10 Entrepreneur Tips Everyone Should Follow
Published on September 30, 2017 by 4over4.com, in Creativity, Entrepreneurs
There’s no roadmap to entrepreneurship. Every business’ path is different. Nevertheless, you can still learn so much from business owners who stumbled and did everything in their power to pick themselves back up again in order to succeed. Success can often seem like an elusive and fleeting target, no matter how we define it. It takes passion, drive, and confidence to be able to reach a level of success, and it takes much more to sustain that success.
10 Entrepreneur Tips From the Best
After careful research, we’ve collected pieces of wisdom from ten highly-successful entrepreneurs and CEOs who have seen drastic ups and downs in their careers. Their insightful advice is perfect for every business, from startups to large corporations. Read on to see what the founders of brands like Apple, Microsoft Corporation and Box have to say.
- Apple Co-founder and CEO Steve Jobs: Technology is Nothing
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg: Determine What You Want to Do Above Anything Else
- Virgin Group Founder Richard Branson: Putting an Idea on Paper Makes It a Reality
- Microsoft Corporation Co-Founder Bill Gates: Be Open-Minded
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer: Keep a Startup Mindset
- Founder and CEO of Dell Technologies Michael Dell: Start Acting and Stop Waiting
- Box Co-Founder and CEO Aaron Levie: Move at the Pace of Change
- Wow Your Know Founder and Coach Clare Dreyer: Quality Relationships are Key
- Alibaba Group Founder and Chairman Jack Ma: Don’t Fall Behind
- Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett: Build Healthy Money Habits
Time to Put These Entrepreneur Tips Into Practice
We hope this information comes in handy and that the advice shared by some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world help you thrive in your own industry.
Are you an entrepreneur? Do you have any piece of wisdom to add to this list? We’d love to hear your thoughts and insights. Please feel free to kindly leave a comment below. Remember, here at 4OVER4.COM, we’re huge advocates of sharing the love!