A7 Envelopes: Custom Printing Services to Suit Every Budget
A7 Envelopes can be an essential component in your marketing arsenal. Whether you're featuring your company logo, personalized design, or promotion, custom envelopes help yours stand out from a pile of dull mail. Not only will your brand be easier to recognize, custom printing will also give your recipients a good reason to read your message.
These tools are very important in the business world because they shape a client's first impression of your brand. A well-designed business envelope is key to creating a lasting impression as well as retaining customers and even bringing new referrals.
Leverage Your Direct Marketing Efforts with Custom Printed A7 Envelopes
According to a DMA report, the direct mail household response rate is 5.1% (compared to .6% email, .6% paid search, .2% online display, .4% social media). Given the importance of direct mail in marketing, adding a custom design will increase the chances that your message will be read.
As shared by the same report, at 37%, oversized envelopes have the greatest household return on investment over other mediums. A bigger size than the standard 4 ⅛" x 9 ½" may be a better option if you want to create a more memorable impact.
Add a Touch of Sophistication to your Correspondence
A business's image is fundamental to its perception. It's important to emphasize that envelopes are not merely "containers", they're an essential marketing tool that must not be overlooked. Whether you're using them for sending documents, bargain deals, or invoices, paying attention to small things will show your recipients that you care about every detail related to your business.
Below we have featured a few tips that will be useful for your next project:
- Use full-color printing for maximum visibility
- Add a professional logo and make sure to include your corporate colors
- Include only relevant information, don't saturate your design
Brief History of Envelopes
- Paper envelopes were invented in 2nd century B.C. China, usually to enclose monetary gifts.
- Envelopes were handmade until 1840, when Englishman George Wilson invented a process in which its patterns were tiled over long sheets of paper. This made it easier for users to cut and assemble their own pieces with more precision and less paper waste.
- In 1845, Edwin Hill and Warren de la Rue patented a mechanical process that cut out and folded envelopes.
Curious Facts About Envelopes
- The most popular envelope size in the United States is the #10, which is 4⅛ inches by 9½ inches, according to research by USPS.
- Each day, the United States Postal Service processes over 500 million letters. That is over 20 million each hour and over 5,000 every second.
- Window envelopes were originally called "outlook envelopes".
Choose Printed Business Envelopes
Take direct mail marketing to the next level by using custom printed A7 envelopes. Our one color option is perfect for those on a budget and full color printing is ideal for people looking for a more creative touch. Want to see other related products? Take a look:
|Product||Sizes||Paper Stock||Minimum Order Quantity||Print Turnaround|
|Printed Envelopes||Multiple Standard Sizes Available||5 Paper Stocks||250||7 Business Days|
|Letterheads||8.5" x 11"||5 Paper Stocks||50||5 Business Days|
|Carbonless Forms||3 Standard Sizes Available||3 Paper Stocks||100||5 Business Days|
|Greeting Cards||2 Standard Sizes Available as Well as Custom Sizes||Multiple Paper Stocks||50||5 Business Days|
Print Elegant Yet Affordable Custom Envelopes
An attention-grabbing envelope stands out and urges people to open your letter. At 4OVER4.COM take your designs and create hard-to-forget print tools. We're committed to helping you display your identity, that's why we offer the following custom options:
- Over 40 Quality Papers - Perfect for any purpose and style
- Low minimums of 250 pieces - Great for small to massive direct marketing campaigns
- White Wove Paper Stock - Wove paper is slightly textured but mostly smooth to the touch.
- (1/0): Black Ink on Front, (1/0) PMS Ink on Front, (2/0) Black and 1 PMS Ink on Front, (2/0) 2 PMS Ink on Front, (4/0) Full Color on Front - Full color printing is recommended for maximum impact.
- Free Online Proof or Next Day Hard Copy Proof
- 7 to 4 business day turnarounds
We focus on providing our customers with premium paper stocks in a variety of sizes, styles and colors! Our cheap A7 envelopes are available from minimum quantities of 250 through 50,000. Browse our Instant Price Calculator to choose the custom options that best match your style and order in seconds!
- Over 100 Commercial, Invitation & Specialty Envelopes
- Up to 50% cheaper than staples
- Metallic Pearl Silver, Gold, Ice and Champagne
- Laid gray, white and natural
- Linen white
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 1 Day
Available Paper Types: