Get Noticed with an Effective Advertising Brochure
Connecting and building a relationship with your customers is the cornerstone of creating a solid foundation for your business. The more a business moves online, the more difficult it is to build this relationship. It's that face-to-face, personal contact that's needed to connect to your customers on an entirely different level, that is nearly impossible to achieve through online interaction.
A part of that personal contact includes hard copy printed advertising brochures. Your advertising brochure reflects the essence of your business, and let's your customers gain a better understanding of what you're all about as a company. More importantly, your brochure shows your customers how they can benefit from using your products or services, and, in the end, that's what they're really interested in.
As much as the business world has moved online, customers continue to enjoy having printed advertising brochures to read and learn about the products or services they're interested in. A printed brochure is a real, tangible advertisement that customers can physically hold in their hands - and that actually makes a big difference in their eyes. Research has shown that most customers prefer to browse through a printed brochure first, before following up online, or going directly to the store. In essence, the advertising brochure is the catalyst that sparks the customer to take further action.
Your custom printed advertising brochure is a space where you can go into detail about your products or services, although you don't want to make your brochure too text-heavy. You'll want to give your customers the information they need and direct them to go online, call you or visit you in person to get even more information. It's that little taste they'll need to be hungry for more. Get creative with your advertising brochure - let your customers connect with your business and your products. The many options offered by 4over4.com let you tailor your advertising brochure to the needs of your business, and let you stand out from the rest.
Design your advertising brochure to reflect the face of your business and your needs. Ask yourself a few questions first, to determine what you're hoping to achieve through your brochure:
- What information will be included? Will you be including detailed product or service information, or just your basic business and contact information?
- Will you be including coupons, vouchers or other promotional items that would need to be perforated?
- How many images will you be including? Remember to give your customers crisp, beautiful images to look at. It's better to have less pictures, but keep them larger, than to crowd your brochure with a lot of small images.
- How will you be inspiring your customers to take action? Always have a call-to-action, in some form, on your brochure. Whether it's to call for an appointment, to bring in the brochure for a discount, or to visit your online store, you'll want to get your customers to follow up with an action that has the potential to lead to a purchase.
Advertising brochures from 4over4.com are available in standard sizes from 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 25.5", with custom sizes also available. It goes without saying that the bigger the brochure, the more space you'll have to work with. Just be sure that you're making good use of the space you have. There's a balance between overcrowding your brochure and leaving it too sparse. Leaving some white space - that is, space unoccupied by text or images - should be used, and will add emphasis and highlight everything around it. You'll also want to find the right ratio of images to text - a good balance is about 60/40 images to text.
A number of different fold options are available for your advertising brochure, or you can choose to leave it as a flat, unfolded brochure. Our fold options include: half fold, tri fold, z-fold, accordion fold, double parallel, barrel/roll, right angle, gate fold, and closed gate fold. With so many options to choose from, it's important to have an idea of the design of to order your advertising brochure prints and what you're hoping to achieve with them, in order to choose the perfect fold to fit the look and purpose you're going for.
Make the most of your Advertising Brochure:
- Get the word out about the products or services you offer.
- Clearly outline how your business can solve your customer's problems.
- Inspire customers to act, through a clear and simple call-to-action.
- Use attractive, high-resolution images to highlight the beauty and quality of your products.
- Keep text simple, and make use of headers and bulleted lists to make it easy for your customers to read through your information.
- Have a beautiful design, but don't overwhelm or overcrowd your brochure. Utilize white space and have a good balance of images to text.
- Choose the right size and fold to reflect your needs.
At 4over4.com, we're here to help you, so if you have any questions about our advertising brochure printing services, don't hesitate to send us an email or give us a call at 718-932-2700. One of our experts will be happy to see how we can help you complete your advertising brochure to attract and connect personally with customers, all while building your business.
- Standard and Custom Sizes Available
- Choice of Half Fold, Trifold, Z Fold and Gate Fold
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Low 50 Minimums
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text