Everything You Need to Know About Online Printing Banners
Published on December 27, 2017 by 4over4.com, in Business Signs, Large Format Prints, Vinyl Banners
Online printing banners offer versatility and portability to businesses on the move. Gone are the days when generating professional-looking signage was time-consuming, and full-color orders commanded a king’s ransom. With new developments in digital printing technology, your banner printing service provider can deliver premium resolution and multi-color graphics that present your business’ brand at its very best.
Today’s blog post highlights everything you need to know about custom printed banners, from materials to benefits. For entrepreneurs, these marketing tools are both cost-effective and long-lasting. Let’s have a look:
Pick Superior Banner Materials
Vinyl materials are the perfect choice for online printing banners for both indoor and outdoor installations. Most online printing firms like 4OVER4.COM offer vinyl material in several weights to suit various uses as well as several background colors.
If you need quick banner printing for a trade show, lighter weight vinyl is both inexpensive and suitable for single use. If you need semi-permanent signage for an outdoor location, selecting a heavyweight material will ensure the durability and longevity you need.
Long Lasting Inks
When selecting the ink for your banner graphics, the advice of your professional printer can be invaluable. Types of inks currently available on the market include waterproof ink, ink designed to withstand UV sun damage and eco-inks for the environmentally-conscious business.
Striking Online Printing Banners Design
A cleverly-designed banner has long proven to be an effective means of advertisement. Many people pay attention to signage as banners are such a natural part of our environment. When coupled with design principles that instantly catch customers’ attention – such as concise copy, the inclusion of graphics, a recognizable color scheme, and logo – banners are a very affordable and powerful means of advertising. Keep in mind the following principles during the design process:
- Select a lettering in a crisp, readable font, such as Bookhand or Palatino Linotype.
- Upper and lower-case lettering are more legible than all caps.
- Don’t crowd your design; the use of white space improves readability.
- Using fewer words communicates a message more effectively in a short time span.
- Consider the distance from which you want your banner to be read and select your banner and letter size accordingly.
- Consider the average time a driver or pedestrian will have to read your message in order to edit your message accordingly.
- Be sure to include a call to action and an offer. Banners aren’t meant to be decorative pieces, they’re supposed to be dynamic marketing solutions that drive response.
Benefits of Online Printing Banners
Printed banners, the age-old marketing standby, still offer many benefits to businesses big and small. Check them out:
- They’re affordable: One of the top reasons banners have become so popular with companies is that they are inexpensive. A business can get a one-of-a-kind banner design made, complete with their company logo and brand colors, and several printed at a great price.
- You can target their exposure: Whether your banner is displayed outside your place of business, at a trade show or at an event, rest assured that passersby who see your sign are all prospective customers that may be interested in your goods and services. Mere placement of an eye-catching banner guarantees your business is reaching the customers it needs to reach.
- Your audience remembers repeat banners: Banners keep reinforcing your business name every single time they’re seen. In fact, a banner may reach the same customer several times a day if placed in a high-traffic area. A sign that’s semi-permanently installed in an outdoor location or window will reinforce your business name while influencing potential customers.
- Banners are completely reusable: Businesses that attend trade shows frequently or sponsor many local events will get a lot of mileage out of a personalized banner. They’re highly portable and easily stored for the next occasion.
Indoor Banners VS. Outdoor Banners
Indoor and outdoor banners are pivotal when it comes to driving customers to your business and building trust in the local community. When ordering an indoor banner, your best choice is Scrim Vinyl. Indoor banners are not equipped to face the damage caused by UV rays nor changing weather conditions.
For outdoor banners, we suggest printing on BlackOut Vinyl, which can withstand the outdoor elements like rain, wind, and sunlight. This strong vinyl is also a great option if the banner is to be placed under direct light or in front of a window.
We hope this information comes in handy. Ready to strengthen your business brand by taking advantage of banners printing from 4OVER4.COM? Before ordering, make sure the banner design complements your business card and brochure design in order to present a unified, professional look.
Visit 4OVER4.COM for further inspiration. We are the household name for quality printing, including custom banners!