Translucent Adhesive Vinyl: Make Your Promotional Signage Pop!
Looking for a way to stand out? Use custom printed translucent adhesive vinyl from 4OVER4.COM and make your promotional signage pop! Providing awesome image quality, this premium adhesive vinyl is specifically designed for backlit printing applications including, but not limited to, backlit graphics and sign faces for backlit lightbox signs. Professionally printed in full color, our coveted film is also great for logos, retail signs and other branding.
Recommendations from the Pros
If you're planning on ordering translucent adhesive vinyl for business use, take into consideration these recommendations provided by the printing pros here at 4OVER4.COM:
- This long-term outdoor vinyl sign with adhesive adheres best to flat surfaces such as acrylic, glass, plexi, lexan in addition to other clear plastic materials.
- Since translucent vinyl is printed in high density giving a darker appearance, we suggest that you use it at nighttime with a light box.
- Our translucent vinyl film is easy to maintain. Consider using a damp cloth periodically to retain its quality and durability.
Whether you are purchasing translucent adhesive vinyl to use as P.O.P. signs, directional signs, on light boxes, windows or as promotional signage, you want to make certain that it's both eye-catching and durable. That's where 4OVER4.COM comes in! With over fifteen years of experience using the latest printing techniques, we guarantee accurate printing and a flawless product. Select from our printing options and make an impact:
- 3 mil translucent adhesive vinyl.
- The ideal adhesive for back-lit sign applications.
- Available with a 2.5 mil matte lamination for reduced glare.
- Built to last for years both indoors and outdoors.
- Waterproof and UV safe.
- Can be ordered in either single layer print for daytime use or double layer print for night-time use.
- Select any size you want.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- Enjoy minimums of 1 to 100.
- Full color printing.
Free Online Proofs
At 4OVER4.COM, we work passionately to ensure that we get it perfect on the first try, that's why we are thrilled to offer free online proofs for all our print products. It's simple! Review your proof, give us the thumbs up, and our knowledgeable staff will send it off to print. In a rush? Don't worry! With turnarounds times of four business days,you'll have your backlit vinyl material just in time for your latest marketing campaign!
Translucent Adhesive Vinyl Takes Backlit Signs to the Next Level
Did you know the Small Business Association named LED signs as the least expensive and most effective form of advertising? When a radio ad runs at around $5 per 1000 impressions, LED displays pull in 1000 impressions for $0.15. More importantly, a study of small business owners found that 86% of businesses who installed LED signs saw new customers coming through the door, and 83% of them saw an uptick in sales. Wow! It's vital to print translucent adhesive vinyl for your LED light boxes!
This material is used for indoor and outdoor backlit applications such as light boxes, P.O.P. signs, windows, building signs, channel letters, directional signs in addition to promotional signage. This long-term vinyl with permanent adhesive adheres best to flat surfaces like acrylic, plexi, glass, lexan and any other translucent plastic materials. Give translucent vinyl printing a try!
A Few Benefits to Consider
This high-end translucent adhesive-back vinyl is specially designed for backlit printing applications. When compared to other adhesive vinyls, translucent vinyl is a no-brainer when it comes to backlit signs. Here's why:
- Excellent color depth and contrast
- It has great image quality
- Can be easily changed when it's time to update without leaving residues
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Is waterproof and UV safe
Versatile Print Medium
Lightboxes featuring translucent adhesive vinyl are proven to be an extremely successful advertising tool for an array of illuminated signs and displays including:
- Corporate signs for business premises
- Retail point of sale displays or window displays
- Outdoor advertising
- Train station notice boards and time tables
- Airport signage and displays for duty free and lounges
- Pub, nightclub and bar promotions
- Restaurant menu boards and signage
- Showroom information and promotional displays
- Trade shows or exhibitions
As mentioned earlier, translucent vinyl is specially designed to be used on light boxes. A light box, a.k.a. light table, is a container, often rectangular or square shaped, with a number of light bulbs or LED lights inside and topped with glass or plastic, often referred to as a backlit viewing device. Ever wondered where and when light tables originated? Wonder no more! These facts will amaze you!
