A6 Envelopes for Announcements, Invites & Direct Mail Postcards
It's all about presentation when it comes to announcements. Our collection of attractive announcement envelopes communicate a sense of elegance. Fashioned from premium white wove paper stock, these beautiful A6 envelopes are available in the popular announcement size 4.75" x 6.5". If you're sending out something through the mail, give your recipients a good first impression with our professional looking, high-quality envelopes.
Made from our superior quality, white wove paper, these envelopes have the smooth look and feel of cotton paper - and no one will ever know you paid less than the big box office stores! These envelopes are great for enclosing your thank you cards, Save the Dates, DIY invites, graduation announcements, and greeting cards. Give them a try!
Reasons for Choosing These Envelopes Over the Standard Variety
Consider the A6 style if you need the ideal envelope to mail your cherished photographs in. Measuring 4.75" x 6.5", they're spacious enough in order to accommodate multiple 4" x 6" cards or photos. The A6 envelope is incredibly versatile, appropriate for social, business announcements and even direct-mail postcards measuring 4" x 6". They can be used as an inner or outer envelope for invite purposes.The A6 style fits inside envelopes A7, A8, A9 as well as A10.
Because A6 is a commonly used announcement size, there are many standard options for you to choose from when it comes to finding options that'll fit. Let's have a look:
- Standard flat 4" x 6" or 4.25" x 6" invitations, typically used for birthdays, weddings and other special occasions.
- 4" x 6" direct-mail postcards.
- Folded 8.5" x 6" cards - once folded, they measure 4.25" x 6".
- 4" x 6" photos fit perfectly into a card, which can then be mailed in an A6.
- Hand-written letters on A6 sized stationary, measuring 4.1" x 5.8".
Tips for Effective Envelope Marketing
Business owners should not ignore envelope marketing when it comes to their direct-mail campaigns. Envelopes are not simply mere containers for your marketing message. They have the ability to add another dimension to your marketing efforts. It's vital to embrace this strategy!
- Encourage recipients to open your envelope - You must apply different marketing approaches to encourage recipients to open their mail. When it comes to marketing, it's all about appearance. The look and feel of our white wove A6 envelopes will surely grab the attention of recipients. They exude sophistication!
- Go for high-end paper stocks - Some envelopes are better than others due to the quality of the paper used. Printed on thick stock, they'll keep your postcards and message intact!
Envelopes have been around for centuries and have changed numerous times throughout the years. Ever wondered where these paper enclosures came from? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know, according to Smithsonian, "It was Louis XIV of France, the master of the dramatic flourish, who popularized the use of a cover to ensure the privacy of letters"? Louis had someone cut out forms in order to make envelopes for his communications to his court.
- Did You Know, according to National Postal Museum, Warren De La Rue and Edwin Hill were granted a British patent for the first envelope-making machine in 1845? Prior to this year, handmade envelopes were all that were available for use.
You can say a lot with an envelope. Clean, crisp, white wove A6 envelopes are the perfect choice when you're looking for an elegant, professional look. Whether you're a business owner looking to give your VIP mail more impact, or a nonprofit giving your thank you cards the royal treatment, send them in style with envelopes from 4OVER4.COM. Choose from:
- Square flap envelopes
- Low minimums of 50
- Ready in ONE DAY!
Buy More Envelopes and Save
With minimums as low as 50 and as high as 50,000, there's no need to worry about your custom envelopes running out! Best of all? The higher the quantity, the more bucks you'll save. Low minimums of only 50 make them ideal for personal celebrations such as christenings, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, weddings, and birthday parties.
Our high minimums of 50,000 make them a great choice for small businesses, large corporations, nonprofits, law firms, realtors and educational institutions. Just build your order on our Instant Price Calculator, and you'll have your envelopes in 1 day!
Ready to place your order? First, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Envelopes collection.
|A6 Envelopes||Metallic Pearl Envelopes||Cream Envelopes|
|Size (Inches)||A6 (4.75" x 6.5") in White Wove||A2 (" x 5.75") in Ice, Champagne, Gold, and Silver
A7 (5.25" x 7.25") in Ice, Champagne, Gold, and Silver
6.5" Square in Ice, Champagne, Gold, and Silver
|A2 (4.375" x 5.75")
A7 (5.25" x 7.25")
|Turnaround Time||1 business day||1 business day||1 business day|
|Min and Max Quantity||50 to 50,000||50 to 50,000||50 to 50,000|
Want professional looking envelopes to leave a good first impression on your direct-mail recipients? Want to wrap your announcements or corporate gala invitations in sophistication? Consider ordering envelopes today!
Below find frequently asked questions regarding blank envelopes:
1. What exactly are A6 envelopes?
Also known as 6 Bar envelopes, these are announcement envelopes that'll easily fit flat or folded cards that measure 4.5" x 6.25" and 4x6 inch postcards.
2. When will I get my envelopes?
You'll get your blank envelopes in one business day - perfect for those under strict time constraints!
3. What is the minimum envelope order I can place?
With our industry low minimums, you can order as few as 50 envelopes and as many as 50,000 envelopes.
- Over 100 Commercial, Invitation & Specialty Envelopes
- Up to 50% cheaper than staples
- Metallic Pearl Silver, Gold, Ice and Champagne
- Laid gray, white and natural
- Linen white
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 1 Day
Available Paper Types: