Business Envelopes: Convey Your Marketing Professionally
Want to create a polished look for your brand? Trying to get guests excited for a big office party? Custom business envelopes are a great way to create interest and get your mail the attention it deserves!
Not only can you build brand awareness, you'll also maximize your impact. These essential tools help you transmit a consistent brand image, build customer trust and leave a professional impression on your recipients. Add a luxurious touch to your campaigns without going over budget. These must-have tools are great for a wide variety of applications including:
- Professional correspondence
A Personalized Strategy And Full Color Printing Can Increase Direct Mail Response by 135%
At 37%, oversized envelopes have the greatest household return on investment over other mediums according to a DMA Response Rate Report.
The same report affirms that adding a person's name and full color in the direct mail can increase response by 135%. Personalize your direct mail campaign to improve your prospect's likelihood of reading your message.
Top Reasons for Using Colorful Envelopes
There's no doubt that unique envelopes stand out in the mailbox. That is why it is important to use them for any corporate and personal purpose. There's no need to keep a dull and boring look that gets quickly forgotten. Convey your brand identity in an eye-catching way!
These out-of-the-box marketing tools can be used by all kinds of businesses for these reasons:
- Achieve 4.4% response rate for direct mail, compared to 0.12% for mail
- Make a powerful first impression
- Transmit your brand essence
- Trigger curiosity
- Raise brand awareness
- Stand out from your competitors
- Grab attention in a cost-effective way
Tips For Your Business Envelope Design
If your piece of mail looks boring or common, it may get overlooked. Make it irresistible with a custom printed envelope that looks unlike anything else out there. Start by making your piece look important and easy to remember. A well-thought-out design stands out among your competitors. Here are a few tips to inspire your next killer project:
- Choose fonts and colors wisely
- Add your brand name or logo
- Only include basic information
- Highlight important keywords
- Go with full color printing for a maximum effect
Envelope Printing vs Other Related Print Materials
Strengthen your brand image with a 10# custom envelope that matches your brand identity. Make a remarkable statement by including your brand name, logo, and recipient's name. These essential marketing tools complement your flyers, postcards or letterheads.
Take a look at this comparison chart to check out other popular products we've got for you:
|Product||Sizes||Paper Stock||Minimum Order||Print Turnaround|
|Envelopes||Multiple Standard Sizes Available||5 premium paper stocks||250||7 Business Days|
|Letterheads||8.5" x 11" Standard Size Available||5 premium paper stock||50||5 Business Days
Same day option available
|Postcards||30||14 Sizes Available Custom Sizes Available||Multiple Paper Stocks Available||50||3 Business Days
Same day option available
|Cheap Booklet Printing||2 standard sizes as well as custom sizes||100# Gloss Text Paper||250||1 to 7 Business Days|
Buy Your Custom Envelopes Online
Whether you're sending out your wedding invitations or announcing your latest sale, you can't go wrong with these personalized tools. Our easy-to-make envelopes allow you to connect with your customers in a non-intrusive way. We offer five premium paper stocks in a wide variety of sizes shipped to you in as fast as one to seven business days.
Want to know more? Check out your custom options:
- Several Standard Sizes - Multiple options for every taste
- Order from 250 to 50,000 pieces - Perfect for special occasions to massive campaigns
- Regular to Premium Paper Stocks - White Wove, Royal Laid Bright White, Royal Laid Natural White, Royal Laid Gray, and Royal Linen Bright White.
- Printing Options - 1/0 blank ink on front, 1/0 PMS ink on front, 2/0 black and 1 PMS ink on front, 2/0 2 PMS ink on front and 4/0 full color on front.
- Free online or next day hard copy proof - Get a free online proof within 24 hours or a hard copy for a low cost
- 1 to 7 business day turnarounds
Leverage your direct mail strategy or event promotion with our selection of professional envelopes that are all rich in texture and ready to turn your mailing into a personalized experience.
With so many styles, we have the perfect business envelopes to keep your business going forward. Choose from white wove to royal linen bright white in peel and seal or open end style to convey the professional look you need. Place your order today with 4OVER4.COM easily. Make your selections on our instant price calculator and we will do the rest!
What is the minimum order for custom envelopes?
Our minimum order is 250 up to 50,000 pieces.
How many colors can I use?
You can either choose black ink, PMS or full color printing. Check your options below:
- 1/0 black ink on front
- 1/0 PMS ink on front
- 2/0 black and 1 PMS ink on front
- 2/0 2 PMS ink on front
- 4/0 full color on front
How does the custom ordering process work?
We take pride in offering a straightforward process:
- Simply choose your custom specifications on our Instant Price Calculator
- Upload your artwork
- Get a free online proof if you want to see your design before the printing process
- Receive your order at your doorstep
- Super Expanded Envelope Line
- Over 40 Commercial & Speciality Envelopes!
- Commercial Envelopes, Peel & Seal and Open End
- Square Envelopes, Booklet Envelopes
- Remittance Envelopes and Invitation Envelopes
- Low 250 Minimums
- Ready in 1 to 7 Days
Available Paper Types:
- White Wove
- Royal Laid Bright White
- Royal Laid Natural White
- Royal Laid Gray
- Royal Linen Bright White