2018 Holiday Gift Guide: 5 Creative Personalized Gift Ideas for Loved Ones
Published on December 15, 2018 by 4over4.com, in Cool & Interesting, Creativity, Custom Printing, Holiday
Spread a little joy this year by surprising loved ones with holiday gifts that show your heartfelt appreciation! Since we know you may be having a hard time finding the perfect Christmas gift for the special people in your life, for today’s blog post, we’ve come up with the ultimate 2018 holiday gift guide. This list of personalized gift ideas will surely make you the master of gift-giving and help you wrap up 2018 in style!
A pair of gloves or a scarf is nice, but not personal. The personalized gift ideas on this list, on the other hand, require some thought and advance planning. Just think outside the box and come up with something truly extraordinary. These gift ideas will surely win you major points with your best friend, significant other, coworker, teacher, mother, father or child.
5 Heartfelt Personalized Gift Ideas That’ll Put a Smile on Your Loved One’s Face
Whether it’s motivational greeting cards, customized T-shirts, personalized journals, inspirational posters or motivational desk calendars, these items will guarantee your relationship is off to a good start next year. But hop to it… Personalization takes time! So order these gifts just in time for Christmas!
Motivational Greeting Cards
This Christmas, amaze each and every person on your holiday shopping list with a one-of-kind card posing words of wisdom. These greeting cards are beautifully-customized with vibrant hand-painted flowers and a motivational quote.
Check out some nice quotes to print on them:
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself. – Albert Einstein
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
- You are enough just as you are. – Meghan Markle
- Happiness is not by chance, but by choice. – Jim Rohn
- If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. – Charles Dickens
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer. – Ziad Abdelnour
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. – Suzy Kassem
- Don’t go through life, grow through life. – Eric Butterworth
Need a holiday gift idea for that moody teenager of yours? If you’re struggling to come up with a unique idea, we can help. Impress your teen this Christmas with a T-shirt as trendy as this mood T-shirt. Personalized tees never go out of style! The whimsical design will surely be a hit with your adolescent!
In addition to Christmas presents, they also make perfect gifts for birthdays, graduations or any special occasion. They also make great wedding or shower favors and stocking stuffers! Choose from these seven moods:
- Smiley face
- Sad face
- Angry face
- Sleepy face
- Confused face
- Annoyed face
Personalize a journal similar to this one that they’ll keep close to their heart. This stylish journal featuring a luxurious gold monogram on the cover will surely inspire them! Thanks to their convenient size, these versatile personalized journals serve many different purposes. In addition to personal or corporate gifts, you can use them for anything from stocking stuffers to party favors.
Need a holiday gift for a new homeowner? Got a kid in college? Gift them our stunning FREE inspirational posters. Personalization takes every piece to the next level! Not only will this poster spruce up any room’s décor, it’ll also keep recipients motivated. When it comes to creative gift giving, something as simple as a custom poster with words of motivation goes a long way. Pick from our 5 posters showcasing an inspirational message:
- Never Give Up
- No Limits
Shoving some cash in an envelope may seem like the best you can do when you’ve run out of time, but you can do so much better. Our custom calendars are the perfect last-minute gift for the Secret Santa you, somehow, forgot you signed up for or your mom’s Christmas gift you should’ve thought about yesterday.
Help gift recipients stay inspired all year long with this 2019 motivational calendar showcasing twelve different motivational affirmations. Check them out:
- January: Follow your passion
- February: Make a difference
- March: Dare to be memorable
- April: Acknowledge your strengths
- May: Appreciate those around you
- June: Smile. Breathe. Repeat
- July: Keep your goals in mind
- August: Believe in yourself
- September: Inspire others
- October: YOU are your best asset
- November: Change the world!
- December: Ready for 2020!
We hope this information comes in handy. As you can see, personalization – using pictures, names, and monograms – immediately adds more heart to even the most basic gift. We hope these creative personalized gift ideas truly inspire you! They’ll surely help you show the people on your 2018 holiday shopping list how much you love them this Christmas.
Merry Christmas! May your world be filled with good cheer and warmth this holiday season and throughout the new year. May Christmas bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
For further inspiration, browse 4OVER4.COM. We have a vast list of customized print products!