Canvas Gallery Wrap - A Beautiful Addition to Your Wall Art Collection
Whether you are a professional photographer looking for a superb way to display and sell your work or someone who wants to transform an old family photo, canvas gallery wraps from 4OVER4.COM make a stunning impression! Once you see your photos as gallery wrapped canvas art, you'll understand why these have quickly become one of the most popular trends in decor both in the home and at the office!
Printed on the finest artist canvas material for superior image clarity, and color accuracy and neatly stretched by hand around a sturdy 1.5" wood frame, a gallery wrap is a beautiful addition to any wall art collection. They're considered high-end wall art!
Great for photographers, artists, business owners and individuals, our canvas prints come in gallery wrap or museum wrap. Museum wrap refers to stretching a canvas so the image remains on the front surface of the frame and a solid color wraps right around the edge of the frame. Canvas gallery wrap refers to stretching a canvas so the image wraps around the edge of the frame… By gallery wrapping your photo will look as though it belongs in an art gallery!
Newborn in your family? Take the perfect photo of your brand new baby girl, create a canvas print and place it on a prominent wall in your home. Just got back from a magical Caribbean vacation? Create a canvas print of your family enjoying a day at the beach. These canvas prints are also great gifts for newly weds, first time grandparents and anniversaries. Ready to create stunning gallery wrapped canvas art? What are you waiting or?
Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Pros
- Our gallery wrap is the most popular because it stretches the picture around the edges of the frame creating a continuous flow of the main image.
- What makes them so popular is that they eliminate the cost and need of framing.
- Your canvas wrap is ready to hang on your wall, right out of the box.
Museum Wrapped Canvas - Pros
- By using a solid border around the edge of the stretcher frame, your photo stays intake on the front without loosing a portion of it to the sides.
- Our museum wrap provides contrast against a dark or light wall as you can pick a white or black border around the edge.
Canvas, an extremely durable plain-woven fabric used for oil painting, has been around since the 14th century. Ever wondered where and how they originated? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know one of the earliest surviving oil paintings on canvas is a French Madonna with angels from the year 1410? Nowadays, the gorgeous painting is found in the Gemäldegalerie museum in Berlin.
- Did You Know canvas is used in Saint George and the Dragon, a 1470 painting by Paolo Uccello? It's also used in Birth of Venus,1480s painting by Sandro Botticelli. Even though there were many paintings during that time, canvas was highly unusual for that period!
Endless Customization Options
What would possibly be a better addition to your wall art at home than displaying those cherished moments for all to see? From a family vacation to your wedding day or even your beloved puppy, creating a canvas gallery wrap will truly immortalize the moment. You can enhance your stretched canvas prints in many ways with our nearly endless customization options:
- Printed on premium semi gloss artist canvas
- 17 popular sizes
- Choose between 2 types of wrapping: 1.5" gallery wrap or 1.5" museum wrap (white edge or black edge).
- Canvas prints available in matte or gloss finish.
- No minimum quantities required.
Easy Steps to Success
Found that precious photograph that you want to transform into gallery wrapped canvas art?
Ordering is a breeze with 4OVER4.COM! Now all you need to do is follow the easy steps to success:
- STEP 1: Make your selections on our Instant Price Calculator. Select size, gloss or matte finish, 1.5" gallery or 1.5" museum wrap (white edge or black edge), turnaround time, quantity and paper type.
- STEP 2: Upload your photograph onto our site.
- STEP 3: We will review your design file and send you a FREE online proof.
- STEP 4: Once you give us the green light, your project will go to print. You'll be hanging your prints in 1 to 3 business days!
- STEP 5: Impress everyone with gallery-worthy pieces!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists our coveted Canvas & Photo Prints collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in rolled canvas or acrylic prints.
|Canvas Gallery Wrap||Rolled Canvas||Acrylic Prints|
|Size||17 standard sizes||8 standard sizes, custom sizes||3 standard sizes|
|Material||Semi Gloss Artist Canvas||Matte Canvas
|Turnaround Time||1 to 3 business days||0 to 2 business days||1 to 4 business days|
|Min and Max Quantity||1 to 100||1 to 100||1 to 100|
Chances are you have hundreds of incredible memories captured on camera. Want to transform your digital images into amazing canvas to hang on your wall? Order yours today here! We're devoted to delivering powerful print products that are conversation starters.
We've come up with answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding canvas prints:
1. What is canvas?
Technically, canvas is a plain-woven fabric which currently is made from cotton or linen. This type of fabric is often used for painting and making tents and sails. It's also an excellent fabric on which to print your most memorable photos or artwork.
2. What sizes do you currently offer?
Currently, we offer seventeen different standard sizes.
3. How are my stretched canvas prints wrapped?
We offer canvas prints in either gallery or museum wrap options. Just specify it on our Instant Price Calculator.
4. Can I receive proofs?
Yes. We want you to absolutely love your prints, that's why we offer free online proofs.
Important Artwork Notice!
Museum Wrap- White: Clean white boarded perfect for placing on walls that are not white. You will not lose any of the image with this option.
Museum Wrap-Black: Provides some edge contrast against light colored walls. A very popular choice. You will not lose any of the image with this option.
Gallery Wrap: Our most popular option. The photo continues to wrap around the edges. You will lose some of the image as it wraps around the 1.5" Wood Frame.
- Premium Artist Canvas Material
- Available in Matte or Gloss
- Wrapped on Thick 1.5" Wood Frame
- Gallery or Museum Wrap Available
Available Paper Types:
- Semi Gloss Artist Canvas