- Did You Know light boxes have been around since the early 1800s? WOW! In fact, they were used primarily by astronomers and photographers using photographic plates due to their high level of clarity and accuracy.
- Did You Know renowned artists made works in which huge photographic transparencies were presented fitted on a light box sign in late 20th century? This was done to create an integral work.
We Put the Creativity in Your Hands
We put the creativity in your hands. Not only do we let you design your own adhesive vinyl, we also let you customize it to a T with our endless personalization options. Whether you're a retail store owner trying to update your window display or a business owner looking to lure people to your trade show booth, make your custom translucent adhesive vinyl your own with the options listed below:
- Choose a size starting at 8" x 8" to 360" x 52".
- Printed on 3 mil Translucent Vinyl with adhesive and matte lamination.
- Choose between single layer or double layer prints.
- Striking full color printing.
- Free online proofs to ensure a flawless outcome.
- No minimum quantity required!
Signage Solutions that Impress
With nearly two decades of experience, here at 4OVER4.COM, we're devoted to producing print items that highly impress. That's why we offer free online proofs - satisfaction guaranteed! Build your order using our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file. Once you approve your FREE online proof, our print experts will send your project to print. You'll have flawless prints in 1 to 4 days! Last-minute engagement? Order before NOON EST and choose our same day turnaround option!
Ready to place your order? Before you do so, take a look at the comparison chart featured below. This chart lists 4OVER4.COM's coveted Adhesive Vinyls collection. Perhaps you may also be interested in clear adhesive vinyl or white adhesive vinyl.
|Translucent Adhesive Vinyl||Clear Adhesive Vinyl||White Adhesive Vinyl|
|Size (Inches)||From 8" x 8" to 360" x 52"||From 8" x 8" to 360" x 52"||From 8" x 8" to 95" x 52"|
|Material||3 mil Translucent Adhesive Vinyl||4 mil Clear Gloss Permanent Adhesive
4 mil Clear Matte Permanent Adhesive
|White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (permanent)
White Adhesive Backed Vinyl (removable)
|Turnaround Time||0 to 4 business days||0 to 4 Business Days||0 to 2 Business Days|
|Min and Max Quantity||1 to 100||1 to 100||1 to 100|
Want to make your light-up sign POP? Consider custom translucent adhesive vinyl from the experts here at 4OVER4.COM! Order yours today! We're devoted to producing signage solutions that truly captivate.
Below find answers to the most frequently asked questions:
1. What sets this adhesive vinyl apart from the rest?
This removable translucent vinyl is the material of choice for mounting to acrylic for backlit light box signs, either for indoor or outdoor use.
2. How long does this adhesive vinyl last?
It can last for two years outdoors if it's not laminated or five years if it's laminated, ten years indoors. Luckily, we offer a free matte lamination!
3. What is the difference between single layer and double layer?
- Single Layer: Suggested for use for daytime applications. Please be aware, colors will lighten if used for night time application with a light box.
- Double Layer: Suggested for use in night-time applications with a light box. Please be aware, colors will appear darker in Day Time without the use of a light box.
4. Can I receive proofs?
Yes, you can. We want you to absolutely love the finished outcome. That's why we offer free online proofs.
5. How long does it take to produce the adhesive vinyl?
Our standard lead time for translucent vinyl for backlit signs is four business days upon design approval and does not include shipping days.
Important Artwork Notice!
Single Layer: Suggested for use in daytime applications. Please be aware, colors will lighten if used for night time application with a light box.
Double Layer: Suggested for use in night-time applications with a light box. Please be aware, colors will appear darker in Day Time without the use of a light box.
Should I use white or clear acrylic for my light box?
For light box applications, our translucent vinyl works best with white acrylic. Clear acrylic is not recommended.
- Many Convenient Sizes
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Waterproof and UV Safe
- Free Matte Lamination
- Single Layer or Double Layer Prints
- Low Minimums of 1
- Ready in 4 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- 3 mil Translucent Adhesive Vinyl