Hassle-Free 2 Part Carbonless Paper
There are many instances where a photocopier is not accessible and using a computer to complete a document is just not possible. It's in these instances where 2 part carbonless paper becomes an easy and convenient tool to allow your business to keep running as usual. Carbonless paper is the stain-free alternative to carbon paper, allowing you to make multiple copies of hand-written documents for easy record keeping.
With 2 part carbonless paper, you'll have the original copy to give to your customer and an exact duplicate for your own files. Sales forms, purchase orders, invoices and more can be personalized with your business information and logo. Keep effective records and make your day to day operations more efficient with personalized carbonless paper forms.
Before carbonless paper was created, it's simpler, but archaic and messy predecessor, carbon paper, was patented in 1806. Carbon paper was slipped between two sheets of paper, leaving an impression of the original when it was written on. Lots of messy, blackened fingers were the result, until the NRC (National Cash Register) developed carbonless paper in in the late 1950's.
This better solution to the cumbersome and messy process of duplicating documents with carbon incorporated ink directly into the paper, eliminating the need for a separate carbon page. Dye is integrated into the backside of the top page, while the bottom page is coated with a reactive clay. Pressure applied to the top copy ruptures and releases the dye, causing it to react with the clay. The result - a clean and accurate copy of the original.
Personalize your 2 part carbonless paper by creating your forms from the available options. You're putting together your carbonless paper forms to make easy copies, but that doesn't mean that your forms need to be a carbon copy of every other business - make them unique to suit your business look and needs.
- Choose fom three standard sizes: Depending on your needs, and how much information you'll need on your 2 part carbonless paper, you can choose to print as a mini form at 5.5" x 8.5", a standard page size at 8.5" x 11" or a long form page at 8.5" x 14".
- Print on one side or both: You can choose to have your carbonless paper printed on a single side, or have extra copy, like details of a contract, or terms and conditions, printed on the backside of your form.
- Black and white or color: Print single sided or double sided in black and white, or add 4-color printing to the front side of your forms. -Binding edge: Choose which edge of your form you'd like the glued binding to be on - top, bottom, left or right.
- 2, 3 or 4 part: If 2 part carbonless paper isn't enough, you can add a third or fourth part for even more copies.
2 part carbonless paper has multiple uses in your business, making documenting and record keeping much more manageable and hassle-free. Whether your needs include point of sale forms, invoicing, order forms or purchase orders, carbonless paper copies help the day to day business transactions run smoothly and effortlessly. If your company does a lot of business on the road, outside of the office, 2 part carbonless paper is a great way to complete your sales transactions anywhere. Carbonless paper copies are also commonly used inside the office, where specific details and signatures need to be included in orders or contracts.
Did you know that you can even run your 2 part carbonless paper through your printer? You can fill in all of the details of your form electronically, print it and have your customer sign - and now you have two identical, signed copies.
Even if your business dealings and records are all kept electronically, it's always good to have a backup plan in place. We all know how unreliable technology can sometimes be. Systems can fail and computers can crash. Your business can't be put on hold because of a glitch in your computer system. Having a backup carbonless paper plan lets you continue business as usual.
Having an efficient and simple record keeping system is essential to any business. Our 2 part carbonless paper is the easiest and most convenient way to keep accurate records of your sales, purchases and contracts. Tailor your carbonless forms to suit the needs of your business using 4over4.com's templates and instant price calculator. We're also here to help you, through email or by calling to speak to one of our printing experts at 718-932-2700.
- Choose from 2-part, 3-part, or 4-part Carbonless Copy Forms
- Choose from Black Ink or 4-Color
- Have your forms glued on any edge
- Ready in 3 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- 2 Part (White/Canary)
- 3 Part (White/Canary/Pink)
- 4 Part (White/Canary/Pink/Goldenrod)