light on this mystery!
These thin sheets are coated with microencapsulated dye which when pressed on during the writing process, makes the carbon transfer the writing to the paper beneath it. This works the same for 2, 3 or 4 part forms. These are typically used as invoices for various types of industries.
Some Fun Facts
- Did you know that carbonless printing was invented in 1953 by American NCR Corporation? This company (originally called National Cash Register) is today one of the biggest providers of self-service kiosks, sale terminals, and ATMs.
- Carbonless paper was invented in the post-war era by chemists Barrett K. Green and Lowell Schleicher, who patented the term "pressure responsive record materials".
|Carbonless Forms||Appointment Cards||Letterheads|
|Size (Inches)||3 standard sizes||3 standard sizes and custom size||1 standard size|
|Turnarounds||3 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days||0 to 5 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||100 to 5,000||100 to 100,000||50 to 100,000|
- What sizes do you offer for carbonless forms?
- We offer 3 standard sizes: 5.5" x 8.5", 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14".
- Can I print on both sides?
- Sure! You can print on one or both sides and with black ink or full color.
- How many parts do these carbonless forms have?
- You can choose between 2, 3 and 4 parts with distinct colors!
- Choose from 2-part, 3-part, or 4-part Carbonless Copy Forms
- Choose from Black Ink or 4-Color
- Have your forms glued on any edge
- Ready in 3 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- 2 Part (White/Canary)
- 3 Part (White/Canary/Pink)
- 4 Part (White/Canary/Pink/Goldenrod)