11x17 Printing Services
Looking for a way to deliver targeted, useful and eye-catching information to your customers in a way that professionally brands your company? Take advantage of 4over4.com's 11x17 printing options and give them something valuable they'll reference again and again! 11x17 is an ideal print size when you need to share detailed information about your products or services.
Our custom 11 x 17 prints are available in quantities as low as 50 and come in a fantastic selection of paper types and with numerous folding options. Perfect for any project, they are great for handouts, trade show giveaways and direct mail marketing campaigns.
11 x 17 Prints Make for High-Impact Presentations
Our 11x17 printing paper options include 100# gloss text, 100# Silk Matte, 70# uncoated, 100# silk matte cover, 14 pt gloss cover, 14 pt uncoated cover (30% post consumer waste!), 8 mil synthetic plastic paper, and 15 pt sunthetic plastic paper. Plus, choose from numerous folding options including: half fold, tri-fold, "Z" fold, accordion fold, double barrel fold, barrel fold, right angle fold, gate fold, and closed gate fold!
Boost Sales with Direct-Mail
Direct-mail marketing is still a great way to promote your services and products. As a matter of fact, according to Compu-Mail, “For every $167 spent on direct mail in the U.S., marketers sell $2,095 in goods. It's time to consider using direct-mail again to boost your business! 11 x 17 brochures can be customized in many ways to be used as a powerful direct mail solution.A powerful marketing tool you can employ to establish credibility, engage customers and earn more sales. Here are a few tips for boosting sales with direct-mail:
- Come up with a how-to brochure, or poster. You can deliver valuable information to your target audience, perfect for promoting your business, while yielding direct sales. The first step is to find a topic that will resonate with your consumers. Once you identify that topic, develop a a "how-to" brochure or poster that solves customer problems and instantly earns trust.
- Offer unique information. Innovative, one-of-a-kind info or a fresh perspective on a specific topic makes your mailer much more captivating. Avoid rehashing what your customers have read tons of times and offer something useful and unique. This adds value to your printed piece, while making it more interesting to your target audience.
- Feature your products and services. Once your initial copy is written, you can go through and pepper the content with mentions of key products and services. You don't want it to read like an advertorial or even a rolling advertisement; instead, casually suggest products and services you provide that will help customers achieve their goals.
- Design an attractive package. Now that you have your copy, you can create an attractive design. Not a professional designer? Hire one to come up with an aesthetically-pleasing design and incorporate charts, graphs and photos. These essential visual elements give your prints a professional finish, while further lending credibility to your brand. In addition, nowadays, a quick Internet search will yield a ton of results for pre-designed templates that can be purchased online or even downloaded for free!
- Send your mailer to a well-targeted list. Don't skimp on your list! Make sure your list is recent, high quality, and that matches the profile of your target audience and demographics. The ultimate goal? Get your message in the hands of people who are likely to find value in what you are presenting and the represent a high probability prospect.
Some other great 11x17 printing options:
- Employee handbooks
- Event Programs
- Instruction Manuals
- Membership Directories
- Policy Manuals
- Reference Guides
- Training Manuals
Catalog style booklets successfully engage customers and drive sales year after year. Ever wondered why they're so effective? See the newest stats and facts here:
- Did You Know, Data & Marketing Association, people stated that catalogs are the type of standard mail they find the most interesting - even surpassing magazines and newspapers by 31%? WOW!
- Did You Know, Data & Marketing Association, 30% of people surveyed stated that a printed piece drove them online to shop? More importantly, 38% of millennials polled reported that a printed piece drove them online.
Endless Customization Options
Printing a distinctive custom marketing piece does not have to break the bank. Whether you're doling out presentation info in an easy-to-read format or creating a small catalog of products, 11x17 brochures make getting information to your customers easy. Choose from 4over4.com's endless customization options listed below to get exactly the look you want:
- Printed on premium paper stock: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text, 80# Gloss Cover, 14pt Gloss Cover, 100# Silk/Matte Cover, 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW).
- Black ink or striking full color printing on both sides.
- Ready as fast as Same Day!
The Best Possible Outcome
When it comes to printing 11x17 booklets, nothing is more cost-effective and faster than 4over4.com. Whether you need 25 or 30 thousand custom booklets printed, we guarantee unparalleled service, high quality materials and attention to detail. Ready to place your order? Just make your selection using our Instant Price Calculator and upload your design file.
One of our print experts will review your file and send you a free online proof or a next day hard copy proof, ensuring the best possible outcome. Once you give us the greenlight, we will send your project to print. It's that simple!
Below is a quick comparison of two of our most popular 11x17 printing options:
|11X17 Booklet Printing||11X17 Poster Printing|
|Size||3 standard sizes available. Custom sizes||6 standard sizes available. Custom sizes|
|Material||100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
80# Gloss Cover
14pt Gloss Cover
100# Silk/Matte Cover
14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
|100# Gloss Text
100# Silk/Matte Text
70# Uncoated Text
|Turnaround Time||1 or 7 business days||0 or 3 business days|
|Min and Max quantity||25 to 30,000||50 to 100,000|
- What kind of paper stock will my job be printed on?
- We have a variety of paper to choose from: 100# Gloss Text, 100# Silk/Matte Text, 70# Uncoated Text, 80# Gloss Cover, 14pt Gloss Cover, 100# Silk/Matte Cover or 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW).
- What paper stock will suit my project best?
- Choose a thick paper stock for booklets your customers want to keep. Thin paper stock is great for temporary-use booklets like event programs.
- Do you print in 4 colors?
- Yes, we print in full color or black ink for an elegant look.
- Do you offer custom sizes?
- Yes, simply give us the size you need, and we will provide you with a quote.
- Is there a required minimum order amount?
- Order as few as 50 and as many as 100,000 prints, making them perfect for businesses big and small.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- Typical print turnaround times are 1 to 7 business days, but even same day is often possible. Just ask!
- Can I get a proof of my job?
- Our goal is to provide you with prints that spark conversation. That's why we offer Free online proofs or next day hard copy proofs for a flawless outcome.
- Standard and Custom Sizes
- Optional High Gloss UV
- Folding Available
- Low 50 Minimums
- Ready in 0 to 5 Days!
Available Paper Types:
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Silk/Matte Text
- 70# Uncoated Text
- 80# Gloss Cover
- 100# Silk/Matte Cover
- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW)
- 8mil Synthetic Plastic
- 15pt Synthetic Plastic