Leverage the timeless power of brochures with customized printing options to help your business, organization or cause make a memorable mark. Go for professional brochure printing to get high quality, consistent, results at affordable prices -whether you get 50 or 5,000.
Capture the attention of potential customers, members and followers with artfully designed and skillfully written brochures, printed to your unique specifications. Brochures are some of the most trusted mediums to hand out important literature in a way that’s neither daunting for the reader nor expensive for the source.
Whether you are selling brick oven pizzas or professional cleaning services, developing a powerful brochure is key to increasing customer traffic and securing a name for yourself within your given industry.
Plainly put, printing brochures personalized with your copy and images is a staple for any business. We have been producing quality brochure printing for our customers for years in many different styles: half fold, tri-fold, z-fold and gate fold. We offer Gloss or Uncoated Text and optional perfing, which is terrific for adding a complementary discount coupon for first time or repeat customers.
Knowing what to write and how to get your message across is a skill that’s best learned from doing some research on the topic and wisely targeting your specific customer base. To make it easier, we’ve gone ahead and added some tips and suggestions below.
Tips on how to write powerful customized brochures:
- Be persuasive! Don’t bore the reader with too muc information because they will inevitably not finish reading your personalized brochure. Do add pertinent information about your products and services, but remember to keep it simple and interesting. The main goal of a sales business brochure is to persuade recipients to make a purchase.
- What’s your purpose? Before sitting down to write your brochure, first decide whether it is a lead generator or a leave behind. Understanding the difference will help you organize your custom brochures in an effective way.
- Using your tri-fold brochures for generating new customers means writing copy that will entice them to make a purchase. Your job is to deliver an offer that they just can’t resist.
- Leave custom printed brochures with potential clients after an initial sales meeting. Your leave behind should stress to clients what they will be missing out on if they do not go with your products or services. Add bullet points and use photos that paint a vivid picture of the benefits you provide.
- Sell the benefits of what your business offers. The best and most successful brochures are those that sell to the customers needs. Instead of selling your products, use your professionally printed brochures to address why the reader needs your products and services and what long term benefits they can expect.
- Be true to your business persona! If you are in the party planning and entertainment business, than you want your custom print brochure to be fun and engaging. You do not want it to be dull and read like a users’ manual. In short, you want your text and images to truly represent your voice and the personality of your business.
- Use customer testimonials! Due to time constraints, most of us scan through marketing materials quickly looking for interesting information. A dynamic way to establish credibility and get a reader’s attention is to include customer testimonials. These short captions throughout your brochure will definitely intrigue readers to keep on reading.
- Present an offer! Brochures, especially those for restaurants and salons, should present potential customers with an offer they can’t refuse. For instance, Free kids meal with any adult entree or 10% off your first facial or massage. Our perfing option is the perfect add-on to your custom brochure printing purchase.
- To include pricing or not? The decision to include pricing depends a great deal on the type of business you run. If the purpose of the brochure is to acquire sales, then adding pricing is a must. Adding prices is also necessary for food related businesses, car washes or pet grooming services. If you do add a price list, be sure to print new custom brochure advertisements as your fees change.
- End it with a CTA! After putting all that time and effort into writing your copy and compiling images, your final step is to add a compelling call to action. A strong call to action should guide the customer to make a purchase or pick up the phone to make an appointment for a consultation. After all, the entire reason for the brochure printing is to obtain new clients.
Running a business is a juggling act, implementing the right tools to increase profits and customer traffic is always the goal. Our custom brochure printing services go hand in hand with products like our business cards and promotional postcards. They are also a must have for placing inside presentation folders at your next trade show.
For more details on ordering customized brochure printing, call 718-932-2700 and speak with one of our experienced customer service associates. We are also available by email, email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Thanks for choosing 4OVER4.com!
4OVER4.COM 4OVER4.COM Brochure Printing
By Ice on April 16, 2016This is great quality and i love the way it feels and looks, definitelly buying again This is great quality and i love the way it feels and looks, definitelly buying again This is great quality and i love the way it feels and looks, definitelly buying again
Order Your Brochures Now
No more reviews to load.
Add a Review for Brochures
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about one of our products! Please focus on the product and print quality. We love to know what you liked and didn't, but please: keep it PG! All foul language will be flagged and removed.
Rate this product from 1 to 5 stars: